• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

spink

Don't listen to Vanty. His favorite is Yoonhye.

Seungah has always been damn fine.

i6rI6MwJJvTtN.gif

that is one of the best live perfs in the history of kpop

It's a tight battle between her and sookie for #2 in rainbow

Alta1r

What I'm more surprised is how Fany is at #3. I guess we have a lot of closet Fany shippers in this thread. Y'all need to come out and show yourselves!

I'm surprised at the Yuri spot too. Not that she's not hot as hell, but you don't hear a lot about her in here except giri every once in a while or a gif or two from face between bans.

I put Hyoyeon in front of Sooyoung.
Come at me.

Lol. Same. I had her at #5 or #6.

tumblr_ljsqktt4dG1qcnahpo1_250.gif

New here. Mad props to orangecaramel for the OT. Must have taken ages to put together. Has introduced me to a few new groups.

Welcome! Top three biases?

tumblr_mhpc7eRmbq1redy93o1_500.jpg

Fafnir

Meh, IGAB lost to CNBlue on MuBank, no record for Soshi this year. They seemed pretty chummy with CNBlue and looked pretty relieved that they lost. The most vivid memory I have of CNBlue is from Goguma couple WGM when Soshi and Jungshin chingoo visited the house. Sooyoung asks Jungshin who his bias is on Soshi and he stammers out Yoona then one of the MC's goes ballistic and is all, "THIS GUY DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN SOCIETY!" LOL...if Jungshin would have just said Sooyoung, they probably could have made a spinoff WGM with the Tall couple.

I think they did a modified version of IGAB for MuBank goodbye stage, video editors got slightly better but not on par with MuCore. One thing I noticed is that Seobaby got a lot of camera love. On MuCore it's pretty much a given that TaeTiSeo get's the best shots, but Maknae was getting the most and best even on MuBank.

Still nonexistent for me during the MC portions tho.
w0DXZ1i.gif

oVR9SWU.gif
cxGuziD.gif

NM1wzAh.gif
yQXqddq.gif

DEIiyJe.gif
IsAT05Z.gif

Soshi Strong Heart 2/12/13 said:

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Most Korean girls can't pull off the more vibrant shades of lipstick like Seohyun does. Not sure why it actually looks good on her.

The original allkpop article has disappeared though. Dunno what that's about.

They got rid of the article because a bunch of people were confirming it was likely bullshit. The image of Tia used in the "teaser" is actually a shot for some ads she did with Lioele for Mango Butter...so unless they're re-using images for their teasers, someone's messing with AKP :p

I'd love for some of that to be true, though....they've been teasing a comeback on twitter/etc. for a while now, but the quintet thing seems really unlikely based on what's been said, unless they add a completely new girl...

Selane

I hope Sunny gets caught fucking some guy and then shaves her head in repentance so we don't have to look at that hair any more.

Clipse

I hope Sunny gets caught fucking some guy and then shaves her head in repentance so we don't have to look at that hair any more.
Hopefully her hair will be grown out again for their next Korean promotions or at least they'll give her a long wig.

Seems like every member has to go through a short hair phase at some point. Only Yuri, Seohyun and Hyoyeon left.

JKTrix

Seems like every member has to go through a short hair phase at some point. Only Yuri, Seohyun and Hyoyeon left.
Gap6wh5.jpg

I'll allow it.

She had a short hair wig on for some one-off performance a long time ago, apparently she didn't like it. It didn't look that great on her either.

Kuno

Anybody watch The Romantic & Idol? I have a new-found appreciation of Seungah from that show.

Spoilers:
JB was such an idiot to treat her like garbage basically the entire time. I felt so sorry for her. And he could have at least went through with the back hug mission instead of chickening out like a little bitch.

Dice

Yeah...
I felt so bad for her. For her, the show pretty much created the exact opposite of what was intended. A weekend of watching other people hit it off quite happily while she gets shit, and reinforcement of negative ideas from society like being too old/it getting too late for her, rather than a fun weekend renewing hopes of finding love with someone who may be around her somewhat often in life. She's awesome and deserves so much better than that shitty weekend.

luso

What crack you smokin? If she ever looks bad, it's only when stylists fuck it up like the raggedy hair with blond tips thing when they went to Japan. She is one of the few idols who still look good when they're all scrubby, swollen-faced and half-dead looking at the airport.

Yeah no. You are posting version 3.0. I said when they went to Japan. Here is 2.0 from Bad Girl.

KGLeMzg.jpg

1.0 was even greasier looking than that. I don't have the heart to dig it up.

Let's just live happily right now in the second golden age of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon always look good with any hair, it's magic.
That "greasy" look, I also disliked but it fitted with her performances such as this.

Or this
ibn0XRbY0A3RSq.gif

Hopefully her hair will be grown out again for their next Korean promotions or at least they'll give her a long wig.

Current Sunkyuu hair. Well, it's growing.

tumblr_mhobgjm5Pu1r77uuao1_500.jpg

No No Eul

Let's Dance: 9MUSES(나인뮤지스)

They got rid of the article because a bunch of people were confirming it was likely bullshit. The image of Tia used in the "teaser" is actually a shot for some ads she did with Lioele for Mango Butter...so unless they're re-using images for their teasers, someone's messing with AKP :p

I'd love for some of that to be true, though....they've been teasing a comeback on twitter/etc. for a while now, but the quintet thing seems really unlikely based on what's been said, unless they add a completely new girl...

Man, that's a shame. Still, as you say, there have been plenty of hints at a comeback so the real thing can't be that far off.

Anybody watch The Romantic & Idol? I have a new-found appreciation of Seungah from that show.

Spoilers:
JB was such an idiot to treat her like garbage basically the entire time. I felt so sorry for her. And he could have at least went through with the back hug mission instead of chickening out like a little bitch.

Poor Seungah, and when she wasn't with JB, she was stuck with Mir...

The current group on The Romantic & Idol is pretty entertaining. I was surprised to see the guys competing for Yewon's affections. I think she's great but even so, I really didn't see that coming.

Eunyoung's a bit of a revelation. Two X are making a comeback soon. I'll have to pay more attention this time.

2San

So apparently showing your middle finger is a big deal in Korea? Jay Park seems to be getting flack for uploading a picture where he shows his middle finger(it is tacky though :p).

So apparently showing your middle finger is a big deal in Korea? Jay Park seems to be getting flack for uploading a picture where he shows his middle finger(it is tacky though :p).

Korean netizens bitch about everything.

"omg she's not [fake] smiling on a show and looks angry, we demand apologies! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "

Clipse

He's also getting flack for posting this pic too:
2013020501000223100017311.jpg

2San

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-C8opT6lZrZk/UQ_cl3hplRI/AAAAAAAAU8w/C7Bxd0EoR4Q/s1600/2013020501000223100017311.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
Yeah, but going off from NetizenBuzz that one didn't get much attention. So was basically a non-issue.

Dice

I like Yoonhye, but she's definitely not my favourite in Rainbow. Maybe she's around the middle, would go up if she was toned like Woori (who is my actual fav) though.
shit y'all we got an exposé up in here

gotta gif that woori yoga video to commemorate this moment

edit: nm will never be satisfied with cutting out small parts of this

http://youtu.be/LypwWq6hj-o hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

edit 2: the whining and date sim shit sucks tho, fuckin manga culture (these are ads for a manga)

(._.)

Banned
I've noticed a lot of these chicks do yoga. I think Tiffany would benefit from yoga and some more exercise in general.

vanty

edit 2: the whining and date sim shit sucks tho, fuckin manga culture (these are ads for a manga)
I believe that video was the one that confirmed her placing above Jaekyung. Yeah even with the weird creepiness stuff around the second half.

Qf5eM5e.jpg

top two

arkon

The current group on The Romantic & Idol is pretty entertaining. I was surprised to see the guys competing for Yewon's affections. I think she's great but even so, I really didn't see that coming.

Eunyoung's a bit of a revelation. Two X are making a comeback soon. I'll have to pay more attention this time.

Yeah. I still prefer the first group though. Maybe I'm imagining it but it seemed like there was more even screentime for all the pairings in season 1. Season 2 the focus seems to be very heavily on Yewon/Minhyuk/Jonghun, which is starting to grate on me. Like you say Eunyoung has been a nice surprise, just wish they give her more attention.

I'm surprised at the Yuri spot too. Not that she's not hot as hell, but you don't hear a lot about her in here except giri every once in a while or a gif or two from face between bans.

I had her at #3 actually. That spot is usually Sica's but IGaB Yuri is one of the 8th wonders of the world. I think the reason why we don't hear much about Yuri is coz there's no need to argue about it. Anybody who hates on Yuri was probably castrated and completely lost their minds.

Most Korean girls can't pull off the more vibrant shades of lipstick like Seohyun does. Not sure why it actually looks good on her.

It's obvious. It's coz she's seocute.

2013020501000223100017311.jpg

Well no wonder, planking on boxes of ramen is weak... he might as well have planked on his bed.

giri

Yeah. I still prefer the first group though. Maybe I'm imagining it but it seemed like there was more even screentime for all the pairings in season 1. Season 2 the focus seems to be very heavily on Yewon/Minhyuk/Jonghun, which is starting to grate on me. Like you say Eunyoung has been a nice surprise, just wish they give her more attention.

I don't disagree, bu thats where the drama has mainly been. So i can't really fault them.

Eunyung and Jiwoon have been amazing. Jiwoon has really won me over in this.

If anything, Jonghun has come off as bit of a tool. Actually, a complete tool. Very contrived person.

Minah

Neo Member
hyunyoung is the cutest in rainbow minus the time when she had a stab wound to her face but that's fixed now \o/

TheChits

So what exactly is the point of videos like these?

Dice

Looks like they had a decent amount of security guards but an incredibly stupid entrance plan. I mean compare that to the Hong Kong episode with LMJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom