• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

idDtgfbHhRGEn.jpg

iAI8iivh291nr.jpg

ibtSpuR5zVleW8.jpg

iB0I0XzbEYRc8.jpg

iwzyilIPPsbRk.jpg

ibfdGpNO9hadLI.jpg

http://minus.com/mVA2E6keeRNOP

Where did this Tiffany looking like a horse thing come from? I think she looks stunning and nothing like one. Matthew Broderick's wife is a horse.

Where did this Tiffany looking like a horse thing come from? I think she looks stunning and nothing like one. Matthew Broderick's wife is a horse.

Twinkle promotions I think. She had a phase where she had this godawful red hair and a picture that seriously made her look like a horse. I thought it was just a K-Pop GAF thing but it's apparently all over the fandom.

LOL. She's a keeper.

Lol I partially agree. But nah, if she can't accept my Tiffany then I can't accept her.

You could have cropped the photo along with the cottage cheese thighs.

I could've but I was too lazy to photoshop and the things above the thighs is one of the best parts about the picture, aside from that beautiful smile.

Tenck

Only a few people have seen her true form. She's a horse alright.

Yoona is a Giraffe/Alligator hybrid and that's even scarier than the horse.

I quite like the new Dal Shabet, its better than 'Hit U' or 'Mr. Bang Bang'.

Gangnam Style isn't a one-off - Major music industry report says future pop sensations will be YouTube-driven globalised acts from Asia and South America

Max Hole, Chief Operating Officer of Universal Music Group, said: “I don’t think Psy will be a one-off. The production values and the creativity coming out of Korea are remarkable.

“There’s a group called Girls’ Generation who are huge in Japan and Korea and they are doing an English-language record for Interscope (Lady GaGa’s label). It won’t be long before you see a Chinese or Japanese act doing well.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...acts-from-asia-and-south-america-8307206.html

vanty

Based on what little Chinese pop I hear, there'll be NBA players buying Chinese cars before the average Westerner buys any Chinese pop music.

And while Gangnam Style is a good song, the vast majority of people who are into it treat it as a novelty song and nothing more. It's not in any way a sign of Asian pop music becoming mainstream at all.

Another one of those great Loen videos, this one for Girl's Day teaching some of their choreography. English subs will be added soon.

ryan-ts

Cuddler

I'm surprised, the Shindong picture that I've posted on the football thread had less views than the ones that I've posted here, 380vs415, I was expecting more.

Teaser trailer for the Nine Muses documentary '9 Muses of Star Empire':

http://vimeo.com/53231198

9 Muses of Star Empire", a year-long chronicle that follows a journey of an all girl pop group "9 Muses", portrays the every-day life of nine girls, relentlessly pursuing their dreams in a world of jealousy, betrayal, and scandal. "9 Muses" is an emerging girl group, aspiring to perform on a national stage and gain world-wide fame just like millions of others. For that, the girls have decided to set everything aside and live as one of the Muses for "Star Empire"; the entertainment company which created and coordinated every move. What's the price they must pay for their dreams ?

tDdXs.gif

Star Empire has some balls to allow this:
Meanwhile, they fall prey to a manager who treats the girls like his possessions, and fall vulnerable to competitors and other trainees who want to see the fail at all costs. The girls end up traveling across country, performing in front of small crowds at dark clubs, very different from the cameras on national stages they had been dreamed. They sleep in a crowded van during the night, and tirelessely performing their routines throughout the day. Amidst all the dramas, the tears, and the fatigue, the manager and one of the members develop a forbidden relationship and results in the member’s removal from the group.

I cant wait to see it.

Kyary on the cover of Dazed and Confused magazine:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
oh snap

9 Muses KEEPIN IT REAL

reserving +1000 respect for the viewing of that doc

Cuddler

Now I have that part of "Only One" stack in my head, thanks Shindong. lol
Can I post a link to a clip of a show on youtube or it's like with the full show and it's better to not post it here?

Kyary on the cover of Dazed and Confused magazine:

Nicola Formichetti? Italian?

Now I have that part of "Only One" stack in my head, thanks Shindong. lol
Can I post a link to a clip of a show on youtube or it's like with the full show and it's better to not post it here?

Nicola Formichetti? Italian?

Japanese/Italian fashion director who worked with Lady Gaga.

Why did you post Shindong in the football thread?

Fafnir

I like Beep Beep, I like the beginning hearing what Fany says when I don't pick up her calls. Tell Taengoo to call me.

HELLO HELLO MOSHI MOSHI

Kuno

Chesskid1

Banned
that nine muses docu world premieres at amsterdam film festival on 11/17

im pretty sure a few dutch mines are going, so should have reviews around then

when the rest of the world can see it, who knows

ps nillili mambo is so good, audio only tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom