• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taeyang probably owning.
sH7qY.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/jyj-wins-lawsuit-against-japanese-management-avex

Following their settlement with SM Entertainment last year, JYJ seems to have rid themselves of another lawsuit by claiming victory against their former Japanese management, Avex.

C-JeS Entertainment confirmed the news by commenting, “During the trial in Japan on the 18th, it was ruled that Avex cannot interfere with the Japanese promotional activities of JYJ.”

First SM, now Avex? Good for them
they'll probably still be blacklisted though >_>

Jaejoong_popcorn.gif

milkham

This past weekend I was in Osaka and my friend attended BIGBANG's concert there.

I'm not a huge fan of BIGBANG.. they have some nice songs.. but I'm sure she spent a small fortune because she got crazy VIP tickets. Her seat was right up in front of the stage.. we're talking Kyocera Dome (50,000 people).. crazy.

The Japanese fans are so fashionable... I felt like a bum with my regular clothes on.

any pictures?

Ranvier

I hope Fany sprains an ankle and they have to turn her into a stick of glue.

Poor Hyo. I bet the other girls probably keep her down and beat the message into her head so that she doesn't even fight it anymore. But the good news is, she's our hope for the tell-all once the group splits. You know she's just waiting to get her time in the limelight and expose all the "pretty" girls for all their dirty secrets.

said:

Pretty sure the Cunning Maknae is going to do the tell all and take all dem bitches down.

0_0 UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1064949_o.gif

shes just being modest... i bet shes the nicest of all of them even tae, anyone that would pass time "with her" doesn't deserve a penis. ;p

Hyo is easily the "nicest" in the group. Her projected personality is awesome. Taengoo isn't that nice. When they came here to do the Letterman show there was a video of Taengoo, Yoona, and skeletor shopping at some store. All people were trying to say hello to them but taengoo just ignored them like she was "all that and a bag of chips." Yoona was the only one that stopped to say hi. Though to be honest, I think taengoo got scared of the sweet black guy taking the video and asking her questions. Still though, that was probably the real her, not the fakey mcfakerson act she puts on for these shows. But then again, that applies to all these girls.

And you guys better be careful, i can always bring back the Hyobombs.

tumblr_mgs2mymBvg1rx01bso6_400.jpg

tumblr_mgiyv90Tqm1ro7ce6o3_250.gif
tumblr_mgiyv90Tqm1ro7ce6o4_250.gif
tumblr_mgiyv90Tqm1ro7ce6o5_250.gif

tumblr_mfxuckgZru1qcfsrko1_500.gif

dokish

Banned
So what do you do at a university if you aren't taking classes? Any facilities (gyms, libraries, cafeteria, etc) or clubs are open to the public?
They have a cafeteria and library
(Since is winter, no soccer field)

But I go there to take Korean lessons. Not from the university "itself", but from a school Club called Haram. A bunch of students teach Korean for free to foreigners. They walk with you around town, you eat together and everything.

good place to find a wife

No No Eul

That's a damned fine list of essential tunes you guys have put together.

This is slightly old news but it's nice to see that season one of Apink News has finally been subbed in its entirety, in addition to season two. Now there's only a few more episodes of season three left to go. I never thought I'd see the day.

When I first glanced at that image, I thought "Why is Gayoon taking a photo with Sunny?"

So, out of curiousity, where is everyone from?

New Zealand here.

UK

idwhLezN0ZSlS.jpg

Amber J. Liu ‏@llama_ajol
눈썰매 w/홍신님, 빅님, 빵님, 라마님, 공주님 ㅋㅋ Shedding! w/ Red god, vic vic, bbang, llama, princess

JustinBB7

Hyo is easily the "nicest" in the group. Her projected personality is awesome. Taengoo isn't that nice. When they came here to do the Letterman show there was a video of Taengoo, Yoona, and skeletor shopping at some store. All people were trying to say hello to them but taengoo just ignored them like she was "all that and a bag of chips." Yoona was the only one that stopped to say hi. Though to be honest, I think taengoo got scared of the sweet black guy taking the video and asking her questions. Still though, that was probably the real her, not the fakey mcfakerson act she puts on for these shows. But then again, that applies to all these girls.

She came across a kind of a bitch on Running Man who didn't seem interested in the whole thing. Least nicest person that episode at least.

And you guys better be careful, i can always bring back the Hyobombs.

Pls no

tatsuki

This is slightly old news but it's nice to see that season one of Apink News has finally been subbed in its entirety, in addition to season two. Now there's only a few more episodes of season three left to go. I never thought I'd see the day.
Did a-pink finally finish it? That whole process was such a mess. They wanted everything to be done by Apinks 1 year anniversary and have a mass release. I'm just happy they didn't use the 624 x 352 versions. Which is all they had at the time.

JKTrix

Bermuda.

Fun 'fact': at one point, Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri all had endorsements/posters at three adjacent stores in the heart of Gangnam. "Netizens" called it the Bermuda Triangle. Once they were there, they didn't want to leave.

I think it's pretty close to the truth of the 'real' Bermuda Triangle. Once people come here, they just don't want to leave.

Fafnir

In the IAM SM movie the first theme of it is stage persona vs real personality. Almost everyone said that they were 2 different people except Siwon lol

Taeyeon said she is really shy and introverted compared to her stage persona of being a Goddess.

9aMQG.gif

JKTrix

I think in that old/recycled tumblr INSIDER INFO interview, the person there said that Siwon seemed like he was always 'on camera' and never seemed to relax/be different when he wasn't in idol mode.

Pendulum

2YOON revealed their phone numbers to their fans.

The girls changed their phone numbers to include 2407 to match their song “24/7“, and then revealed their numbers so they could have a 1:1 chatting event with their fans. The girls held the event to thank the fans for waiting for so long for their unit, which had been rumored and prepared for a while.

The fans were able to add Jiyoon and Gayoon into their phones and add them as KakaoTalk friends. The fans sent in numerous messages of support, Gayoon and Jiyoon chose a few to respond to with unseen photos and voice messages. After the numbers were revealed, fans all over the world called the two numbers, and the two currently have thousands of friend requests on KakaoTalk.

Cube Entertainment said, “Every hour, we receive hundreds of phone calls, so we haven’t been able to actually reply. We hope fans will try messaging instead of calling in so the 2YOON members can actually read the messages and respond.”

20130117_2yoon_phonenumber.jpg

neoism

In the IAM SM movie the first theme of it is stage persona vs real personality. Almost everyone said that they were 2 different people except Siwon lol

Taeyeon said she is really shy and introverted compared to her stage persona of being a Goddess.

9aMQG.gif

know the feel....I doubt she be mean, she is afraid of black people though......

Virginia guess I'm the only hillbilly here... really surprised that everyone is from all over the world its crazy.
they also said Yuri was the most different... in private. ;)

Sunny's hair usually works for me when she's making faces crazy enough to match the ridiculous colors/styles...

Maybe I shouldn't direct link the huge ones...Sorry, the only in-house rule I was taught was to avoid Hyoyeon...aw shit looks like I messed that up too </3

Kabuto

New Zealand here.

Bay Area/Yay Area, USA

Bay Area, California, U.S, Earf.

what the hell

Sunny's hair usually works for me when she's making faces crazy enough to match the ridiculous colors/styles...

Maybe I shouldn't direct link the huge ones...Sorry, the only in-house rule I was taught was to avoid Hyoyeon...aw shit looks like I messed that up too </3

They all have way too much makeup on :[

No No Eul

She's the new model for 'Yes' (replacing Gain presumably) so yeah, there should be plenty more to come.

Did a-pink finally finish it? That whole process was such a mess. They wanted everything to be done by Apinks 1 year anniversary and have a mass release. I'm just happy they didn't use the 624 x 352 versions. Which is all they had at the time.

Yup, they actually saw it through to the end. As for the video quality, it seems to be decent enough, all things considered.

Anyone else see this and think:

I can't unsee it..

i first thought that jang geung suk guy

I hate you both. I looked for a more flattering picture of her but found this instead...

New Crayon Pop in Tokyo Video

Presumably a KMD version will follow soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom