• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuno

Alright, I just didn't see how 4minute and f(x) were a tier above A Pink, After School/OC, and Rainbow in terms of GAF-love or even just perception if not love.

I can see your point about 4minute, but they've got HyunA so I still feel they're in that top tier (even though their comeback was kind of a flop in my opinion).

f(x) has a big following, and while I didn't like their 2012 comeback either, they have plenty of buzz about them, and have massive YouTube video views, more than many other tier 1 groups.

Not to mention they're in SM

Edit, for new page:

2012 KPOP-GAF AWARDS: GIRL GROUPS & SOLOISTS EDITION

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah, that's why it makes sense if talking overall standing in the world, not jus ton GAF.

Master artist Jiyeon:

rGpwu.gif

Ashhong

Dice's awards were too hard lol. And I felt like I was supposed to be voting for Apink or Crayon Pop for every question.

Their tracksuit outfit should be in the biggest style fuckup category. Combined with that weird hat it's fugly.

My
dream
wife!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Also how could they crop out the comedic goddess Shin Bora?! That's a travesty.

What? I think she looks fantastic. I wonder how chubby she is under all that clothes. Shallow, I know.

Her body fat is 28%, which is apparently slightly above average in Korea. Source: KBS Vitamin

But that's what I love about her... she don't give a rats ass if she's got some extra meat. Hell she ate a Banana waffle with whipped cream in front of the camera during an AKP live stream. If a real idol did that, they'd be sent to Dokish' dungeon lol.

Dice

Their tracksuit outfit should be in the biggest style fuckup category. Combined with that weird hat it's fugly.
It's hard to draw the line between fashion fuckup and intentionally goofy for effect. Big Bang had many suspect styles going on this year, but I limited criticism to a couple particular GD hairstyles. Those are the sort of things I had in consideration when I left out the Dancing Queen outfits.

Framing isn't cropping.

rhZhF.jpg

Focusing on Ailee was a good move.

Ashhong

My
dream
wife!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Her body fat is 28%, which is apparently slightly above average in Korea. Source: KBS Vitamin

But that's what I love about her... she don't give a rats ass if she's got some extra meat. Hell she ate a Banana waffle with whipped cream in front of the camera during an AKP live stream. If a real idol did that, they'd be sent to Dokish' dungeon lol.

Yea 28% is a bit above average. But LOL at this show. I know Ailee is over all of that and doesn't care, but still, surprised that she would do this show and expose that.

Alta1r

There's a different standard when it comes to Asians. For example, a 5'3" 120 pound Asian female in America is perfectly normal but in the Philippines as an example, she'd actually be overweight.

For sure. Not culturally or anything, just quick eye test, it looks like Ailee would fall somewhere between that 20% and 25% picture, rather than closer to that 30% picture.

Ashhong

The thing I would imagine about Ailee, is that she doesn't have the coke bottle waist + love handles look like the 25%. Most of the thicker Asian girls I know have straighter hips I guess you could say, so the fat evens out and there's no obvious love handles.

Anyway, this all sounds pretty shallow haha. She's still hot. I'm going to go watch I'll Show You again.

Hellix

Psy's anti-american past

In a song titled, "Dear American," he reportedly delivered the lines, "Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives," during a 2002 concert in South Korea.

The Hollywood Reporter reveals the lyrics:

"Kill those f---ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives/Kill those f---ing Yankees who ordered them to torture/Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers/Kill them all slowly and painfully."

herewego.gif

Dice

Well she was gonna hit those high notes so she needed some meat.

immature joke here

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'll be finishing the OP today. Adding TVXQ and ZE:A videos. Also a few BEG videos that I forgot. Is there anything else I should add? I feel I'm missing a few groups/artists. Maybe Dalmatian? MAYBE 2AM? I don't know.

luso

Ailee is ugly.

Will vote later on both polls, but SNSD missing is still criminal.
So TaeTiSeo just vanished?...

Cuddler

Super Junior MV are now linked in the OP, so now guys you can actually watch the MV from which the pictures have been taken. Some MV suggestions:

Super Junior - Don't Don
1MALT.jpg

First song released from the second album, it's a pretty rock song, I was hoping that at least one song in the new albums had this kind of sound, but there wasn't any unfortunately.

Super Junior - Sorry Sorry Answer
67jMy.jpg

Really good song and MV, less dance and more ballad, sometimes I think that it's even better than Sorry Sorry.

Super Junior T - Rokkugo
WMtuA.jpg

Super Junior T - Rokkugo (Japanese version)
0xsoP.jpg

This song and both MV are awesome and absolutely funny. The Japanese MV is even more weird and feature MoeYan a Japanese comedy duo formed by two girls.

For SNSD fans:

Super Junior - U
PEUvU.jpg

Yoona

Super Junior Happy - Cooking?Cooking!
iPlUT.jpg

Sunny

2BiC update:

2BiC live at Show Champion - 24 Hours later (they switched the names at the beginning...)

ShinDong update:

ShinCEO (actual ShinDong youtube account name on youtube after he changed from siasiagay) opened a new Lounge Bar called EPIC in Seoul today, third activity that has opened after DraQraPC Castle and the online fashion store MultiSung.

Quadratic

I voted in both polls too. Good fun. Couldn't think of anyone for the plastic surgery question in Dice's poll. Only answer I left blank.

Ranvier

Couldn't really vote in either poll for the music categories since I wasn't really into any Kpop music this year. Bing bing was good though. I get SNSD not being in the music categories, did they even really have anything this year? But banning them from the looks category is ridiculous. By that logic might as well ban kara for not having any talent.

Was the boys this year? Seems so long ago. Also ice cream by Hyuna was atrocious. Mc Mong did it better.

Round 2 of Hyuna's soju ad (her Round 1 had more than Hara and Hyorin combined). Round 3 gets released if her combined 1+2 get over a million views.

The soju itself appears for 2.7 seconds. I'm ok with that.

Usually I just lurk (thread title is soo true) but please someone give that girl some food! Hyuna used to look sooo amazing. Now with every video I see she looks thinner and thinner. In couple of years there will be only bones to show.

Koenigg

Neo Member
For new page:

CLICK HERE TO VOTE IN THE 2012 DICE IS A PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE AWARDS

Edit: Actually the process of making the awards was fun. Reminded me how much cool shit came out this year. It was easy to think a lot of it was older than a year, lost in all these nugu cash-ins on kpop's popularity boom. In truth, the scene is still kicking so much ass.

Best Overall Concept - TaeTiSeo
When everything comes together into a cohesive and pleasing whole

Wonder Girls "Like This"

Whoever votes for this shit needs to be taken out back and shot.

dokish

Banned
Usually I just lurk (thread title is soo true) but please someone give that girl some food! Hyuna used to look sooo amazing. Now with every video I see she looks thinner and thinner. In couple of years there will be only bones to show.

Do you know Sooyoung?

Dice

Geummi is the most responsible one, has a smooth and sexy voice, a hot sporty bod, and how this? I thought of them as equals before, but she is building status in my books.

Some friends of mine pointed out that she looks like Horikita Maki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom