• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

ic3ZXIj7fnpHb.jpg

dat button<3
iOq7sEw4BKNSn.jpg
ipQthFyOv3XWa.gif

beatsan

Neo Member
That Hyosung pic from a page or two ago is too hot. Does she not get enough recognition?? I'm a lurker and don't see a lot of her. She has to be one of the top idols out there (maybe cause SNSD has taken over?). I don't even like Secret btw. Madonna was pretty catchy though....just can't put it on my playlist (yet).

New bias is Soyul.

Also: (Edit) Hyoyeun from Soshi gets so much hate. Do you guys really think she's that ugly? I really don't think so. She has her own charm. She may not be as attractive as the other SNSD members but I definitely cannot put her in the ugly character.

Ashhong

yes they are god's gift to this planet

ur gay bro

Hopeless.

That Hyosung pic from a page or two ago is too hot. Does she not get enough recognition?? I'm a lurker and don't see a lot of her. She has to be one of the top idols out there (maybe cause SNSD has taken over?). I don't even like Secret btw. Madonna was pretty catchy though....just can't put it on my playlist (yet).

New bias is Soyul.

Also: (Edit) Hyoyeun from Soshi gets so much hate. Do you guys really think she's that ugly? I really don't think so. She has her own charm. She may not be as attractive as the other SNSD members but I definitely cannot put her in the ugly character.

We only say she's ugly relative to the other girls. I would say she does have her own charm, and put her a little above average. But when she's standing next to those 8...no contest

giri

Well.... Fiddle is the main Hyosung guy and he posts tons of pics on his tumblr and on irc... so not many get posted here.

She's pretty amazing though.

And hyoyeon is just unlucky to be in a group with 6 girls that would be the best looking member of any other group.

Chuckie

Just heard that 'I got a boy' song for the first time (yeah I am really late)

I actually like it a lot. It's all over the place but that makes it cool. Nice beats.

Begging the question who are the two not implied in this statement. lol

One would be as on member called her Ronald McDonalds daughter.

My best friend moved to Tokyo 2 weeks ago and now I hear that God's Generation are touring there again? How is this fair? He hates Kpop! Cunt.

Are there any married Idols?

giri

My best friend moved to Tokyo 2 weeks ago and now I hear that God's Generation are touring there again? How is this fair? He hates Kpop! Cunt.

Are there any married Idols?

If you marry, you get kicked out of the group.

Ask Sun from WG about it. She just officially got the boot.

If you marry, you get kicked out of the group.

Ask Sun from WG about it. She just officially got the boot.

Yeah, I was thinking about that specifically :(

It's pretty ridiculous. Thank God Hyoyeon has such high standards and that there are only a handful of men alive that can tame AsiasSereneWisdomDragonWithDanceTalentsAndBeauty.

No No Eul

I could see Sunye leaving the group voluntarily so that she could go off and do more charity stuff with her husband. God's work and all that.

i2ulSgJSuHyIw.gif

Hyoyeun from Soshi gets so much hate. Do you guys really think she's that ugly? I really don't think so. She has her own charm. She may not be as attractive as the other SNSD members but I definitely cannot put her in the ugly character.

I think a lot of the Hyoyeon hate in this thread is pretty tongue-in-cheek. Often it's a light-hearted dig at the likes of Phono. As you can see, he's quite a fan:

Thank God Hyoyeon has such high standards and that there are only a handful of men alive that can tame AsiasSereneWisdomDragonWithDanceTalentsAndBeauty.

Hyunseung enjoying the view:

So, out of curiousity, where is everyone from?

Texas.

And no, we don't ride horses to school/work nor do we wear chaps and cowboy boots every day lol.

Does Canada really want to acknowledge that they get to touch America's dirty ass nether regions?

Full honest opinion: I don't think she's ugly. But she's just above average looking. I've seen better looking Korean girls here in my university in Texas of all places. The way I see it, she's just really talented in dancing and is why she's part of Soshi. Take that talent out and she probably wouldn't even have made it past the auditions to get in the company.

Full honest opinion: I don't think she's ugly. But she's just above average looking. I've seen better looking Korean girls here in my university in Texas of all places. The way I see it, she's just really talented in dancing and is why she's part of Soshi. Take that talent out and she probably wouldn't even have made it past the auditions to get in the company.

ibavBGcIN0cazz.gif

Why is Yoona there tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom