• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Imagine a life where you can appreciate the manly, childbearing shoulders of Tiffany in SNSD.
tumblr_mgqzcpCung1qkhv0oo1_500.jpg

Hmmm... coincidence?

Haha, I love the LotR music during the intro.

Throwing this out there for Alt.

Classmate taking a picture of Yoona at Dongguk University

yoona1.jpg

Lol. I'm surprised she goes to class.
Also, f*ck those guys. >:eek:

tumblr_mgsjfyZjHa1rb67bso1_250.gif
tumblr_mgsjfyZjHa1rb67bso1_250.gif

Biscuits

Haha, Yoona fancammers even in the classroom!

So are those coats supposed to be the radio show's staff members'? I'd be pretty pissed if someone came in and randomly stole my coat, even if it was Taeyeon.

neoism

Haha, Yoona fancammers even in the classroom!

So are those coats supposed to be the radio show's staff members'? I'd be pretty pissed if someone came in and randomly stole my coat, even if it was Taeyeon.

even if it had her perfume smell.....you cray

what she still is school for though she graduated.

Peru

EXID's 'Every Night' outsold 'I Feel Good' even though the latter was lead single and Every Night released as a single after it'd been out as an album track for a long time. Woo.

dokish

Banned
I go to Donguk every Saturday!!!! ㅠㅠ

Never saw her... I have some Friends there that already saw her...

Argh...

llehuty

More Muses

tumblr_mgphizowHV1re7sjao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgphk3lB1G1re7sjao2_500.jpg

Next ones from the MV set

tumblr_mgqeuirXTB1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

Pink doors parts are going to be so gif worthy...

“DOLLS” Single Album Track List
1. What Is Love?
2. 돌스(Dolls)
3. 쳐다만 봐
4. 돌스(Dolls) Inst.
5. 쳐다만 봐 Inst.

Summoning all the anti flop gods.

W_Dreamer

finally...... not sure if i should wait for HD
130114 Hello Talk Show

That husband issue was freaking stupid. Seriously let your wife wear some feminine clothes for goodness sake.

Its entertaining and harmless, but there's definitely some possessive issues there with the husband. Things he said kind of pissed me off. I had a feeling Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny wanted to go off at him, and pretty much the audience wanted too to. Kind of irritated me more than it should have I guess.

The wife is over 30 and has two kids and the only time she's worn a dress was at her wedding day since then she can only wear matching couple clothes with her husband. Fuck that!

milkham

That husband issue was freaking stupid. Seriously let your wife wear some feminine clothes for goodness sake.

Its entertaining and harmless, but there's definitely some possessive issues there with the husband. Things he said kind of pissed me off. I had a feeling Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny wanted go off at him, and pretty much the audience wanted too to. Kind of irritated me more than it should have I guess.

The wife is over 30 and has two kids and the only time she's worn a dress was at her wedding day since then she can only wear matching couple clothes with her husband. Fuck that!

you're right to be irritated dreamer, that is terrible.

Alta1r

what if
she does?

jbsq77Vp7gDNkx.jpg

tumblr_m2ldipWcmR1qj2ww9o1_500.gif

I hope Fany sprains an ankle and they have to turn her into a stick of glue.

Now that's funny! At least Hyoyeon can admit there's a problem, even if her fans can't.

Poor Hyo. I bet the other girls probably keep her down and beat the message into her head so that she doesn't even fight it anymore. But the good news is, she's our hope for the tell-all once the group splits. You know she's just waiting to get her time in the limelight and expose all the "pretty" girls for all their dirty secrets.

milkham

jbpBbaGNm41DC3.png

Poor Hyo. I bet the other girls probably keep her down and beat the message into her head so that she doesn't even fight it anymore. But the good news is, she's our hope for the tell-all once the group splits. You know she's just waiting to get her time in the limelight and expose all the "pretty" girls for all their dirty secrets.

iZO7ETrrQadtv.gif

dokish

Banned
can you just hang out there everyday?
Yes. All universities are wide open.

But if someone like Yoona comes, she will probably have some body guards I think.

But yeah, you can basically go anywhere, even the presidents, CEOs building and shit. At least I did lol.

2San

Isn't this just Korean culture though? It seems pretty accepted to call someone fat, thin, ugly,etc. Even if you don't even know that other person really well. I'm pretty sure most Koreans have a natural flame shield, since negatively commenting on someone's(or your own) appearance is socially accepted.

Though everything I know of Korean culture is from the internet. :p

milkham

Isn't this just Korean culture though? It seems pretty accepted to call someone fat, thin, ugly,etc. Even if you don't even know that other person really well. I'm pretty sure most Koreans have a natural flame shield, since negatively commenting on someone's appearance is socially accepted.

chinese people do this too

Hellix

Yes. All universities are wide open.

But if someone like Yoona comes, she will probably have some body guards I think.

But yeah, you can basically go anywhere, even the presidents, CEOs building and shit. At least I did lol.

So what do you do at a university if you aren't taking classes? Any facilities (gyms, libraries, cafeteria, etc) or clubs are open to the public?

neoism

lol was not liking the Hello SNSD show then that couple came out LULZ the girls reaction are hilarious lol that poor women that husband needs bitch slapped.... wtf women's clothes look awesome on women wth is wrong with him lol

I hope Yoona's next drama fails so bad she'll get blacklisted on every TV station and becomes a hermit. :)

You might have a better chance of meeting her this way though, so it may be a boon for you haha.

Also, I Got A Boy's demo: It's called Shine On U by some chick named Katy Tiz or whatever.

It sounds terrible lol. I dunno why SM chose this song out of everything else... SooRi's rap and the TaeNy duet was all of SM's doing so y'all can blame them. Other than that, I personally think SM improved it as much as possible. I'm just wondering why they didn't pick another song that would've made much more sense.

Also, I Got A Boy's demo: It's called Shine On U by some chick named Katy Tiz or whatever.

It sounds terrible lol. I dunno why SM chose this song out of everything else... SooRi's rap and the TaeNy duet was all of SM's doing so y'all can blame them. Other than that, I personally think SM improved it as much as possible. I'm just wondering why they didn't pick another song that would've made much more sense.
Guess they were trying to do something new and really "out there" (not a terrible decision IF they pick the right song; IGAB was not that song). At least the SNSD version's production sounds a little better.

neoism

I hope Yoona's next drama fails so bad she'll get blacklisted on every TV station and becomes a hermit. :)

You might have a better chance of meeting her this way though, so it may be a boon for you haha.

damn that sound stupid... lol GGs version is a million times better..

also GODDAMN at those yuri pics... her body is perfect

Alta1r

Isn't this just Korean culture though? It seems pretty accepted to call someone fat, thin, ugly,etc. Even if you don't even know that other person really well. I'm pretty sure most Koreans have a natural flame shield, since negatively commenting on someone's(or your own) appearance is socially accepted.

Yeah, but I bet idols, who are supposed to be known for their beauty (unless they're Spica), probably are a little bit more sensitive to being called ugly.

It all went downhill for the Wonder Girls when JYP sent them to the US.

It all went downhill once they got rid of Hyuna.

tumblr_mfxv8oVcu11s17saqo1_500.gif

Psssh, Yoong will be the first idol to win a kpop Grammy and a Korean Emmy before she moves on to the big screen and sweeps the Korean Oscars.

tumblr_mgrvjchIgE1qkiilno1_500.gif

tumblr_lk0domNGuK1qe5ygio1_500.gif

2yoon? Definitely 2soon.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Wait.. igab isn't an original song?

... man.

Minah

Neo Member

... man.

Well it was just demoed. The song itself was still written for SNSD and they hired some randoms to sing it before giving soshi the chance to do so. They did the same for Mr. Taxi as well, iirc. I think kesha did the demo for RDR as well, although my memory on that is sort of hazy because I am tipsy atm.

0_0 UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dat Yuri. Godddamn.

It all went downhill for the Wonder Girls when JYP sent them to the US.

Yep. I still remember when they stopped by here at Dallas... the whole place wasn't even filled up. The worst thing is, the Dallas area has one of the biggest Korean populations here in Texas and is like the #2 of the music scene right behind Austin. If you can't fill up a venue in this market, that should be a sign that you are going to be screwed in the future.

Psssh, Yoong will be the first idol to win a kpop Grammy and a Korean Emmy before she moves on to the big screen and sweeps the Korean Oscars.

Not with Go Ara and Shin Sekyung in the picture. Maybe when Yoong does a yoga commercial similar to SSK lol.

... man.

It's standard practice with SM. I think Oniontaker mentioned before that what SM usually shops around music production studios and buys the rights to whatever and keep it in their catalog. Title tracks are a different thing though and it's more in line to what fake Eunj...err... Minah said.

This past weekend I was in Osaka and my friend attended BIGBANG's concert there.

I'm not a huge fan of BIGBANG.. they have some nice songs.. but I'm sure she spent a small fortune because she got crazy VIP tickets. Her seat was right up in front of the stage.. we're talking Kyocera Dome (50,000 people).. crazy.

The Japanese fans are so fashionable... I felt like a bum with my regular clothes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom