• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
But it's true!!!

Americans are weird like that. Sex on Telelvision? NAH FUCK THAT!!!

Political ads about abortion and showing a fetus? YAH WE WANT MORE!!!
OH MA GAWD, A TITTY! BRING BACK THE DECAPITATIONS!

luso

Americans think that violence is acceptable and sex is evil.

What's new. Tits showing? 3 F words? Rated R. A flying limb? A machine gun taking down some evil red shirts? PG-13.
This is not only in America but is less prevalent in Europe.

But what I wanted to show is when your blood type is asked, and you answer, you will be associated to some sort of personality category. Basically stereotyped.

Dice

Weird thing about the blood type stuff is that there aren't even standards sorted out like with zodiac shit. You could say your blood type and then you're pigeonholed in 5 different ways depending on who you ask.

Ashhong

Weird thing about the blood type stuff is that there aren't even standards sorted out like with zodiac shit. You could say your blood type and then you're pigeonholed in 5 different ways depending on who you ask.

Because it's all based on your previous experience with people of that blood type. So if I know a bunch of slutty type As, I'm going to assume the next type A I meet a slut too. It's pretty stupid.

Dice

So it's like how if I ever meet you in person, every time I look at you I'll be disappointed you're not Tiffany.

W_Dreamer

Blood types and personality? It applies also to Korean society.

It bothers me when blood type questions appears on variety/talk shows or even in dramas, how do they believe in such things? It's even worst than believing in astral signs, these at least have hundreds/thousands of years of "research" and tradition, compared with some decades of blood type knowledge (although to me zodiac stuff is invalid anyway).

The first time I heard that on a Korean show I found it peculiar, but then since they mention it nearly every other time realized it was a Korean thing. It also explains why mangaka give their characters in manga blood types as part of their character profile in Japan. I guess it helps justify/round off their characters personalities for Japanese readers.

That's partly why Julian is cool on WGM. He thought it was weird too when he got asked his blood type in the first episode. He responded that the zodiac was used more for that compatibility stuff. But its all novelty either way.

BTW, 26 years and I still have no idea what my blood type is. lol Is it important to know your blood type for emergency reasons? As in if you were in an accident...?

Dice

If I drink enough, Ash will get close enough in looks.
i8RNFDPl6p1IE.gif

Fafnir

11/3 Music Core

Taengoo was pretty playful this episode, must have had good Halloween sex.
0vPIo.gif

pEBQQ.gif

H9x0q.gif
C1S82.gif
dPfUd.gif

I should have made more Fany gifs, she was looking good but I got lazy.
LLDVg.gif

Show Show Show!
OHyv1.gif

Watched TVN Taxi with Sica, Luna, and Sungmin. It was kind of annoying because they kept asking question like, "who do you dislike the most in your group?" and each time you can tell they are trying to come up with an safe answer but the MC or other member saves them and they never end up answering the question.

Taeyeon and Yoona better watch out, Sica has some revenge on her mind.
KlhCe.gif

TXlji.gif

Dice

Taeyeon's dance is silly and cute, but I'd like to draw attention to how lame Seohyun's dance is lol

I should have made more Fany gifs, she was looking good but I got lazy.
Why bother? It's soshi. Unless your gifs are absurd quality, they have all been made already. I have seen every second of Tiffany from this ep in a gif of that same quality on tumblr already.

Taeyeon and Yoona better watch out, Sica has some revenge on her mind.
http://i.imgur.com/KlhCe.gif
Amazing Sica almost making even this ridiculous jacket work.

ycqDQ.jpg

...but not really so I won't post the others...

but fiddle drew my attention to these!

0JHMw.jpg

84geK.jpg

Hc7GQ.jpg

And I guess Jieun has been reading the thread. She saw spink & dokish posts.

iivY10Sk8PJZ.gif

ryan-ts

No Korean SNSD this year

Girls’ Generation will not be making a Korean comeback this year.

According to insiders in the music industry, Girls’ Generation had originally targeted for a Korean comeback at the end of October or in the beginning of November. However, it’s rumored that they have decided not to comeback this year.

One insider stated, “Girls’ Generation has expressed their desire to comeback at the end of October or in the beginning of November. However, they have decided not to have any activities this year. There is the fact that they’re already late for their target comeback, and they if were to have a comeback they wanted to make sure their music was perfect. They won’t be rushing to make a comeback this year.”

However, the girls will be continuing their Japanese activities. Their 6th single “Flower Power” will be released on the 21st, and their 2nd album, ‘Girls & Peace‘, will be released on the 28th.

Fafnir

Why bother? It's soshi. Unless your gifs are absurd quality, they have all been made already. I have seen every second of Tiffany from this ep in a gif of that same quality on tumblr already.

My bads kipster dude, forgot it was old for you before it was even created.

WDgIo.jpg

Hhmm, no point in trying to compete with PSY since it's pretty much a lock he's winning GD. Maybe ELF rage will move onto horse dance.

n4NtB.gif

luso

After October ended, was almost predictable. Edit: Also all those musical participations as well a bunch of concerts during November gave enough hints.
With an album release in Japan this month, and even with less number of appearences on Japanese TV, it wouldn't be wise to put them doing simultaneous comeback!

I think SME screwed the scheduling since they announced a rushed f(x) comeback only a week before. They wanted to do every group comeback this year but they weren't able to do it.

Now K-Soshi only after Japanese Tour, as it begins in February.

Dice

My bads kipster dude, forgot it was old for you before it was even created.
No reason to be like that. I'm not trying to put on a cool air, just stating a plain fact that sones are extremely numerous and utterly obsessed. You're truly wasting your time if you're going to the trouble of making gifs of non-rare SNSD things.

If Flower Power is the best song they can get for a Japanese single, its more likely that SM is using the extra time to shop around for a better Korean comeback single.

Fafnir

No reason to be like that. I'm not trying to put on a cool air, just stating a plain fact that sones are extremely numerous and utterly obsessed. You're truly wasting your time if you're going to the trouble of making gifs of non-rare SNSD things.

I don't see it as a waste of time, as I'm not trying to be the first or best Soshi gif maker, it's just a fun thing to do while I watch these shows.

It's kind of like how my friends always tell me to get off this kpop crap, I have to tell them, "yo this is one of the things that legitimately makes me feel happiness since I no longer smoke" so in other words:

Stop trying to shit on my hobby mofo!
NeFSC.gif

Deadly

I don't see it as a waste of time, as I'm not trying to be the first or best Soshi gif maker, it's just a fun thing to do while I watch these shows.

It's kind of like how my friends always tell me to get off this kpop crap, I have to tell them, "yo this is one of the things that legitimately makes me feel happiness since I no longer smoke" so in other words:

NeFSC.gif
I like the gifs. Not everyone surfs tumblr all the time. More I say! Not too many of those huge ones though...

Chesskid1

Banned

igeImGVJVgBi0.gif

Kabuto

Their 6th single “Flower Power” will be released on the 21st

I don't understand this. Why does SM release the MV weeks before the actual single comes out? Wouldn't it be sensible to release it the day the MV is out? and I'm fine with their Korean comeback being delayed since their Japanese album is going to be better anyways.
ieD4SClWbsHZF.gif

(._.)

Banned
literally the only kpop chick that doesn't set me off when I see her ass all tight in a leotard. just don't find her sexy when I look at her :\

Theres has been a rumor going about that says Taeyeon and Jessica arent really friendly with each other. (no appearances together, don't talk to each other at shows etc..)

take with a grain of salt etc.

This rumor is actually on level ground if you will. The TaengSic shippers have provided evidence that tries to prove that TaengSic is dead but what it does is actually point out their relationship with each other. And based off that, it seems that they're not really fond of each other.

Other than their public appearances, what makes this seem quite true is coz Sica apparently doesn't live in their dorms these days. Her family apparently has a home close to their dorms so she lives there and only sleeps at the dorm in order to not inconvenience their managers for schedules.

soogood.gif

Aww yeah, me and Fany are matching! I have the same pair of shades, except mine isn't polarized coz I'm a cheapass lol.

AoiQL.jpg

iXB1e.jpg

wae so perfect

Those shoes are ugly, but she still looks damn perfect.

Random Eunji between Jiyoung is awesome btw lol.

Niks

This rumor is actually on level ground if you will. The TaengSic shippers have provided evidence that tries to prove that TaengSic is dead but what it does is actually point out their relationship with each other. And based off that, it seems that they're not really fond of each other.

Other than their public appearances, what makes this seem quite true is coz Sica apparently doesn't live in their dorms these days. Her family apparently has a home close to their dorms so she lives there and only sleeps at the dorm in order to not inconvenience their managers for schedules.

Recently came across this. lol

On another note, also came across this.

BX4bt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom