• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddler

So, guys, do someone here knows Korean? Is someone kind enough and can translate to me a little section (30/40 second) of the 2BiC video??? I'm now sure that they say Italia...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...I tried to use google translate and repeat what they were saying, but it doesn't work well at all...please help me :'(

neoism

SNSD's 2nd Japanese Album - Girls & Peace is out now.

iFUlxHyTobjy5.jpg

iUxVhUyWMAS3S.jpg

ibqumqNidyGabh.jpg

icLjxJRWSd4j3.jpg
woke up in a bad mode... then I remembered Taeyeon exists... :D

Fafnir

Pre-ordered Girls and Peace and the 2011 concert DVD last week from yesasia, freaking $90, if I get a Hyoyeon or Yoona card I'll rage as I always seem to get Yoona.

U1TIe.jpg

neoism

Pre-ordered Girls and Peace and the 2011 concert DVD last week from yesasia, freaking $90, if I get a Hyoyeon or Yoona card I'll rage as I always seem to get Yoona.

U1TIe.jpg

as gorgeous as they look in anythang.. (mostly Tae)... you guys think they will have new and different costumes for the Korean comeback seems like they wear the same shit all the time at concerts..

Fafnir

as gorgeous as they look in anythang.. (mostly Tae)... you guys think they will have new and different costumes for the Korean comeback seems like they wear the same shit all the time at concerts..

They will definitely have 3-4 different outfits for their new title. Usually they have the main outfit and other rare ones they use sparingly like the lingerie Twinkle outfits.

JXgKn.gif

I am super excited for this, but I'm not sure if it will be as good as his older stuff now that the girl died. He is up there with Clazziquai as my favorite korean artist. The album art is pretty dope too. It reminds me of my wife's uncles art work.

Woah, the girl died? I listen to Hawaiian Couple as my last alarm song every morning.

They will definitely have 3-4 different outfits for their new title. Usually they have the main outfit and other rare ones they use sparingly like the lingerie Twinkle outfits.

JXgKn.gif

Woah, the girl died? I listen to Hawaiian Couple as my last alarm song every morning.

Yeah she died earlier this year sadly. I guess it was unexpected, not really sure. It's one of the most frustrating things cause I had only heard of them shortly before it happened, and couldn't wait for more.

Ashhong

So, guys, do someone here knows Korean? Is someone kind enough and can translate to me a little section (30/40 second) of the 2BiC video??? I'm now sure that they say Italia...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...I tried to use google translate and repeat what they were saying, but it doesn't work well at all...please help me :'(

link?

Cuddler

The guy on the right says that there's someone in Italy who says to come eat Pizza in Italy and that it's really good, and then the other says that's creepy and they don't want to be raped by Italy Man.

jk, then they say ooooh Italy? I really want to go. And that's pretty much it lol

lol, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was my comment. The guy on the right (Jihwan) seems so excited/surprised! Is it me or the guy in the center said Italy man? Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you Ashhong! <3

Ashhong

Yea they just talk about it casually like "oooh Italy man, really?" little stuff like that. Sorry didn't translate word for word, a lot of oohs and ahhs

Peru

Tons of non-idol artists have had big hits this year. Leessang took over the digital charts in a crazy way with their album though.

Cuddler

Yea they just talk about it casually like "oooh Italy man, really?" little stuff like that. Sorry didn't translate word for word, a lot of oohs and ahhs
No problem, thank you again, without you I would probably still be here asking myself forever what they were saying.
you're supposed to come to new york for pizza, this must be a hoax
Every time I see some thread about pizza in the Off-Topic Discussion forum, I watch the pictures posted and I ask myself, this is what they call pizza??? Sometimes is really a completely different thing. Italian tomatoes and mozzarella are the best (I think at least, I've never been outside of Italy). oh, and I don't need a hoax, my love is enough.
BOOM, lol

giri

No problem, thank you again, without you I would probably still be here asking myself forever what they were saying.

Every time I see some thread about pizza in the Off-Topic Discussion forum, I watch the pictures posted and I ask myself, this is what they call pizza??? Sometimes is really a completely different thing. Italian tomatoes and mozzarella are the best (I think at least, I've never been outside of Italy). oh, and I don't need a hoax, my love is enough.
BOOM, lol

I had pizza in italy twice.

was underwhelming both times.

Nice, but EH, not revolutionary.

Mind you, i don't normally eat the deep dish horrible creations that the americans seem hooked on.

Cuddler

I'm curious, in what place you guys were when you came in Italy?
I had pizza in italy twice.

was underwhelming both times.

Nice, but EH, not revolutionary.

Mind you, i don't normally eat the deep dish horrible creations that the americans seem hooked on.
Yes, I was talking more about that type of things, unfortunately even here in Italy you can find not so good pizza, there are so many pizzerias here.
What I've seen of American "pizza" would be called 'soggy cardboard with large amounts of yellow goo' in Australia.
I have to agree with this, it's difficult to recognize those as pizza.
Yeah, in AU it's really not hard to get traditional italian type pizzas, wood fired or otherwise.
Yes, there are lot of Italians in Australia, one of my old distant relatives live there.
The pizza I had on the Italian countryside, in a place I was guided to with a local, is still far and away the best I've ever had.

There's a really good place for Italian style here in Seoul if anyone visits town. Always have to wait a little for a table. http://www.facebook.com/pages/스파카-나폴리Antica-Pizzeria-Spacca-Napoli/104384266336716?sk=info
Yes, exactly what I was talking before, you need to know someone from that place that can help you go to the better one. Interesting link, thanks, Italians are everywhere, lol.

Come to Chicago, my friend. We invented pizza.

You think that's all we've got? We invented pizza, my friend.
What? Obviously there is good pizza in America too, if you really search for it.

Niks

I once went to an Italian restaurant in Melbourne, ordered a Lasagna... the lasagna had no cheese... they told me the original lasagna in Italy has no cheese...

I was devastated for weeks.

giri

I once went to an Italian restaurant in Melbourne, ordered a Lasagna... the lasagna had no cheese... they told me the original lasagna in Italy has no cheese...

It doesn't really, i think its meant to have a beschamel, which a lot of people put cheese into, or substitute FOR cheese.

Cuddler

lol, that I'm aware of that is not true, here in Italy we eat them with beschamel and cheese (Parmigiano Reggiano) and they are fantastic.

Ashhong

I changed my post! Her smile reminded me of Lime. She could totally pass as Lime with dark hair.

Considering the rest of the photos, looks more like Min from Miss A

Min's on the right. That's how I realized that wasnt Lime lol.

Man you guys reply too fast.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
JYJ and SM Entertainment’s legal battle comes to an end

The legal battle between JYJ and SM Entertainment has finally come to an end!

After what seems like forever, the two sides are reported to have come to a mutual agreement on the 28th.

It is said that SM Entertainment and JYJ have both withdrawn all lawsuits against one another, and have agreed to not interfere with any of each other’s activities.

The long drawn out fight was started back in July 31st, 2009 when the initial lawsuit was filed against SM Entertainment by the three members of JYJ, who were part of TVXQ, requesting for the cancellation of their contracts. Since then, the two sides failed to reach an agreement every time and was due back in court again later this year.

It seems the legal battle is now over, and both sides, especially JYJ, can work towards moving forward free of the legal issues that had been holding them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom