• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXPett1

Aw1PBTZCQAA-h1Z.jpg

64d2df24m35gw964i72p.gif

vanty

That Dani girl looks way more like Krystal than Jessica does. And no way is she 12 or whatever, definitely looks more like 14. She looks older than Dara who's around twice her age ahah.

So was the first rapping verse Eunjung and second Hwayoung or something?

luso

T-ara new songs are in general nice to the ear (only heard once, MV not seen yet) but some of them sounds familiar to me, not sure if because the sounds are somehow similar to past songs (from T-ara on non-T-ara) or because I saw too many spaghetti westerns.
Maybe further listening can help me out.

Cuddler

Good video, the dance are really good but...not much Shindong in front...:pissed:...I really don't understand why they don't put him in front when they do the dance parts since is the second best dancer in Super Junior...and it doesn't sing either...:morepissed:
lol @ the Suju song sounding like every other Suju single.
I kind of agree that this is probably the most easy and less risky choice in the album, "Now" sound different, I hope it will be the second sigle, but i doubt it.

:cough::cough:

qN0Jc.jpg

Beautiful

Peru

Hopefully she gets to have some fun, not be carried around or act out a princess role or whatever.

91 with Yooimes Bond had some great laughs.

ryan-ts

Holy holy day doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo loly loly day. Listened to the T-ara album and laughed when I realized that the last two songs were Korean versions of the new tracks from Jewelry Box (after 3 plays).

I also listened to the Younha album, it was pretty good. Something different from the usual K-Pop stuff. I think Run might be my favourite track from it so good choice for a single.

Watching T-ara MV and writing down my impressions as I go.

Spoilers!

I thought I was watching some kind of Live Action Final Fantasy Movie or something :p

- jiyeon looks like a villain on power rangers
Shes too cute even as a antagonist :3

- jiyeon's got da curves
Dem thighs in slow motion :D

- ROFL JIYEON PIMPMOBILE LOLOLOLOLOL
The pink Cadillac(?) convertible was cheesy as hell ._.

- punkass bitch probably could have saved her if he wasn't just leisurely strolling along
He didnt want to deal with the goons so he hid nearby and waited until they left
along with a half dead Hyomin

- da fuq, she's an alien!
shyamalan.jpg

- to be continued?? wtf!
Wasnt expecting that considering the 15 minute length...

- mmmm they look hot practicing
Agreed

- blonde still looks shit on jiyeon
Yep :(

- DAMN! jiyeon got cracked upside the head!
I felt really bad when she got whacked by Hyo (twice) ;_;

Some other things I noticed:

-Jiyeon doesnt like the new girl either. imokwiththis.jpg

- dafuq was up with that rabbit in the beginning?

- dude owning a vintage Ferrari in a post apocalyptic world. Just as random as the pink Cadillac

ryan-ts

Wonder Girls to release a digital single in 7 days time called 'Like Money“

It will feature collaboration with a 'world renowned' artist. Any guesses as to who its going to be?

Katy Perry said she wanted to work with the Wonder Girls so that seems like a logical choice. Assuming Perry is the mystery artist, if she has a prominent role in the song, it could get some decent airplay in North America

luso

Tenck

Going to ask here since some of the tutorials on Gaf produce hellishly ugly gifs, but what do you guys use when making gifs?

No Photoshop recommendations please, since I don't want to spend my life savings on it (yet).

RubyFaith

Suju's mv/song sucks dick. Autotune chanting. Box set. Nothing new. Eunhyuk's dancing was cool. Donghae was nice to look at. Ewteuck is still gross and for some reason Siwon is too. I guess the military didn't do much good for Kangin because he's fatter than Shindong and moves slower than everyone. Good thing he only had three seconds of screen time.

T-ara's song and mv shits on Britney Spear's Criminal, plagiarized or not. If I were Godney stans I wouldn't even try to be butthurt because T-ara turned shit into gold. LOL @ Dani having a last minute addition to the group yet playing an important role in the newest mv. Yeah ok KKS.

Boram only got two lines in DxD. Rage. Cry. Etc.

4minute's variety show's name is wack but I'll watch it anyway.

2NE1's song sounds basic and good at the same time. Bom can't sing anymore.

iNHUYE1RZeiQs.gif

Biscuits

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/super-juniors-kangin-talks-about-his-three-year-hiatus-and-girls-generation
When asked about his days in the army, he replied, “Four months after my enlistment, I began to see the members of Girls’ Generation as women. They’re dongsengs I’ve seen since they were little, and I think they have gotten a lot prettier since their ‘Oh‘ album. I felt like Taeyeon was winking at me when I saw her on TV. During my break, I visited the company and found myself hugging Girls’ Generation tightly when I saw them.”
We all know what happened four months in...

But joking aside, SNSD must truly be huge in the army if it can change an SJ member's perception of them.

2San

Going to ask here since some of the tutorials on Gaf produce hellishly ugly gifs, but what do you guys use when making gifs?

No Photoshop recommendations please, since I don't want to spend my life savings on it (yet).
There's this:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438369&highlight=gif
I remember there being a better more recent thread(which also only used free programs, but I can't seem to find it.

Dat plagiarism

Should have used Shinsadong Tiger again.
What are you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom