• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once went to an Italian restaurant in Melbourne, ordered a Lasagna... the lasagna had no cheese... they told me the original lasagna in Italy has no cheese...

I was devastated for weeks.

Same here. One of my friends cooked an "original Italian lasagna" for a potluck and everyone at the party lost their shit when she didn't put cheese in it. Needless to say she never cooked another "original Italian lasagna" after that.

iNd1G.gif

<3 <3 <3

Anyway, almost done with the latest RM and I gotta say, Park Shin-hye is seriously damn cute.

I think I might be falling in love haha.

Random note: why is Lee Min-ho showing in Google images when I search for her?? @__@

Selane

Same as the Japanese videos. Korean audio instead. Tomorrow they're uploading the other 3.

Nope, they are edited differently with difference scenes/shots. I guess they actually shot them multiple times because the lipsyncing is different as well.

At least they used the MGS footage this time.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Nope, they are edited differently with difference scenes/shots. I guess they actually shot them multiple times because the lipsyncing is different as well.

At least they used the MGS footage this time.

you know what i meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, its the same deal

Tenck

She's got such great eyes. And her serious expression only makes her look better. Now to finally sleep since I have school in 4 hours.

Alta1r

I think he means these..

Nice! And is that you zau?

Pre-ordered Girls and Peace and the 2011 concert DVD last week from yesasia, freaking $90, if I get a Hyoyeon or Yoona card I'll rage as I always seem to get Yoona.

U1TIe.jpg

Blasphemy. I hope you get purple helmet Sunkyu now.

I once went to an Italian restaurant in Melbourne, ordered a Lasagna... the lasagna had no cheese... they told me the original lasagna in Italy has no cheese...

I was devastated for weeks.

Wut? That's like getting a quesadilla with no cheese.

tumblr_me7jcntoEe1r8uyqao5_400.jpg

Fafnir

Blasphemy. I hope you get purple helmet Sunkyu now.

Hell yeah, Sunkyu my #2.

Here's my Yoona story and why you should never name a character in a game after a girl. I use to play SWTOR with GAF. My main character was named Yoona because Taeyeon, Yuri, and Seohyun was taken. In voicechat people would naturally refer to me as Yoona which kind of weirded me out at first but I got so use to it that whenever I hear a someone say Yoona in real life I think they are referring to me. Now I thank god I didn't name myself Taeyeon as it would be too weird to ever hear Taeyeon and think of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom