• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
obviously just trying to get me to post more because he secretly LOVES her, just like ryan with suzy

OPPhM.jpg
fRnYN.jpg

njHgm.jpg
6ChNh.jpg

kGRn2.jpg
eEmCz.jpg

Xgsih.jpg
EwS7z.gif

jFWJC.png

Dice

spink...

1) That is not what the thread is for. We are trying to not get the thread locked.
2) That is partially what the chat is for. We all saw it months ago. There is a much longer version. Such are the benefits of joining chat.

dokish

Banned
You need trolling lessons from that creepy Brazillian guy.
10 bucks an hour.
spink...

1) That is not what the thread is for. We are trying to not get the thread locked.
2) That is partially what the chat is for. We all saw it months ago. There is a much longer version. Such are the benefits of joining chat.

The craziest part is... I'm more interested in listening to her voice. Why can't we hear it?

Korean is such a passionate language. She seems to have such a sweet voice... Aigoo...

Girls in the red light district are THIS level of hotness? I hope so.

Dice

Sookie so lovely. But...

9gM31.gif
C9aUo.gif

VSxWD.gif
zGyiC.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

filler

Banned
Maybe the only time I'll agree with the "omg dnrog" brigade. Sorry spink, but that doesn't belong here. If it was a kpop idol in the video, I wouldn't say anything, but it's just some random naked Korean girl.

Quadratic

Not exactly the most T-ara news lately since the bullying scandal a few months ago. They're still promoting but practically no variety appearances.

giri

Not exactly the most T-ara news lately since the bullying scandal a few months ago. They're still promoting but practically no variety appearances.

And seem to be focusing heavily on over season promotions.

I think they'll be relatively quiet in Korea until danny joins tbh.

(._.)

Banned
lizzy easily the best OC member now imo. nana standing there shy and boring, looks aren't everything. lizzy looks like a ton of fun to be around.

Some Jessica to un-nauseate (is this a word?) from Mina:
She's (barely) ok

ib0qg3ZIKozpIc.gif

@_________________@

Damn, she doesn't need to dress up like a race queen to look good next to a car... a crappy car at that.

Anyway, Invincible Youth 2 is ending.

The last recording of KBS 2TV’s “Invincible Youth 2″ will take place on November 7th and will air sometime in mid-November. Sunny and Hyoyeon were confirmed as part of the cast for the show on October 18th of last year, and its first episode was aired on November 12th, 2011.

Sunny, who was also a part of the original G7 during the first season, left “Invincible Youth 2″ in July 2012 when the program became stable. Sunny was also busy with Girls’ Generation’s activities in Japan and with her musical, “Catch Me If You Can”. However, Hyoyeon remained as part of the cast and continued to entertain everyone with her light-hearted spirit.

“Invincible Youth 2″ will be ending due to the G5 members’ overlapping activities with the show’s recordings. The members were sad when they got word of the last recording day.

Bolded part makes me laugh. She was practically useless in the early eps I've seen. Jiyoung, Bora, Yewon, and Suzy made that show as good as it can get from the start, all the way to the end. It's kinda sad though, that means less opportunities to see the weirdness of Suzy.

Speaking of Suzy, RM 117 was awesome! Jaesuk getting piggybacked by Sukjin as a prank was probably the highlight of that ep, it looked so unscripted and Sukjin couldn't believe that he was hauling ass when it was only Jaesuk not Jihyo lol. Then of course, Suzy and Yubin... two of my favorite girls from our sponsor, JYP.

Anyway, Invincible Youth 2 is ending.

Bolded part makes me laugh. She was practically useless in the early eps I've seen. Jiyoung, Bora, Yewon, and Suzy made that show as good as it can get from the start, all the way to the end. It's kinda sad though, that means less opportunities to see the weirdness of Suzy.

Speaking of Suzy, RM 117 was awesome! Jaesuk getting piggybacked by Sukjin as a prank was probably the highlight of that ep, it looked so unscripted and Sukjin couldn't believe that he was hauling ass when it was only Jaesuk not Jihyo lol. Then of course, Suzy and Yubin... two of my favorite girls from our sponsor, JYP.

Haha, yeah.

Sucks that it's ending. I didn't really like the lodge format they switched to though.

I though RM117 was one of the funniest episodes they have had in awhile.

Ashhong

obviously just trying to get me to post more because he secretly LOVES her, just like ryan with suzy

There is a special place for people like you in hell.

Some Jessica to un-nauseate (is this a word?) from Mina:
She's (barely) ok

http://i.minus.com/ib0qg3ZIKozpIc.gif

And a special place for people like you in heaven.

Also, someone PM me whatever spink posted, I missed it. Must have been bad.

luso

Blood types and personality? It applies also to Korean society.

It bothers me when blood type questions appears on variety/talk shows or even in dramas, how do they believe in such things? It's even worst than believing in astral signs, these at least have hundreds/thousands of years of "research" and tradition, compared with some decades of blood type knowledge (although to me zodiac stuff is invalid anyway).

giri

It bothers me when blood type questions appears on variety/talk shows or even in dramas, how do they believe in such things? It's even worst than believing in astral signs, these at least have hundreds/thousands of years of "research" and tradition, compared with some decades of blood type knowledge (although to me zodiac stuff is invalid anyway).

maybe, but the japanesse believe in it pretty strongly.

2San

Well the Koreans also have fan death and the Japanese think they're the only ones with 4 seasons. Those East-Asians have some interesting quirks I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom