• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

kc3m7.gif

rzLcr.gif
S2sAV.gif

Anjexu

Neo Member
Just ad block it. It's what I do for any pics I don't want to ever see again.

GENIUS

EDGEWARD KPOPGAF MVP

Make sure you only block the specific link of the offending image and not entire site ranges.

Also, some people have really bad taste if they think Hyomin doesn't look good. Maybe not #1 but still good

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hammie has dark hair again.

vUg2e.jpg

uWaEB.jpg

I'm happy. The bright red really didn't suit her.

Jia is swag

Dcq9a.jpg

roaSone

Does anyone know who is performing on Music Bank tonight?

N-Train, Gangkiz, My name, FIX, 2BIC, NU'EST, BOYFRIEND, Bigstar, December, ZE-A, VIXX, MIB, Rhythm Power, Juniel, Sistar, Wooyoung, T-ara, Suju, Dal Shabet, AS, f(x)

Don't know if it's complete...

B-Dex

N-Train, Gangkiz, My name, FIX, 2BIC, NU'EST, BOYFRIEND, Bigstar, December, ZE-A, VIXX, MIB, Rhythm Power, Juniel, Sistar, Wooyoung, T-ara, Suju, Dal Shabet, AS, f(x)

Don't know if it's complete...

Seems way better than mnet yesterday. But I guess it really depends how the performances go :p

Chuckie

Someone didn't know what group Jia was from? This depresses me.

I don't care for the music of K-Pop to be honest. I am in it for the cuties. I visit this topic every now and then, especially for Taeyeon and sometimes someone posts a nice looking girl and I ask who she is. Knowing what group Jia is froms might not be as common knowledge as you think (outside this topic) so why it would depress you I don't know.

Not knowing who Pol Pot or Mao was is depressing, no not knowing what group Jia is in ;)

DXPett1

Half this thread do nothing but listen to Gee while jerking it to an old picture of Tiffany with a horrible hairstyle. So you can't expect everyone to know of Miss A's greatness.

I don't think Girls Generation dominate this thread as much as you make it out to be tbh

Salazar

I wonder who, if anyone, could possibly step up to replace SuJu as the embarrassment-machine in male kpop.

zXtBD.gif

It's just so effortless how daft they are.

Salazar

Most agencies don't have a dozen rejects they've already spent years on to throw into a group, so it'd be hard.

That was cold as fuck from Lee Soo Man.

It got played off as him congratulating them on how hard they had worked to make a go of it as a group, but I don't know.

Selane

That was cold as fuck from Lee Soo Man.

It got played off as him congratulating them on how hard they had worked to make a go of it as a group, but I don't know.

That interview was what made me a fan of LSM. "After we put the talented people in DBSK, all we had left was some garbage trainees. We were gonna cut 'em loose but we felt bad for them, so we let them debut".

Trust me LSM, I feel bad for them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom