• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

tumblr_mhklufqWhz1rcztzyo4_250.gif

No one from After School has been on since EP 34. I'm ready to give up the dream of Lizzy ever being on the show again (as a guest or a member).

Good.

Alta1r

And one more courtesy of Fiddle:

tumblr_mhhpn1wtKb1qk12q0o1_500.jpg

jXKdFAaK9HQ53.jpg

Awesome, Beatles Code with the 2 best laughs. Going to be stupid smiles watching this again.

cTYNpQr.gif

Loll, I want to see this video. I've only seen gifs of it but YoonSic is always good.

Did anyone mention this new Billboard interview with HyunA? It's pretty interesting, and there's a 12-minute accompanying video too.

i1HTwtVGTLXz3.jpg

HyunA Talks U.S. Debut, Filming With PSY & Being Labeled Overrated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyYRGjTgfQw

More Batman! Interesting interview. I wonder if she'll change up her image at all when (if?) she debuts in the US. I love the Engrish at the beginning of that interview, lol.

Alta1r

Fiddle pasted this in irc... and... i haven't been able to stop listening. If sistar19 had released the song as this, it would have changed my whole view on the song.

Listen to This.

jMSQUZt2LyVIF.jpg

I like the original better, but this is catchy too.

is.. is that guy wearing two pairs of pants so he can pull one pair down?

Lol. I was looking for a gif of a disappointed minority saying "white people" in response to this and came across this gif:

53b.gif

Who is this? And moar!

Lizzy should go back on and start a love line with Kookie.

Kookie & Hyuna were awesome.

Down. As long as she gets rid of her bangs.

tumblr_mhfv0jHRy51qafgzno1_500.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah, she has what Hyuna is lacking these days.
Hyuna please eat something I am legit worried about you.

No No Eul

It makes you wonder why labels even bother to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on production to make an album when people are only going to listen to 1/4th of it, if that.

I've always assumed that in a lot of cases (SNSD's albums for example) it's a relatively inexpensive way for companies to increase their profits on physical sales. They take a handful of good songs and add in a bunch of filler to create a full album, which can then be sold at a higher price than a regular EP. Of course for I Got a Boy, there are ten different versions of the album to buy!

SM squeezing us for all we're worth. D:

Ellin said:

53b.gif

Who is this? And moar!

Han Seo Eun / 한서은.

Alta1r

Song Jina, maybe.

Han Seo Eun / 한서은.

Woot! Thanks. It's Han Seo Eun, who's @__@. Song Jina is pretty cute too and led me to this awesome Seo In Young & Crown J - Too Much remix.

Sohyun #1 4minute easy.

Alta1r, http://youtu.be/DHRTRouYtaE

In 24h I'll close the survey and then post the results during tomorrow.

inv6QEvxq06Lx.gif

Awww yeeeaahhh!! Merci mon ami!

tumblr_mhlglwm0GO1rs68xto1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom