• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

i suggested Mirotic as tvxq's song but was shot down.

shanghai is oc's best single. but aing is my fav kpop song.

girl's day deserves to be up there. we'll decide if its nothing lasts forever or twinkle twinkle.

I don't understand this...but maybe that's because I hated Shanghai.

Debatable, but I'll let it pass. Deserve it more than MBLAQ? GDTOP, Jewelry, SECRET, Shinee, Super Junior?? You're smoking crack.

Taeyang - Move This is probably Taeyang's most underrated song. Plus dat live performance.

GD's 50/50 hair color thing is pretty awesome.
b5TBqm.jpg

Deadly

I request that Girls Day be taken out completely, and Epik High - One be put in. Or something else. I'm sure there are way more deserving groups than Girls Day, no matter how much you guys try to stan them. They are B or lower tier.
uqdRo.gif

Truth. Maybe Love Love Love instead though.

oc - shanghai romance <-- bangkok city is more colourful and cute.
If we're even going to include Orange Caramel, I have to agree with this.

Selane

I agree that Mirotic is by far the TVXQ song. Since apparently that's the consensus, might as well go with that.

Seriously, watching a live performance of Mirotic is about as good as it gets. Too bad so many of their other songs back in the day were so questionable.

Taeyang - Move This is probably Taeyang's most underrated song. Plus dat live performance.

Agreed on Move. It's his most underrated song, but I don't think it's essential enough to be on a list of some sort. Not that the song is bad, but it's not Taeyang as a whole package and I think Wedding Dress, Only Look at Me, or I Need a Girl are better songs that show the entire package(no pun intended).

Also, are you sure Taeyang was on the stage? All I saw were beautiful women and I ended up throwing a dollar on my screen for some reason.

magenta

I was skeptical of 2Yoon's country pop for 24/7 but now it has grown on me. I really love Jiyoon's style, I think blonde works really well for her.

Kuno

·feist·;46535975 said:
Full MV

2Yoon - 24/7 (Official Music Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQwhjXE27XI]

I gotta say, I was hoping for better. :\

orangecaramel said:
2ne1 - i am the best
boa - Only one
big bang - fantastic baby
beg - abracadabra
snsd - genie
snsd - gee
kara - mister
fx - nu abo
wonder girls - nobody
tara - loly poly
rainbow - a
miss a - bad girl good girl
hyori - 10 minutes
hyuna - bubble pop
iu - good day
oc - shanghai romance
girl's day - nothing lasts forever
4minute - huh
younha - run
taeyang - i need a girl
after school - shampoo
2pm - again and again
beast - fiction
tvxq - keep your head down

That's a pretty good list! I know there's a vote coming up, but here's my initial two cents:

Shampoo is not a good choice for After School. It's one of my least favorites from them, but moreover it's not very representative. I think Because of You or Flashback would be better.
Just please don't choose Bang

I'm not a big OC fan in general, but I think Lipstick is their best song...

It's hard to argue with Huh for 4minute, but I think Muzik is even better for an intro to KPop. Not to mention the MV has that awesome For Muzik intro track included.

And TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down is the song of choice for them, not Mirotic. Aside from it being the first 2-member song, KYHD actually made me like the group.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I gotta say, I was hoping for better. :

That's a pretty good list! I know there's a vote coming up, but here's my initial two cents:

Shampoo is not a good choice for After School. It's one of my least favorites from them, but moreover it's not very representative. I think Because of You or Flashback would be better.

It's hard to argue with Huh for 4minute, but I think Muzik is even better for an intro to KPop. Not to mention the MV has that awesome For Muzik intro track included.

And TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down is the song of choice for them, not Mirotic. Aside from it being the first 2-member song, KYHD actually made me like the group.
I even suggested Because of You

:(

Shot down again. I'm not too sure about OC. it's really difficult for me to choose a song other than Aing.

vanty

I basically agree with all this.

Plus no way should something like Super Junior or Shinee replace anyone who's in that list already. It's supposed to be a list to introduce gaffers to kpop is it not? Gaffers are mostly 20-something men not 12-year-old girls.

Peru

Plus no way should something like Super Junior or Shinee replace anyone who's in that list already. It's supposed to be a list to introduce gaffers to kpop is it not? Gaffers are mostly 20-something men not 12-year-old girls.

Shinee has good songs and among the best performances, that counts for something regardless of age.

List seems good as it is though.

vanty

Shinee has good songs and among the best performances, that counts for something regardless of age.

List seems good as it is though.
Yeah I just posted in IRC that Lucifer should be there instead of the 2PM song. One of the few not-tween songs I've heard from them, it's pretty good.

ryan-ts

Bangkok City has some pretty forgettable choreography, whereas every other Orange Caramel single has some memorable dance moves to go along with the song and the concept. That's all I have to say about that.

Ashhong

This is stupid. A good song is a good song. Should have a list that represents all of kpop as a whole, not a list of what gets KpopGAF hard.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
This is stupid. A good song is a good song. Should have a list that represents all of kpop as a whole, not a list of what gets KpopGAF hard.
then whats wrong with girl's day? lol

anyways, which suju song are you referring to?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Made some changes/additions to the essentials list. Will make future changes AFTER the poll.

Ashhong

I don't know who that is but I'm sure allkpop will post it as a news article just like that BAP member and his Nike.

BREAKING NEWS

I'm glad to hear that :). I caught up tonight as well. The supporting cast has been pretty awesome so far.
nothing too crazy to put in spoilers just yet..
Yeah, a friend recommended it to me saying that it was similar to Reply so I gave it a go. Glad I did.
Hello Venus Autographed CD Special Package now on sale at Soompi!

http://shop.soompi.com/soompi-shop-hello-venus-autographed-cd-special-package.html
Damn it, Soompi are having these signed CD promotions so often now and I have no choice but to jump on them... My monies... :(

broz0rs

wow that new Jaejoong track is awesome. It's surprising he went towards the rock music genre, but it's perfect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom