• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbow comeback teaser
tumblr_mhf3wgA5Lx1r27owuo1_r1_1280.png

i2LMbOPkp050K.gif

beatsan

Neo Member
Lol. I would really hate it if Oprah laughed at me like that.

That Rainbow teaser is really half-assed tho

Edit:
Is that even Oprah? Doubting myself now

Ym1r

Hey OC sorry I've been late on Nana, while my mom was cleaning the house she asked if I needed my second art portfolio anymore and I told her to trash it, forgetting that I had all my drawings in that one instead of the one I usually use.

Anyway, I lost all my drawings of SNSD, and the ones of Nana, so I've been trying to work on one for the past week during my free time. I'm halfway finished, I still have to complete the guideline of the hair, and tweak it a little first, then I'm going to start working on the shading (neck and face), fix the collar and then finish the rest of the details

CqNbt5G.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hey OC sorry I've been late on Nana, while my mom was cleaning the house she asked if I needed my second art portfolio anymore and I told her to trash it, forgetting that I had all my drawings in that one instead of the one I usually use.

Anyway, I lost all my drawings of SNSD, and the ones of Nana, so I've been trying to work on one for the past week during my free time. I'm halfway finished, I still have to complete the guideline of the hair, and tweak it a little first, then I'm going to start working on the shading (neck and face), fix the collar and then finish the rest of the details.
God damn. How much do you want for that?

milkham

Anyway, I lost all my drawings of SNSD, and the ones of Nana, so I've been trying to work on one for the past week during my free time. I'm halfway finished, I still have to complete the guideline of the hair, and tweak it a little first, then I'm going to start working on the shading (neck and face), fix the collar and then finish the rest of the details

CqNbt5G.jpg

wooow

Ym1r

Right, then I have to do fany for you milkham, uh... ill try to fit that in too, I took 3 writing-heavy classes so I don't have too much free time, but I've been trying to cut out games.

Hellix

Right, then I have to do fany for you milkham, uh... ill try to fit that in too, I took 3 writing-heavy classes so I don't have too much free time, but I've been trying to cut out games.

I know what you mean. I must write about ~10 pages every week for various classes.

If you are taking suggestions for future drawings: I'd like to see a Jiyoon (4minute) drawing.

luso

Wow, that's a major loss!
Continue to share your drawings.
Meanwhile in England

milkham

take your time man, grades are more important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom