• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranvier

tiffany is ugly

really.gif

Yeah she really goes back and forf. Really depends on how "long" in the face she is on any given day.

flMhe.gif
vStZ6.gif

The contrast between Hyo and Ronald McDonald's daughter in the back is pretty traumatic on the eyes. Can't transition from joy to horror that quick.

Hopefully this Pole is done soon. Epik High Fan needs to be in it along with MC Mong's "Indian Boy". Indian Boy was the first kpop song i ever heard, even before Gee. It really spoke to me for some reason...

247CC04B50EAB36506289A

roaSone

wow that new Jaejoong track is awesome. It's surprising he went towards the rock music genre, but it's perfect for him.
I guess it's really a matter of taste, this kind of music doesn't fit Jaejoong at all imho.. I'll have a look at the album tho.

2YOON is good, I'll have a look at the album aswell.

Edit : Both hangul named song and All Alone of JaeJoong's album are really nice, this is what fits him the best. Especially this "나만의 위로". Mine and One Kiss aren't my cup of tea.

Edit 2 : 2YOON is great and diverse! I mean it.

Peru

I don't know who she is, but she has Pharcyde and Tribe Called Quest on her wall.

She fucking wins at life.

Edit: song sounds really nice. No idea what she's saying, but the gist is clear enough.

Yeah she's a big fan of that stuff, too, looking at her twitter.
Here's a translation of the lyrics http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8205/8280029665_328c8134fd_z.jpg

Some other nice tracks she's done or featured on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7iB8I6Tgd4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pyfH4oJGdk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Rp1pqif9M
http://youtu.be/yg_tF43VXhU

JustinBB7

Really starting to wonder what the fuck is going on at iSubs, they would usually release an ep at least one every 2 weeks. If not faster. Now it's almost a month again. Really annoying seeing summer episodes in the winter, at this rate I'll see the Christmas episode in august..

Pendulum

(Sorry for multiple posts - on a stupid mobile)

Not defending Dani, but something must have happened here - like the actors not expecting this to be used shot? The reason I say this is because the girl to Dani's right also looks at the camera, albeit very briefly.

Chuckie

I dreamt last night that Taeyeon was the secretary at my job. Needless to say I followed her like a little dog in my dream.

dokish

Banned
Korean women don't always wear blue jeans, but when they do... you'll wanna dry hump the bejesus outta of them.

Anyone know a stealth cam App that does video instead of taking pictures?

AND I JUST MET LEE HYORI DOPPELGANGER. WAIT FOR PICS NEXT WEEK.

Fafnir

Latest additions to my shrine.

KtVQS.jpg

2011 GG Tour. Pretty good. Captured what it would be like to be at the concerts, chaotic and trying to look at everything at once.

I AM SMTown. Not enough Soshi parts for me, as I would have preferred it to be just 2 hours focused on them. Some of the trainee day videos I had never seen before, Taeyeon and Seohyun's were especially adorable. Funny thing I caught was that every time they showed Soshi off-camera, they were grubbing down food lol

It seemed like Shinee Jonghyun, SuJu Eunhyuk, and TVXQ had the most screen time in the movie. The part where they CGI danced with their trainee day selves was a nice touch.

Did I really need to watch Shinee playing PS3 FIFA? Although to be fair I could watch Soshi playing Anipang for hours and love every second of it.

BoA's part was criminally short, small blurb with everyone saying they wanted to be BoA, ending with rookie Fany being embarrassed saying something at BoA's 7th anniversary party. There is definitely a difference between BoA's trainee day vids compared to everyone else...wow her dancing was on point even as a trainee.

Best part of the movie for me was that it began and ended with Taeyeon. Future solo superstar of SM.
GAn6G.gif

Clipse

Man, what an annoying day so far. Finally received my IGAB albums and it turns out the guy sent me 2 Jessica versions and forgot my Taeyeon.

Kuno

allkpop said:
iQk32AiThSHaa.jpg

Hyoyeon confessed that she was the most popular when she was a trainee.

YoonA, Yuri, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon were guests on ‘Happy Together 3‘ that aired on January 17th. During the show, Hyoyeon was asked, “When was your best time period?“. She answered, “I don’t know if I had one. I was popular only when I was a trainee.”

YoonA confirmed, “Hyoyeon was the celebrity of all the trainees. She had fans even when she was a trainee“.

Hyoyeon continued, “I debuted after going through a long training period, but I wasn’t as popular as I was when I was a trainee. I told myself there was nothing wrong with my abilities.” She was then asked, “What do you think was the problem?“, and Hyoyeon gestured to her face, causing everyone to laugh.

Now that's funny! At least Hyoyeon can admit there's a problem, even if her fans can't.

luso

So Wonder Girls are over?

It was announced that after James and Sunye's wedding, the two will head to Maldives for their honeymoon, following that they will move to Canada to start their newlywed life together.

To this, JYP Entertainment stated, "Due to Sunye's wishes, all Wonder Girls activities will be temporarily stopped. Sunye will focus on her married life, while the other members will carry out individual activities".
From Omona

Ties

Banned
Weren't WG supposed to reshuffle the members after the wedding?

I'm pretty sure they're on hiatus until they can find another leader

Clipse

No more WG? Meh, after their last few singles, nothing of value is lost for me. Hope Yubin puts out a decent solo album though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So Wonder Girls are over?
Nope. Probably getting a new member. Yenny is supposed to come out with a solo song or album. Not sure about anyone else in the group.

edit: maybe it wasn't yenny. just wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom