• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

A bit late but still lol worthy.

1lIFd.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Reminds me of the time Kara beat Suju and Nicole looked like she thought someone made a mistake.

ibwwtmvDWNyNTK.gif

Alta1r

Awwww yeeeaahhh! Day by Day EP is on US iTunes. Day by Day has quickly become my new favorite song at the moment, and the Korean version of Keep Out is pretty sexy as well. Shinsadong Tiger is a genius.

tumblr_m728x2MLOT1qcnu9io1_r1_250.png
tumblr_m728x2MLOT1qcnu9io3_250.png

Alta1r

Motherfuckin Franklin... I went to the wrong game in the series. I missed this:

tumblr_m725p3z4RC1r5khx6o1_250.gif
tumblr_m725p3z4RC1r5khx6o2_250.gif

tumblr_m725p3z4RC1r5khx6o3_250.gif
tumblr_m725p3z4RC1r5khx6o4_250.gif

tumblr_m725p3z4RC1r5khx6o5_250.gif
tumblr_m725p3z4RC1r5khx6o6_250.gif

We were in the Doosan Bears section too! Gah

Dice

Got to counter that Hyo of Horror post with a blessing from Goddess Suji

T0Xdv.png

Ym1r

I don't want to come off as mean, nor am I trying to convince anybody of anything, but...

Don't you guys know horrible pictures when you see them? I understand that some of them are funny and what not but, that picture of Suzy is terrible. (Not just that Suzy picture too, I've seen plenty of terrible pictures)

I don't dislike her, at first I was neutral, and watching Invincible Youth 2 managed to change what I thought of her to the better side of things, but I think you guys are giving her way too much credit. Usually I like to disagree with my family because they, when I watch Korean stuff, like to judge how the idols look (guys included), when they said "She isn't that pretty" about Suzy I couldn't disagree.

I don't even defend Tiffany, because I know that there are more attractive idols. I just like her more than anybody else. However, I'm not going to go around posting terrible pictures of her (I know there are plenty). If I'm ever going to post a picture, it better be a damned good one.

That picture is so bad, I have to say those Hyoyeon Gifs >>> Suzy Picture.

I don't want to come off as mean, nor am I trying to convince anybody of anything, but...

Don't you guys know horrible gifs when you see them? I understand that some of them are funny and what not but, those gifs of Hyoyeon are terrible. (Not just those hyoyeon gifs too, I've seen plenty of terrible gifs)

I don't dislike her, at first I was neutral, and watching Invincible Youth 2 managed to change what I thought of her to the better side of things, but I think you guys are giving her way too much credit. Usually I like to disagree with my family because they, when I watch Korean stuff, like to judge how the idols look (guys included), when they said "She isn't that pretty" about Hyoyeon I couldn't disagree.

I don't even defend Tiffany, because I know that there are more attractive idols. I just like her more than anybody else. However, I'm not going to go around posting terrible gifs of her (I know there are plenty). If I'm ever going to post a gif, it better be a damned good one.

Those gifs are so bad, I have to say that Suzy picture >>> Hyoyeon Gifs.

Ym1r

I don't have any interest in Hyoyeon, and I do like Suzy more than Hyo, but you have to admit that is an absurdly terrible picture of Suzy.

There are plenty of better pictures of Suzy, as Gifs of Hyoyeon. I won't judge people who like either but I just feel like Suzy is getting way too much credit than she should.

Anjexu

Neo Member
It's Anjexu's official reaction gif. Prepare to see it a million times guys.

This'll be mine

h6exG.gif

Hey nice, if we agree on something we can quote each other and post those gifs together.

Gonna save/bookmark this one for good measure too.

ANJEXU why are you not on kpopgaf IRC??
Too lazy to get on, I used to use IRC a lot back in the day and had it all set up to auto connect and auth and this and that and it's just I don't have time for that now.

I got responsibilities now, like 5 man dota teams to crush. Sorry man

Don't you guys know horrible gifs when you see them? I understand that some of them are funny and what not but, those gifs of Hyoyeon are terrible. (Not just those hyoyeon gifs too, I've seen plenty of terrible gifs)

I don't dislike her, at first I was neutral, and watching Invincible Youth 2 managed to change what I thought of her to the better side of things, but I think you guys are giving her way too much credit. Usually I like to disagree with my family because they, when I watch Korean stuff, like to judge how the idols look (guys included), when they said "She isn't that pretty" about Hyoyeon I couldn't disagree.

I don't even defend Tiffany, because I know that there are more attractive idols. I just like her more than anybody else. However, I'm not going to go around posting terrible gifs of her (I know there are plenty). If I'm ever going to post a gif, it better be a damned good one.

Those gifs are so bad, I have to say that Suzy picture >>> Hyoyeon Gifs.

What the fucking hell is this garbage.

ryan-ts

af8ad131.gif

Careful everyone..... If Ym1r doesn't approve of your posts, always be on your guard. He's an incredible detective with an unusual interest in castration.

Ym1r

I don't care if anyone posts anything, I'm just trying to say, doesn't anybody ever find any pictures of their favorite idols bad? Suzy isn't my favorite, I like her, but I can say with certainty that picture of her is terrible. Tiffany is my favorite, I like her but there are certainly terrible pictures of her out there that anybody could post. Would I care? Not really. I'm not one to get super-butt hurt and start a flame war over something I wouldn't be able to change.

I don't mind if people continue to post terrible pictures, I usually just scroll past them, but don't any of you ever think that some of these pictures you guys post are bad?

vanty

How the hell is that a terrible picture? It ain't great, but it's perfectly fine.

Seriously worse trolling than old Alta1r stuff.

Salazar

Eunjung was asked the question “Where do you see T-ara in 10 years,” to which the idol answered, “I think we will still remain the best of friends, even if we aren’t T-ara anymore.” The idol then stopped mid interview, and started to tear up.

“All of us have been through so much. That’s why I want to be with them for as long as possible,” says Eunjung, “Most of us get very lonely as we don’t get to see our family all that often, so we depend on each other to cheer each other up.”

“We’re more like family now,” continues Eunjung, “We’re sisters. If a member were to come up to me and say ‘Someone said something bad about me’ or ‘This person hurt me,’ I wouldn’t think twice about getting up and doing something about it.”

They comin for you KKS. Eunjung comin.

luso

Where you going? What is this thread going to do without our Soshi backbone?? And how much is Dice paying you to "leave"?

I'll take couple weeks for beach vacations on our south beaches.
I count on Salazar for some Soshi updates.

iMf9YlMU0s4Dq.gif

tumblr_m753fr8HUg1qc2fqjo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Don't you guys know horrible pictures when you see them? I understand that some of them are funny and what not but, that picture of Suzy is terrible. (Not just that Suzy picture too, I've seen plenty of terrible pictures)

I don't dislike her, at first I was neutral, and watching Invincible Youth 2 managed to change what I thought of her to the better side of things, but I think you guys are giving her way too much credit. Usually I like to disagree with my family because they, when I watch Korean stuff, like to judge how the idols look (guys included), when they said "She isn't that pretty" about Suzy I couldn't disagree.

I don't even defend Tiffany, because I know that there are more attractive idols. I just like her more than anybody else. However, I'm not going to go around posting terrible pictures of her (I know there are plenty). If I'm ever going to post a picture, it better be a damned good one.

That picture is so bad, I have to say those Hyoyeon Gifs >>> Suzy Picture.

the-very-best-of-the-futurama-fry-meme.jpg

I can't tell if ryan is paying you to post this or not..

Its just a GIF...Like....

ib2jVAiWacrR9N.gif

Lol. I laughed.

How the hell is that a terrible picture? It ain't great, but it's perfectly fine.

Seriously worse trolling than old Alta1r stuff.

4eavv.jpg

Dice

I don't care if anyone posts anything, I'm just trying to say, doesn't anybody ever find any pictures of their favorite idols bad? Suzy isn't my favorite, I like her, but I can say with certainty that picture of her is terrible.
That's funny, because I thought the same thing about these:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39805288&postcount=3961
http://i.minus.com/iGjZ8YgxMGYX5.gif

...among many others. However, Suji was looking hella good in that pic. The only bad part is the phone.

P.S.

1lRAG.gif

Ashhong

Jiyeon has like no makeup on..totally different scenario. However that Hyuna gif is hideous. She needs to unbleach her eyebrows or whatever the fuck she did. Also needs to keep her bangs.

Dice are you the one that can't help but be attracted to an idol due to their on screen personality? It's the only explanation for your Suzy obsession..

RubyFaith

Suzy could be in granny panties that stretch over her head with no make up on eating a bowl of jjajangmyung or what have you, she will still be relevant enough to post.

iS6xEBc3ldNJp.gif

Ashhong

Looks worse there than 50% of the Koreans I see on a daily basis. My only conclusion is that you found the dance cute, which is what I mentioned in my question to Dice.

Altair and co, now that you guys are in Korea, surely you are seeing hotter Korean women everyday?

Dice

Dice are you the one that can't help but be attracted to an idol due to their on screen personality? It's the only explanation for your Suzy obsession..
I loved Suji long before I saw her personality on any show. The Suji fenzies on my tumblr show that. As for being attracted to personality, is there is a problem with that? You also seem to be ignoring her insane popularity in Korea. Are you sure she isn't just not your type? That said, from what I have observed of when you fanboy over pics/appearances, you seem to like your women glammed up, which she pretty much never does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom