• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Rainbow comeback photos

WXncGrf.jpg

AQ2GaSb.jpg

That really doesn't look like Hyunyoung, almost looks like they've morphed her face with Seungah and then given Seungah a different head entirely.

neoism

o man o man.... ;)......waiting for subs is torture... :(
iczt8LjeHLMDf.jpg

likin the purple tips hope she doesn't go crazy like sunny...she seems to not be insane anymore lol :p poor thang looks sadasamotherfucka... :(
iD7ill05jdjZn.jpeg

still looks bad... need long-brunette sunny back..
ibeQrTPtbyVhl0.jpg

BONUS YURI
iH89T4ZmRNrEE.jpg
tumblr_mhrp4i3Btr1s3p7vbo2_250.gif

Edgeward

CT5NRDq.gif
hEZ7pmE.gif

uIyUN4B.png

2W7HPO5.jpg

Watching the KARA is Tokyo concert, girls always put up a great show. I hope they are able to hold something similar one day in Cali

Already listened to the new Clazziquai album a couple times today, really solid album

then again im biased to anything Clazziquai so :p

tumblr_m51ithoTO11r3cwhvo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m51ithoTO11r3cwhvo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m51ithoTO11r3cwhvo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m51ithoTO11r3cwhvo6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m51ithoTO11r3cwhvo10_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m51ithoTO11r3cwhvo11_r1_250.gif

Can anybody recommend me some good Sechs Kies songs?

I stole my friends Answer Me 1997 OST CD and the two SK songs in there are freaking fantastic. I want some more but idk where to start.

Also, if this OST is a decent representation of classic K-Pop then I gotta say, this shit is the bomb lol. I might even say it's better than most of the stuff released these days, it's less robotic and has more of an emphasis on feel.

Clipse

Can anybody recommend me some good Sechs Kies songs?

I stole my friends Answer Me 1997 OST CD and the two SK songs in there are freaking fantastic. I want some more but idk where to start.

Also, if this OST is a decent representation of classic K-Pop then I gotta say, this shit is the bomb lol. I might even say it's better than most of the stuff released these days, it's less robotic and has more of an emphasis on feel.
Glad someone here also enjoys the old-school stuff! Premonition is my all-time favorite Sechs Kies song.

1st Album - Dream Comes True, 학원별곡, 기억해 줄래, 사나이 가는 길 (폼생폼사)

2nd Album - Chivalry (기사도)

3rd Album - Road Fighter, Reckless Love (무모한 사랑), Say

3.5 Special Album - Couple, 너를 보내며

4th Album - Com' Back, Premonition (예감)

JKTrix

EatYourKimchi (a prominent YouTube presence that doesn't really get mentioned here much) posted an interview they did with Clazziquai yesterday, check 'em out if you're interested.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggJjuzQWCt4
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmIaMFMNTGE
BTS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iotLTQOnruo

If you haven't seen these guys before, their 'claim to fame' are their weekly reviews of K-pop music videos with humour and viewer interaction. They do some other things related to living in Korea as well on their other channel. Worth keeping an eye on what they do if you can stand their personalities.

2San

I've seen EYK mentioned a few times. Pretty sure the thread's regulars know about them. I think they do pretty cool stuff at times, but nothing to subscribe over imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom