• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

No one uses minus.

tumblr_mdci6jBVSe1rvjgzs.gif

Conceptor

Gayoon disappearance update!

4NIAS!

Waw, it really has been a while ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I miss you ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

I had been watching the fan cafe, and I’ve been seeing 4Nias worry a lot about me, being curious about me, asking about my whereabouts so that’s why I decided to post an entry on this late night without thinking twice about it..!

First of all, I am very very sorry.

These days, I have been diligently receiving treatment. I have been spending my time not at the company but at home in order for me to recover and be healthy.

Judging from the situation, it seems that I have been ill for quite some time and delayed being treated…and that’s what it lead to..ㅜㅜ (4NIAS, be treated as soon as you’re sick ㅜyou have to listen to what the doctor tells you well too!!)

Please don’t worry too much!! I’m feeling much better now!! If you wait a bit more, you will probably see us as five again soon!!

I’ve been eating delicious dishes cooked by my mom, so you will probably see a chubby Gayoonie very soon……ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Since I’ve been staying at home and there is nothing else for me to do, I have been learning to appreciate the precious things one by one.

The members, 4Nias, the managers oppas, Cube family, the staffs, our dance teacher, our vocal coach, our english teacher too! Even our hectic and tiring schedule sigh!!! Even the exhausting practiceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The things I used to hate before, I came to miss them very much now. ㅠㅠㅠ
Even so, our stream of light, the light at the end of the tunnel…whenever I look at our fancafe!!!!! Even though I used to look at it, I have been closely watching it and looking at everything lately ^^

I’m watching over everything…!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

While reading your posts, I felt really sorry and thankful at the same time ㅠㅠㅠ I swear, I do not know anything except for our 4NIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, from now on do not worry too much, you just need to wait a bit more!^^

When I’m back, I’d have worked hard preparing for our year-end performance and will work even harder working on our new album!

Everyone, the weather is very cold lately so be careful not to catch a cold and also always maintain a good posture. And get the right amount of sleep! And regular meals!!!

I will be watching over you, so don’t you forget^^♡

crazy lights in the background made it a pain to take pictures(plus my noob photography skills)

Tiff looks pretty in that dress....good job MCing too..

8178003926_06e494fdc1_z.jpg

LOL this picture, it looks like kara is being pushed aside and glaring at SNSD from behind.

actually thats when all the group was on the stage.

SNSD and Kara were actually interacting with each other, especialy Go Hara and Jessica..

2NE1 was all the way on the left....like they were outcast..

8178036388_78ef3ff8f9_b.jpg

especially with that face taeyeon is making

I have plenty of pic of them making weird faces...

Pendulum

actually thats when all the group was on the stage.

SNSD and Kara were actually interacting with each other, especialy Go Hara and Jessica..

2NE1 was all the way on the left....like they were outcast..

A lot of the girls make friends with each other not only through the usual music circles (e.g. like concerts like this), but also variety shows. 2NE1 isn't big on variety
(or is variety not big on them?)
so I assume they prefer to keep to their YG Family.

vanty

A lot of the girls make friends with each other not only through the usual music circles (e.g. like concerts like this), but also variety shows. 2NE1 isn't big on variety
(or is variety not big on them?)
I remember Dara did a couple shows early on, but afterwards YG decided they wouldn't do any more. They were on the Japanese variety show Shabekuri 007 earlier this year and were really great though. They're already one of the biggest girl groups in Korea though without needing any variety show exposure so no need to do it now I guess.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
4min sucked lol

2ne1 great

snsd boring

karmin amazing

cnblue do nt play instruments hahaha

beast played BEAUTIFUL i love that song ;)

sistar boring

kara was good, i love lupin haha

2ne1 best of night :)

i feel like shit

So what where the performances like at the concert? who was good/bad?

the performances were all good actually..
I rank it from best to good.
SNSD
Kara
4minute
2ne1
sistar
beast
CNblue.

it was very obvious that SNSD shined the brightest among the other groups stars

and Yoona shined the brightest among SNSD

I still can't believe how much better she looks in person than in video/pictures...same with Go Hara..

all snsd looked good in person.

another shaky cam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIYtGZsKFeQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom