• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsuki

it's the #1 country in North America.
idk0emRJimJvs.gif

arkon

<3 guess this will never be subbed.. :/ That Hello show wasn't as great as I was hoping, looking forward to HT...

It's not great if all you're interested in is the star guests, as there's not that much focus on them bar their introductions at the beginning of the episodes. Some reaction shots here and there, occasionally some added commentary while listening to the public's stories.

I love some of the stories they've come out with though. Weird and wonderful mix of them over the episodes I've watched. I suppose it helps that I like the main four hosts as well. But yeah most of the attention is definitely on the concerns.

roaSone

<3 guess this will never be subbed.. :/ That Hello show wasn't as great as I was hoping, looking forward to HT...
Don't worry man, I'm pretty sure that Soshified Pink Subs will sub it, they sub everything, plus they have subbed an enormous amount of radio shows in the past, so be at peace man, it will come. ;)

Niks

Taengoo isn't that nice. When they came here to do the Letterman show there was a video of Taengoo, Yoona, and skeletor shopping at some store. All people were trying to say hello to them but taengoo just ignored them like she was "all that and a bag of chips." Yoona was the only one that stopped to say hi. Though to be honest, I think taengoo got scared of the sweet black guy taking the video and asking her questions. Still though, that was probably the real her, not the fakey mcfakerson act she puts on for these shows. But then again, that applies to all these girls.

To taengs defense, the guy was not being "sweet". The guy was a full on creep asking creepy questions while shoving a camcorder in her face.. But yeah I can picture Taeyeon having a temper, but I do not think shes fakes it all the time.
The ahjumma laugh is real. ;)

dokish

Banned
To taengs defense, the guy was not being "sweet". The guy was a full on creep asking creepy questions while shoving a camcorder in her face.. But yeah I can picture Taeyeon having a temper, but I do not think shes fakes it all the time.
The ahjumma laugh is real. ;)

What kind of creep questions?

catmincer

http://www.last.fm/user/Soundtrackked

Your musical compatibility with catmince is Super

Music you have in common includes Orange Caramel, &#49548;&#45376;&#49884;&#45824;, &#54000;&#50500;&#46972;, IU and 4Minute.

Not all surprising I suppose. Similar artists are fitting for the thread haha.

Haha

Your musical compatibility with Soundtrackked is Super

Music you have in common includes Orange Caramel, &#49548;&#45376;&#49884;&#45824;, &#54000;&#50500;&#46972;, IU and 4Minute.

*shifty eyes*

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Gayoon may have always been hot but her styling was not as good as it is now. I think before they might have been trying to use makeup to create illusions of things that were not true of her face but now they are going more with her natural look. (but not the circle lenses in the pic ash posted, I hate circle lenses)

Ashhong

Gayoon may have always been hot but her styling was not as good as it is now. I think before they might have been trying to use makeup to create illusions of things that were not true of her face but now they are going more with her natural look. (but not the circle lenses in the pic ash posted, I hate circle lenses)

I didn't even notice the circle lenses. Something about her makeup as you said just makes her look much better. Too much eye makeup in her other pics, trying to make her look edgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom