• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah.....

7f2CPh.jpg

S3uvQh.jpg

@________________________________________________@

Tenck

Probably but tbh I think everybody would prefer it to be real not an illusion lol.

Though I have to admit, my heart rate did go up a little when I saw this haha.

There's a photo of two girls from Nine Muses getting comfy together. That'd make you have a heart attack. Now to find it and show you.

Alta1r

Random topic, is it just me or does she seem kinky as hell? I haven't kept up with WGM recently but the few episodes I've seen of her and Lee Joon depict her as very different than the rest of the two women.

And I gotta agree with Alt. Sunwha has seriously been going up the ranks. I dunno if I'd pick her over Zinger but over Hyosung, there's a slight possibility I would.

1340951093880.gif

Lol, and yeah, Yeon Seo just has one of those vibes. Too bad Lee Joon wont get to confirm for us.

tumblr_me2uuvXfkP1qk2g47o3_250.gif
tumblr_me2uuvXfkP1qk2g47o4_250.gif

tumblr_md0ljeV6z91qk1kj7o5_250.gif
tumblr_md0ljeV6z91qk1kj7o6_250.gif

There's a photo of two girls from Nine Muses getting comfy together. That'd make you have a heart attack. Now to find it and show you.

Link.

HOOOOOOLLYY SHIIIIIIIIIT!

Wonder Girls’ Sun to marry in January!
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/wonder-girls-sun-to-marry-in-january
It has been announced that Wonder Girls‘ Sun will be tying the knot with her boyfriend next year!

As fans know, Sun has often expressed her sincere and deep affections for her significant other, so this announcement may not come as a complete surprise, but it is one that has come quite sooner than expected!

JYP Entertainment stated the following through an official email to allkpop,

"Hello, This is JYP Entertainment.

Wonder Girls’ leader Sun (Min Sunye), an artist under our agency, will be getting married on January 26th of next year.

Sun, who debuted in 2007 and led the Wonder Girls as their leader for six years, recently informed the agency as well has the Wonder Girls’ members about her intentions, and understanding that her decision has come after much thought, we have decided to respect her decision.

Sun will be focusing on her marriage and family life for the time being, and the other members of Wonder Girls will be concentrating on individual activities such as acting, producing, solo albums, and broadcast activities.

We hope for many messages of congratulations and encouragement.

Thank you."
20121127_sun_boyfriend.jpg

Biscuits

That's awesome to hear. Hope that means Canada will get more WG visits in the future :)
lol, I can imagine Sunye and her hubby starting a family in the suburbs, with the rest of the Wonder Girls visiting every once in a while. If you mean concerts, I don't see that happening after the last time they came to NA...

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
and the other members of Wonder Girls will be concentrating on individual activities such as acting, producing, solo albums, and broadcast activities.

Yenny solo album? DOWN.

Cuddler

YEEESSSSSS!!!! I finally saw 2BiC live on their Ustream channel!!!!!! But unfortunately result=0 :( At least a guy on the social stream was kind enough to talk to me in English and was surprised that someone from Italy was watching. Unfortunately he didn't answer my only question about 2BiC because he wasn't watching anymore I guess. The only possible thing is that one of the two members said something that sound like Italy (How do you pronunce Italy in Korean?), but maybe it was just my mind. So in the end result=0, now I'm going to my bedroom and cry for the rest of the afternoon.
or not, I'm really happy.

luso

According to DSP Media, KARA’s ‘KARA Solo Collection’ album, which was released in Japan on September 5th, will be released in Korea. The group plans to release their solo tracks along with each corresponding music video starting with Nicole and Hara’s tracks on November 28th, followed by Gyuri, Seungyeon and Jiyoung’s tracks on the 30th.

DSP Media also revealed that KARA members participated in the creation of their tracks. The members took part in writing the lyrics for their individual songs as well as directing its music videos to further display their own colors onto the tracks.

The regular and limited edition of the ‘KARA Solo Collection’ will be available on December 4th.

What exactly is this, several solo songs for each one? Now in Korean versions?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
What exactly is this, several solo songs for each one? Now in Korean versions?
Yep. The songs they performed at their Karasia tour were all in Korean but they released them in Japanese first. Not sure why. More $$ I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom