• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

i clipped out a part to use as a ringtone if you guys are interested
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9s7ll3u9z31zo9/beepbeep.mp3

Nice, the best part. Downloaded, thanks!

UQlp8.gif

Cuddler

Japanese/Italian fashion director who worked with Lady Gaga.
Thanks, didn't know that, I was surprised to see an Italian name.
Why did you post Shindong in the football thread?
It all started after the Timurid post with the Kangin photo (he's wearing a Juventus raincoat, one of the most famous football club in the world, the one I'm a fan of and that Timurid dislike) it was only a reaction picture to Salazar and Timurid, nothing serious.
Look its Yurt! lol
tumblr_mdcfmkrPU91qbfzkwo1_500.jpg

^ LOL the hell! Who is that?

Kangin, a Super Junior member, one of the most popular K-Pop boyband, accidentaly uploaded this pictures of himself on Twitpic. Maybe is a Juventus fan judging by the raincoat, lol. He played a little with Ronaldinho back in 2002 for the World cup in South Korea/Japan. The guy in my avatar is a member of Super Junior too.
The best one, soooo beautiful and funny

Hah! Well more reason to like their band then eh?
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

:lol nah

Steer clear of SuJu.

yup plus they're juve fans!!!!

RubyFaith

What's the big deal?

That was my first time seeing those and I think it was a pretty natural response for me to point out that there was some hardcore similarities going.

People are saying they're paying "homage" which may be right. I didn't know people were ok with artists copying everything straight down to the clothing though.

giri

That was my first time seeing those and I think it was a pretty natural response for me to point out that there was some hardcore similarities going.

People are saying they're paying "homage" which may be right. I didn't know people were ok with artists copying everything straight down to the clothing though.

They've been doing it for centuries, why stop now?

milkham

copying flight attendant outfits from the 70s?

luso

copying flight attendant outfits from the 70s?
Exactly. Air stewardess from the 60s concept does not have many options how to show it. Would be nonsense setting them is some sofas or in some landscape... of course airplane must be in the pic, and the cliche is using the stairs. Lol if this is some copying.

Ok, now some Yuri hotness. She's at her best. More on tumblr.

ib0HeASmPK5oN5.gif

ibq1TsITvA3QfH.gif

Ashhong

Yea it's not really copying....it's a concept. It's like complaining that they are copying the military during Genie.

Ashhong

actually i googled and it looks like its a real photo of southwest flight attendants
i'm not sure why it wouldn't be ok if it wasn't a catalogue though

Yea it was a real PSA done by real attendants. I see nothing wrong with SNSD using it as inspiration/concept though.

Though some people do care. There was an article on AKP a week or 2 ago about how netizens were saying the same thing. Choco you crazy netizen you.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Gyuri: "it's okay"
*proceeds to put Nicole on blast*

I bet she planned that with Shindong at SSTP.

neoism

guys did youtube change the video player.. all i can do is up the p but their is mo fullscreen mode its like the old version they used... I just updated to the latest version of flash

JKTrix

So, this week's Running Man was already awesome...and then they started using theme music from 80's robot anime. That's like a supercharged bullet right to my heart.

Edit: It's just music from Super Robot Wars, since I recognized one of that game's original songs in the mix as well. Slightly less mindblowing but still awesome.

giri

guys did youtube change the video player.. all i can do is up the p but their is mo fullscreen mode its like the old version they used... I just updated to the latest version of flash

There is a new version of youtube that they are slowly rolling out around the world.

The new one is horrible and terrible. And not because its new, but because its taking away features and genuinely making it harder to use.

They're trying to "tabletise" youtube, but all they've really done is turn it into a really crappy RSS feed with a video player tacked on.

TheChits

So, this week's Running Man was already awesome...and then they started using theme music from 80's robot anime. That's like a supercharged bullet right to my heart.

Edit: It's just music from Super Robot Wars, since I recognized one of that game's original songs in the mix as well. Slightly less mindblowing but still awesome.

Yeah the new episode was really good. Much better than last weeks. The music on Running man is always awesome. I've been watching all of the earlier episodes and it cracks me up whenever I hear Stone Cold Steve Austin's entrance music haha

vanty

In one of the first episodes of Invincible Youth they use music from Yakitate Japan. A total random wtf moment for me ahah.

Vek

Dats an amazing poster.

Never had Jinro though.

Getting Soju is hard out here in AU.

Just about any Korean grocery store stocks it, assuming that you live in a capital city. Though be careful with the plum based ones - they can be sweet to the point of being like alcoholic cordial.

giri

Just about any Korean grocery store stocks it, assuming that you live in a capital city. Though be careful with the plum based ones - they can be sweet to the point of being like alcoholic cordial.

In Queensland you can't sell alcohol at grocery stores.

So it's basically impossible to find. I've tried most of the Asian supermarkets around and have found none that sell it.

Going to have to contact a distributor direct i think.

kingkitty

i was just lurking in this thread and i see y'all talking about soju. ah soju, good times, no matter what brand though they never tasted any different to me, it all tasted bad lol. although i usually just ghetto drink it out of the bottle, while pushing the bad taste away with a grape chaser.

it's funny seeing korean commercials with those fancy ladies drinking shots of soju like it's nothing but delicious water.

damn she looks good, you gonna let us have the full res photos? i'm curious what the pureview looks like

I'll post all of them on minus.

the benefit of pureview 808 is it allows you to crop the pictures without losing image quality...thats the benefit of having so many pixels.

but the phone itself is complete garbage, it constantly crash...its a useless smartphone. It's actually better to have a dedicated point and shoot camera.

i was just lurking in this thread and i see y'all talking about soju. ah soju, good times, no matter what brand though they never tasted any different to me, it all tasted bad lol. although i usually ghetto drank it out of bottle and with a grape chaser while i was in noeraebang.

yogurt suju is top tier, but so deadly! you don't even know that you've drank a substantial amount till its too late..

Salazar

In Queensland you can't sell alcohol at grocery stores.

So it's basically impossible to find. I've tried most of the Asian supermarkets around and have found none that sell it.

Going to have to contact a distributor direct i think.

Lemme know if you get some.

vanty

Yeah it's alright but not that great. Maybe people are so excited for it because of how shit their last few Japanese songs have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom