• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
World class post ·feist·
tumblr_m5dr7naM5N1rynw7go4_250.gif

Hate Suit and Tie. I have yet to talk to anybody in real life that loves the song, let alone would drop their panties for.

The only thing I hated is Jay Z's rap. It's worse than Gary's style lol. Hell, I'd rather listen to Weezy rap while he's high and drunk as shit than this. I get that it's supposed to be really relaxing, but it sounds like Jay Z suddenly became a fatass and is rapping while running on a treadmill. The pauses make the rap sound so awkward lol.

Feist's post, this and the announcement for the PS4 announcement makes this a great day. Now here's Yuri to make it even more awesome.

Hellix

2YOON recently sat down for an interview and revealed their thoughts on their debut as well as the compliments they received from Girls’ Generation.

2YOON shared, “We were very happy when the Girls’ Generation sunbaenims complimented us a lot. Girls’ Generation sunbaenims said, ‘The song and dance are good, and the style and overall concept were well-thought-out,’ and showed their support. Not only the title track, but they also specifically mentioned track 4, ‘Se Se Se‘, on the album and discussed it with us. After hearing that, we were even more touched. Through Girls’ Generation’s compliments, we gained more strength for our activities.”

o4iadjz.jpg

Poor Bora. She might as well just been one of the backup dancers.

beatsan

Neo Member
The only thing I hated is Jay Z's rap. It's worse than Gary's style lol. Hell, I'd rather listen to Weezy rap while he's high and drunk as shit than this. I get that it's supposed to be really relaxing, but it sounds like Jay Z suddenly became a fatass and is rapping while running on a treadmill. The pauses make the rap sound so awkward lol.

My friend always calls JayZ's rapping "corny"...I don't think I can argue this after hearing his part in Suit and Tie. That was awful. I really like the song though. Has it reallly been 6 years since Timberlake's last album? Wow. But anyway, i like Gary's rap in Tears. i think it suits the song.

Jeeeez.....

akb48 member Minegishi Minami gets caught sleeping over at some male idol's house so she shaves off her hair as an apology

This is so upsetting. =/ Reminds me of a part in Band of Brothers where all the women who helped/slept with German's during the holocaust were punished the same way.

HaHa and Soshi. Definitely gonna check this out. Thanks for the link

Edit:

Also more subbed Crayon Pop. -Waiting Room Episode-

llehuty

akb48 member Minegishi Minami gets caught sleeping over at some male idol's house so she shaves off her hair as an apology

I wonder if this explains somehow Sunny's hairdo
I'm kidding, I'm trying to downplay the issue. This is disgusting

As someone said before, the stupid sax ruins Sistar19's song. Sounds very cheap. Also, BoA's flawless last single is very recent in my memory.

tumblr_mhddraP0Vs1qkljdfo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhddraP0Vs1qkljdfo1_1280.jpg

giri

Does Jessica and Krystal have some sort of obsession with the Batman symbol or something?

Might be an SM thing, quite a few of the soshi girls have had Batman symbol clothing on during IGAB promo's. And f(x) seem to be wearing it regularly lately too.

vanty

Might be an SM thing, quite a few of the soshi girls have had Batman symbol clothing on during IGAB promo's. And f(x) seem to be wearing it regularly lately too.
The GLAM I Like That video is Batman crazy as well. I read a while ago it's just some weird kpop trend recently, not just an SM thing.

My friend always calls JayZ's rapping "corny"...I don't think I can argue this after hearing his part in Suit and Tie. That was awful. I really like the song though. Has it reallly been 6 years since Timberlake's last album? Wow. But anyway, i like Gary's rap in Tears. i think it suits the song.

Yep, 6 years since Futuresex. Biebs tried to jack JT's swagger during that time and fortunately he failed.

Haha I loved that RM ep. Monday couple forever!! 80 years later their love still transcends through time.

RIP Phono?

vanty

Phono needs to stay out of the popgaf thread. Not sure how many bans he'd have left before it's goodbye forever.

giri

Phono needs to stay out of the popgaf thread. Not sure how many bans he'd have left before it's goodbye forever.

Depends who the mod is and what its for.

There are plenty of guys in nba-age that have had 30 bans, but it's more "just shutup and stop arguing over this dumb shit" bans.

I want to post more in this thread to be more "Active" But I never really have anything to say so I just end up lurking. T.T

Either way I lurk this thread alot and you all are awesome <3.

RubyFaith

I didn't like Gone Not Around Any Longer at first because
>Alone 2.0
>Not enough Bora
>Boring

But it's actually not a bad song. Yeah it's boring but it's a good boring. TBH I only like the chorus and Bora's rap. Could have done without her so she was pretty much just a filler but they couldn't do without her since Sistar19 had already been established as a duo.

I will say that I like it a lot better than Alone so without reminding myself that they sounds a bit similar, I can find the song likable.

They should have saved the song for Sistar though. I wanted something fast and fun.

choco you've been falling way behind with those kwonsso pics you promised to us :mad:

SORRY
D:

She did Troublemaker with a BTOB member recently

tumblr_mhinchptDn1r9fbe2o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhinchptDn1r9fbe2o4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mhinchptDn1r9fbe2o6_r1_250.gif

luso

I'm bored so for whoever cares and since I Got A Boy promotion is finishing:

SNSD Ranking

Try to focus on this year activities only or at least the recent months.
Top 3 is mandatory as well your GAF nick (anonymity guaranteed!).
Sorry for the many rules, lol.

Chuckie

SNSD Ranking

Done!

Anonymity wasn't really guarenteed though...considering there was only 1 other voter so I knew exactly what he voted haha.

It will be anonymous after the third vote though :p

Hellix

SNSD Ranking

Why aren't we voting for second place and down like that 2012 K-pop survey? Taengoo is #1.

llehuty

Sunny, as expected, sunking at last place. Surprised at Jessica so high in the ranks. Didn't know she was so popular here. I don't remember Sica avatars or photo bombs of her recently.

Chuckie

Sunny, as expected, sunking at last place. Surprised at Jessica so high in the ranks. Didn't know she was so popular here. I don't remember Sica avatars or photo bombs of her recently.

Yeah, Sunny has become hideous. Jessica is a bit middle-of-the-road for me. I won't complain about her, but also not really swoon over her.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

SNSD Ranking

What is this...

1st place is worth 1 point. 2nd place is 2 points and so on until 9th, which is 9 points.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Who is talking shit about Taeyeon's lips? I noticed no change to them.

dC4Yn2F.gif

vanty

Sorry but Sunny is rocking that crazy mop

tumblr_mhb577QDJW1rsgaxho1_250.gif
That pink is by far the best of the 8000 crazy styles she's had for IGAB promotions.

Then that red is probably second only to the blonde-with-moldy-green-tips in horribleness (which I just learned is a real word ahah).

jokkir

Yay, it's my birthday today! I think it Korean bday years, I would be 23 now... I think.

But anyway, I feel like drawing something again soon. Who shall it be this time? I was thinking Nana again or Dynamic Duo.

Chuckie

Yay, it's my birthday today! I think it Korean bday years, I would be 23 now... I think.

But anyway, I feel like drawing something again soon. Who shall it be this time? I was thinking Nana again or Dynamic Duo.

Happy Birthday mate.

Make a Yoona for Alta1r and me :p

llehuty

Happy birthday jokkir. I've been enjoying all your drawings so far, so anything you feel like drawing is good.
Some running man drawing would be awesome ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom