• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
h7G3W.jpg
WTF is up with these makeup trends? This is even worse than the glitter on the eyelids.

Cuddler

In others news, SM issues a 'no comment' statement on the Eunhyuk/IU scandal which pretty much confirms a relationship:

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/sm-entertainment-declines-to-comment-on-iu-eunhyuk-scandal

Good to know, I still don't understand the Kangin tweet, however apparently tomorrow Eunhyuk will record an episode of Star King with Shindong, Sungmin, Yesung and Kyuhyun, so it seems that nothing will change in his schedules. I hope that it will be the same for IU.

Cuddler

lol, Kangin (accidentaly) uploaded on Twitpic a funny picture of himself without pants and wearing a Juventus (great choice!) raincoat. The photoshops on tumblr are hilarious.

luso

lol, Kangin (accidentaly) uploaded on Twitpic a funny picture of himself without pants and wearing a Juventus (great choice!) raincoat. The photoshops on tumblr are hilarious.

Suju meting down. But maybe is a diversion from IU-Eunhyuk thing.

warning...I'm a bad photographer...

8177723779_4f7b5bcbe8_b.jpg

are the pix clear?(or clear enough)

had water accident on my laptop, so I'm using my TV as a monitor..so I cant really tell if the size or resolution are correct..

Pendulum

warning...I'm a bad photographer...

Dude, your pics are good.

imMWB.gif

Edit:

...Lee Hyori is aiming to release her new album in March or April of next year. In particular, 2013 will be the year Lee Hyori celebrates her 15th anniversary since her debut, so many are anticipating to see what the singer has in store this time around.

A representative of Hyori’s agency, B2M Entertainment, recently spoke with Star News, stating, “Lee Hyori will not be releasing anything this year. Instead, she currently has her eyes set for a comeback in March or April.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom