• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

nicole

*dies*

That's a "YES" from our panel.

tumblr_lt6j2xIqZQ1qdcel5o1_500.gif

giri

lol

dani-600x337.jpg

Dani is that annoying little sister you just don't want showing up in front of your friends. Poor girl.

I'd say the worst thing for dani was KKS coming out and releasing a statement "yes, we know dani is a shit actor but she's working on it".

I'm glad you put her in your lead female group then fuckhead.

so is RM the only show Jaesuk is on nowa days that man is a comic genius

He does one more variety show called Infinity Challenge (the 2 episodes with Big Bang were awesome). He's also the host of two other talk shows; Come to Play (just ended) and Happy Together.

vanty

lol

dani-600x337.jpg

Dani is that annoying little sister you just don't want showing up in front of your friends. Poor girl.
She looks like pre-surgery Jessica.

What kind of casting director or producer or whatever would allow a kid who can't act or even really speak Korean to be a on a Korean TV show. Lindsay Lohan would probably do a better job ahah.

dokish

Banned

What kind of casting director or producer or whatever would allow a kid who can't act or even really speak Korean to be a on a Korean TV show. Lindsay Lohan would probably do a better job ahah.
Holy crap I thought she was Korean. What is she?

giri

Google tells me she moved to USA when she was 4. So she's Korean I think?

Still weird though.

Is that Korean 4? :|

I remember reading in the initial pressers that she had never lived there, wonder if it was, she never remembers living there? Hmmm.

But yeah, incredibly dumb. Then dumber to come out and slam her in your own PR release.

2San

Is that Korean 4? :|

I remember reading in the initial pressers that she had never lived there, wonder if it was, she never remembers living there? Hmmm.

But yeah, incredibly dumb. Then dumber to come out and slam her in your own PR release.
I think it's Korean 4, since allkpop never bothers to properly converse the ages, I think. Googled some more and found that she's born in LA, but that would make no sense(site didn't look trustworthy). She's a bit of an enigma in various ways.

giri

Crayon Pop is fantastic. Rookies of the year. Ace of who?

AoA. They're the rookies that had more than one outfit.

Considering how much shit rookies go through, i felt bad typing that :(

I think it's Korean 4, since allkpop never bothers to properly converse the ages, I think. Googled some more and found that she's born in LA, but that would make no sense(site didn't look trustworthy). She's a bit of an enigma in various ways.

Assume it will all come out in a tear filled segment on some show.

Alta1r

She does look like pre-debut Jessica a bit in that pic. This is probably where that charitable Speed donation went - a little grease to get Dani on the show.

tumblr_mgo6b3wcAr1qe5ygio2_500.gif

I'm watching you Ranvier, :mad:

irn5LMWvsqaSj.gif

Don't let him sway you Alt m8

edit: welcome to the thread as well sountrack!

Loll, what is this gif from. I need to see this clip.

tumblr_mgqtwzSmKO1rz9s6ao1_400.jpg

dokish

Banned
AFAIK, she couldn't speak any korean at all until KKS started grooming her.

Calling her Korean American seems far too generous. She's an American that looks Korean would be a better description.
KKS trying to make a Tiffany for T-Ara?

tumblr_mdhoobO16f1rjw7j2o1_500.gif

How do you feel about Eunhyuk these days?
That whole thing was blown way out of proportion imo. IU sings/performs songs about love, and people think her innocence has been entirely compromised by one picture that was accidentally posted. Her fans are really the worst haha; holding her to some unrealistic standard.

W_Dreamer

KKS trying to make a Tiffany for T-Ara?

Tiffany could at least speak and read (?) Korean before moving to Korea for training.

Dani practically has to learn the language and culture, and then start her entertainer skills such as dance/sing/act at the same time. Thing is, Im not sure if she even had plans on doing that before KKS recruited her.

At least Tiffany had the dream of being a singer at the time.

milkham

That whole thing was blown way out of proportion imo. IU sings/performs songs about love, and people think her innocence has been entirely compromised by one picture that was accidentally posted. Her fans are really the worst haha; holding her to some unrealistic standard.

bf424cb7b04153b6fc4681ba730b08b401c5851df5.png

magenta

Plus Tiffany had several years of prep as a trainee, Dani has been recruited and thrown in the deep end straight away. Sink or swim.

Ashhong

Double plus, what is a "Tiffany"? Someone from America that is recruited and performs in Korea? So Jessica, Krystal, Ailee, countless others?

^ Hilarious

Loll, what is this gif from. I need to see this clip.
It's from EP 2 of a new drama called 이웃집 꽃미남 or "Flower Boy Next Door". Four episodes so far and I'm enjoying it quite a lot. This will be the second drama I will finish after Answer Me 1997.

My I Got A Boy album arrived today. The Gods must be on my side :)

Jaejoong released his Mine MV. Very J-Rock, I like that he is trying something different than a usual K-pop song.

tumblr_mgq5pebqn41qekb8ro1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mgq5pebqn41qekb8ro2_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mgq5pebqn41qekb8ro15_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mgq5pebqn41qekb8ro14_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mgqcknlD3V1rnz9mno1_250.gif
tumblr_mgqcknlD3V1rnz9mno6_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom