• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

ivk4IBBTF43D4.gif

This is amazing. Fucking saved.

And I use Tiffany or FanyFanyTiffany in games, though only for second accounts and such. Fun to use

Cuddler

I have the Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition since two weeks ago (I bought it for really really cheap and it's absolutely beautiful) but I still haven't installed the game because my actual notebook can't run it...I have to wait till I buy a new one...annoying....

Cuddler

I don't play MMOs because I only like fun games.

I have to agree, I played free Aion until level 10 and stopped playing, never played any mmorpg with subscription and I have only tried some free ones but not for more than one time. Plus I don't have many friends and the majority of time I play alone, they are probably much better with friends. Anyway I still prefer single player games but that CE was soooo good and cheap and I probably still have some fun with the game.

gw2 sucks
swtor sucks

Really? I thought that it was good...

Fafnir

All of my characters are typically named after Star Trek cast members, because every kpop name ever is taken. I have WilRiker and Bev Crusher in GW2 for example.

Oh you're Bev Crusher lol, I always want to ask you if you are banging Picard when you come up in guild chat.

SWTOR, I can't believe I subbed for it, but huttball was fun.

GW2, almost done with after I get 100% world completion and try to get kicked out of the Soshified guild for trolling.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Played gw2 for almost a week during pre-launch/launch. Stopped at 45. Game is boring as hell.

Bought swtor day 1 and quit day 1. ties DayZ for biggest waste of money on a game.

giri

Played gw2 for almost a week during pre-launch/launch. Stopped at 45. Game is boring as hell.

Bought swtor day 1 and quit day 1. ties DayZ for biggest waste of money on a game.

Come play planet side 2. when it's up. It's free!

And so it should, cause SOE support is fuckn terrible.s

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Played the PS2 beta thanks to Quad. Didn't really enjoy it. The only shooter that is enjoyable (to me) is CS. Maybe I'll try PS2 again but I'm pretty sure it'll be a waste of time.

giri

Played the PS2 beta thanks to Quad. Didn't really enjoy it. The only shooter that is enjoyable (to me) is CS. Maybe I'll try PS2 again but I'm pretty sure it'll be a waste of time.

The first few levels are absolutely abysmal.

with a few upgrades it gets a lot better.

when its up.

Kara - Go Go Summer, so good now that it actually is summer.

Quadratic

My favourite MMO was FFXI. Played it for 6 years. Hard as hell and you needed a good linkshell to get you through shit. However, the sense of accomplishment when you beat a boss or completed a storyline was second to none in my gaming career. Chains of Promethia (before the nerfs) was the hardest videogame related endeavour I've ever done.

Quadratic

Back in the day I tried to get into Lineage and Lineage 2 since it was hot with the asians at university. Just couldn't get into it even though I had tons of help with money and weapons from friends.

Fafnir

My favourite MMO was FFXI. Played it for 6 years. Hard as hell and you needed a good linkshell to get you through shit. However, the sense of accomplishment when you beat a boss or completed a storyline was second to none in my gaming career. Chains of Promethia (before the nerfs) was the hardest videogame related endeavour I've ever done.

FFXI is where my name comes from, camping Dragon's Aery every day. Got everything except D.ring from ground kings then saw what was needed for CoP and jumped off the treadmill. When people complain about grinding these days, I always think they have no idea wtf they are talking about and should be forced to play FFXI to witness real grind.

hkSiK.jpg

nAnVo.jpg

1asrC.jpg

karRh.jpg
UWsaB.jpg

Hellix

Hell yeah, FFXI was fun as hell. Hard to do anything alone, but you really learn how to coordinate shit. But once you finally earn or obtain something in the game, it feels great. I felt like a project manager just organizing an experience party and deciding where to camp. I thought Chains of Promethia was one of the better expansion packs, I enjoyed doing those missions compared to Rise of the Zilart and Treasures of Aht Urghan.

FFXI is where my name comes from, camping Dragon's Aery every day. Got everything except D.ring from ground kings then saw what was needed for CoP and jumped off the treadmill. When people complain about grinding these days, I always think they have no idea wtf they are talking about and should be forced to play FFXI to witness real grind.

I don't know how common Fafnir is but the name sounds familiar. Did you play on Bahamut server? Unless you mean your username came from the HNM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom