• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

qlnAO.png

OMG-review-8.gif

4min sucked lol

2ne1 great

snsd boring

karmin amazing

cnblue do nt play instruments hahaha

beast played BEAUTIFUL i love that song ;)

sistar boring

kara was good, i love lupin haha

2ne1 best of night :)

i feel like shit

4loko?

tumblr_mddniuPoMv1r4qy1mo1_400.jpg

lolol, seems legit

From tumblr
tumblr_mdbuvtQg6v1rrjbeno1_250.gif

Has she gained some weight lately? Looking great these days.

The Romantic and Idol raw.

Jihyun is so perfect. Seung Ah from Rainbow is wuvable too. I like Mir, Hyungsik and JB-- never payed much attention to 2PM's Junsu but he seems cool. There's so many OTPs in this show.

http://youtu.be/8KDyKqsb_44

Suuuubs.

I thought it was cute.

You thought wrong.

Not bad.

Not bad either. Is the woman in the mv a Seeya member?

Yeah, serious. It's a bad color on her in the first place (bad color for 99% of koreans I might add), and then the bangs.

A million times this.

Fafnir

I have plenty of pic of them making weird faces...

Post em! Also I'm assuming there was no relevant information from that fan meet? Like if they are ever going to have a GG onry US concert?

I usually don't care about all the Sooyoung is too skinny talk since I'm use to seeing skinny Asian girls, but damn the contrast to Goddess thighs, and if the mic box wasn't there she would have no ass...
Zw8rV.jpg

Someone should shop a middle finger on this pic.
7NWlL.jpg

A girl in my korean class went to the Big Bang concert in NJ this past weekend. I'm going to ask her what she though in class tomorrow. I didn't even know they were coming to NJ.

luso

Sulli looks great with short hair and she looks amazing with long hair. In other words Sulli- can_get_it.gif

Short hair Sulli is cute. Yes she can pull it, short or long.

Nice and without autotune it seems. But it shows her singing voice limitations.

testing...

8177652326_73be39aa78_c.jpg

8177647219_96b66470d3_c.jpg

do you guys see blank?
Nice photos!

No Yoona post? I'm disappointing
who's she?

2sHzi.gif

Sica is feeling frisky.

She sure love butts

The SEEYA MV
I still hear hints on T-ara's Day by Day in the background, am I crazy?

Post em! Also I'm assuming there was no relevant information from that fan meet? Like if they are ever going to have a GG onry US concert?

I usually don't care about all the Sooyoung is too skinny talk since I'm use to seeing skinny Asian girls, but damn the contrast to Goddess thighs, and if the mic box wasn't there she would have no ass...

Someone should shop a middle finger on this pic.

no info during the fan meet, they barely even spoke, only tiffany talked the most.

Sooyoung and Yoona didn't look that skinny in person and Taeyeon actually looked skinny in person.

When they first walked in the fan meet, I was pretty mind blown how much better they look.

Fafnir

no info during the fan meet, they barely even spoke, only tiffany talked the most.

Sooyoung and Yoona didn't look that skinny in person and Taeyeon actually looked skinny in person.

When they first walked in the fan meet, I was pretty mind blown how much better they look.

Yeah I figure it's just angles in the pics. I really do want to see them in a real world setting as I forget how short they actually are. Sooyoung being the tallest at 5'7 is still really short.

WbRxh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom