• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

31tOi.jpg

A few years ago T-ara did a version of 'I Go Crazy Because' of You dressed in these costumes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riXaV2ESM5c&t=0m29s

tumblr_mdioitkFc81qe65h9o1_500.gif

Edit: Watching this a second time, are they drunk? :D

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
There were checkboxes to allow for that on several categories. I'm not going to divide a person's vote into however many percentages of a whole if they decided to vote for multiple things in a category. With that in mind, if you wanted one in particular to win over another, only voting for that one rather than multiple will give it more of a push to win over something you cared about less. However, if you were equally fine with either two options winning, only voting for one would only hurt the possibility of the other from winning.

This makes some interesting dynamics in my mind regarding differences in whether or not people choose to check their 3rd and 4th string selections, and if that happens a lot a winner could theoretically be everyone's 3rd place ranking. I tried to design things to account for this last year but the logistics were a nightmare. It's more fun to just count up totals and "deal with it" however things turn out.

Kuno

Ashhong

Couldn't really vote in either poll for the music categories since I wasn't really into any Kpop music this year. Bing bing was good though. I get SNSD not being in the music categories, did they even really have anything this year? But banning them from the looks category is ridiculous. By that logic might as well ban kara for not having any talent.

Missed this earlier. LOOOOOL

Cuddler

Can some of you that know Korean help with this? What does this mean?
nando donagiantenikkah, dahtoah
It's really difficult because this is how it sound and not the actual words...

Good choice, but the real answer is Gain - Bloom

In the end I voted for BoA, it's definitely the best one for me. I've watched again the Gain MV before voting, but I still think that the BoA one in general is better and for me the song is still part of the MV and I don't like Bloom as much as the other two. But I clearly can understand why for some of you Bloom is the best MV. ;)

Cuddler

All I can get from that is "I can't leave". At least if I'm reading it right.

Thanks, what part of it is that? You can hear it here, click on the icon to ear the pronunciation, obviously without the English accent, lol. It's probably dando and not nando.

Alta1r

WAT. IS. THIS. SHIZ.

If this isn't gone in a week or two, I may have to rearrange my top 10 list again and judging from Wendel's post of A-Pink, Eunji is hhhnnnggg(sponsored by JYP).

They need to do a comeback! Stat!!

I'm jealous they performed in Max's living room though, are they charging $200 bucks per performance like Rainbow does? I might invite them to perform in my living room at New Year's Eve.

Cuddler

LOL that sounds even worse than how I read it in my head

This is the video, I was just trying to see if I at least ear well what they were saying without linking the video but maybe it's way more easy with the actual video, all the conversation start at 20:30, I think one of the two needs to help the girl to show how she act.

Peru

Never understood why people liked Gyuri's arrogance...

Should be obvious to anyone. Girl group idols are expected to, and mostly do behave parodically modestly, answering any compliment with "we're still lacking a lot", "in the future you'll see an improved us", "it's everyone else's efforts that have brought me success" -- just by sheer boredom as a result of this lack of outwards confidence, acknowledgement of one's skills and the wall of false humility that is idoldom, someone like Gyuri who takes the opposite character to comedic lengths will feel like a breath of fresh air.

Can I get some Fany, Eunji, and Ailee to help wash my sorrows away??

Pacquiao losing to Marquez was an epic heartbreaker... all the alcohol isn't gonna wash that down easily. :((

RubyFaith

Why do panties drop for Leeteuk ?

That's the real brainbuster.

Some people are into greasy dudes. I'll never understand.

Should be obvious to anyone. Girl group idols are expected to, and mostly do behave parodically modestly, answering any compliment with "we're still lacking a lot", "in the future you'll see an improved us", "it's everyone else's efforts that have brought me success" -- just by sheer boredom as a result of this lack of outwards confidence, acknowledgement of one's skills and the wall of false humility that is idoldom, someone like Gyuri who takes the opposite character to comedic lengths will feel like a breath of fresh air.

Never found it funny. Pretending to be arrogant is just as bad as the overused humbling act. Then again, I don't like a lot of idol variety if it seems too much of a novelty act so it's subjective in my case. Maybe some people just buy into characters that are out of the norm easier than I would.

So much better than Round 2.

Hyuna could use a sammich for her face though.

+ Woohee's dimple

Do you people realise there's more than one body type for women? Do you vomit in disgust any time you see a fashion model? You really think SM don't have trainers and nutritionists and stuff making sure all their artists are as healthy as they can be given the busy schedule?

Of course there is more than one body for women but being that thin that nothing to do with body types when you legs are thin as rope and ribs are showing. Of course with tight schedule it's harder to eat enough especially if you have fast metabolism. Also maybe I used too extreme language with disgusting but yes when I see models that are too thin I don't find them that atractive.

Alta1r

That's Eun Hyuk for IU, but still a valid question to ask too.

Lol. Whooops.

Can I get some Fany, Eunji, and Ailee to help wash my sorrows away??

Pacquiao losing to Marquez was an epic heartbreaker... all the alcohol isn't gonna wash that down easily. :((

tumblr_merpb3lG2w1qb1285o1_1280.jpg

Some Fany for that hangover, ;).

Ok, GAF, whose car is this?

tumblr_meq22ut1Ud1rjucgco1_500.jpg

Cali license plate, norcal plate cover, and Taengoo. That's gotta be Ranman.

tumblr_mepv3ebjgh1rmmt5xo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom