• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha so my friend's theory is now confirmed. One of my friends said that all the idols I stan are people who love to eat, I knew Ailee and Eunji are big eaters and now this is confirmation that Fany is a big eater as well lol.

I wonder what I can tempt Fany with... Ailee can't say no to meat and Eunji loves her tangerines, maybe I can tempt her with a classic double double from In N Out?

Running Man crew gets mobbed in Vietnam :c - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MxuHwdQ8go

@_____________@

I wonder how they're gonna spin this in the show. I know in the HK episode they had to play an alternate game because the place they were gonna play at got overcrowded with fans and it wouldn't have been safe or something like that.

Also, the new ep with that MMA guy and the female boxer... that was probably the funniest episode I've seen in a while. The boxer is really cute but scary as hell lol. She'll beat your ass any day of the week.

DXPett1

welcome to the thread isolated!

Running Man crew gets mobbed in Vietnam :c - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MxuHwdQ8go

JESUS...getting mobbed like kpop idols

9yVLAxa.gif

1CIayxa.gif

Are they playing for reals?

Peru

It's impossible to predict anything but yeah I think it's smarter to go for Europe with KARA. Get some dance tune out and trending in continental Europe and next summer it may be a hit in the UK and around the world.

vanty

everybody ignoring epic yuri pics just how many ignore lists am I on???
uiIdmJ8.png
Those pics or at least ones very similar have probably been posted 10 times before.

Whereas this was just tweeted about 90 minutes ago and definitely hasn't been posted yet, so is likely to get some responses like "Lizzy so good yo" and "Jung Ah why so much surgery" and stuff.
yx4WxlH.jpg

Peru

Running Man 131

Great episode. Lee Si Young and Akiyama. Cried laughing at times. Admittedly it ended with the weakest segment, but whatever.

The games were simple, the comedy came down to a rare combo: Two guests, male and female, who were both very competitive and funny, active, getting the screentime.

Finally...

First of all, gotta talk about GG since I disappeared right after IGAB came out. IGAB grew on me, just like I knew it would. But even if it hadn't the actual album is pretty amazing. Express 999 and Baby maybe in particular are phenomenal. One of their best albums imo.

I like IGAB but it's not as good as this tune from the same team http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CVI8SuEyJY

This is true. Amazing song.

and the fourth girl does so little I cannot even spell her name. So there you go.

How about you educate yourself, ignoramus.

What is everyone's top 3?
1. Suzy
2. Sulli
3. Dam Bi

My top 3, in particular order:

ibmIJ2IszItEoE.gif

igJeUWM3OxatC.gif

ibvoY7E6jfGmE.gif

followed by:
4) Rijjiiii
5) Hyomin
6) Seungyeon
7) Seungah

but the MV on youtube has Soyul's rap, which I think sounds great in her voice and fits with the song.

kqgSH.gif

rY00I.gif

84q9J.gif

eqKVB.gif

1yXf3.gif

fsEUi.gif

Lw5JO.gif

This is such a shitty opinion I died a little on the inside when I read it. The shock left me so traumatized I had to take a month long break from the thread.

·feist·;46535942 said:

It's good. But damn, I really hope the netizens are correct about Gayoon losing weight to cover up recent plastic surgery. Because that would mean she could put on some more weight and still be this beautiful. She's close to dethroning Sooyoung as the queen of the undead right now, and I cannot accept that, no matter how beautiful she is.

I like it. The chorus in particular is great. 2/2 songs so far, and Tiny-G are definitely on my radar now. I have chosen Jmin to be my bias, followed by Mint.

Decent. It's no News (which is vastly superior to Figaro and Ticket) though. Just Looking, the other song they've been promoting a little is better imo.

I really like it, but yeah, needs more Bora.

Fiddle pasted this in irc... and... i haven't been able to stop listening. If sistar19 had released the song as this, it would have changed my whole view on the song.

Listen to This.

This is the superior version though. So enchanting, I could listen to this for hours.

dOL1A.gif

Sunny haters step up
20130123_taeyeon_depression.jpg

Man fuck Sunny, they need to keep that shit to themself. Compartmentalize that shit, don't break the illusion!

Huh?

Yuri had her own drama

Yoon had 2 dramas i think

then there was TTS and the fact that TTS took over hosting Mu Core.

Hyoyeon wasn't as invisible as Jessica or Sooyong, she was in IY2 and DWTS. But those are relatively minor (especially with the ratings for IY2) compared the others.

Jessica and Sooyoung both had dramas in 2012 too, plus Jessica was in that musical. Yoona only had one drama.

Oh my sweet LMJ. *lightheaded*

Did some pictures not load for me, or did you just confuse Kim Tae Hee with LMJ?

Wow great OP, really informative and really great design! +1 for Taeyeon fan and Girls Generation.

Are there anyone on Neogaf who are also active at the soshified forums?

Fuck NO. I paid to become a donator for some subs, but I wouldn't touch that cesspool of a forum if you paid me.

Code:
Rank by points (57 votes)

Weight.	Non-weight.
[B]1.Taeyeon	104,76	105
2.Yuri		208,83	203
3.Tiffany	222,90	211
4.Jessica	225,69	214[/B]
5.Yoona		264,05	246
6.Seohyun	326,88	298
7.Sooyoung	382,70	343
8.Sunny		393,98	355
9.Hyoyeon	435,21	390

Doesn't it feel better to walk in the light GAF?

ziPf6.gif

Overrated Yuri

How can you be so wrong...

Underrated Seungah

...but then follow it up with so much truth, it hurts?

I'm surprised at the Yuri spot too. Not that she's not hot as hell, but you don't hear a lot about her in here except giri every once in a while or a gif or two from face between bans.

She's only been posted a million times by different people during the IGAB promotions.

Omg ChoColat is ALIIIIIIIIVE and coming back soon http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/10363912.html
questionmark rejoice!

The original allkpop article has disappeared though. Dunno what that's about.
They got rid of the article because a bunch of people were confirming it was likely bullshit. The image of Tia used in the "teaser" is actually a shot for some ads she did with Lioele for Mango Butter...so unless they're re-using images for their teasers, someone's messing with AKP :p

I'd love for some of that to be true, though....they've been teasing a comeback on twitter/etc. for a while now, but the quintet thing seems really unlikely based on what's been said, unless they add a completely new girl...

It's right around the corner, I can feel it in my bones.

TheChits

Running Man 131

Great episode. Lee Si Young and Akiyama. Cried laughing at times. Admittedly it ended with the weakest segment, but whatever.

The games were simple, the comedy came down to a rare combo: Two guests, male and female, who were both very competitive and funny, active, getting the screentime.

Agreed. I love it when the guests actually have a desire to win

Narolf

Banned
Let Gone Not Around spin a trillion of times yet. Don't know what comes next but this could very well be my release of the year already. So mushy... and the album's cover is such an eye-candy.

arkon

I don't disagree, bu thats where the drama has mainly been. So i can't really fault them.

Eunyung and Jiwoon have been amazing. Jiwoon has really won me over in this.

If anything, Jonghun has come off as bit of a tool. Actually, a complete tool. Very contrived person.

Haven't seen episode 4 yet so this based on the first 3 episodes, but I find Minhyuk more annoying. The way he's playing with those two girls basically grates. At least Jonghun, while really creepy, has been straightforward about who he's liked from the beginning.

giri

Haven't seen episode 4 yet so this based on the first 3 episodes, but I find Minhyuk more annoying. The way he's playing with those two girls basically grates. At least Jonghun, while really creepy, has been straightforward about who he's liked from the beginning.

playing with? i don't think you call it playing with a girl because you haven't pledged undying love after just meeting with her 3 or 4 times.

If anyone is playing the field, it's yewon. She knows how jonghun feels, but doesn't tell him she's actually more interested in minhyunk.

arkon

playing with? i don't think you call it playing with a girl because you haven't pledged undying love after just meeting with her 3 or 4 times.

If anyone is playing the field, it's yewon. She knows how jonghun feels, but doesn't tell him she's actually more interested in minhyunk.

Seemed to me she was acting out of jealousy and doing the same thing she saw Minhyuk doing. If Yewon is playing the field and you're using that as the reason, well, then so is Minhyuk.

Pendulum

tumblr_lttujpyxiT1qaxnrn.gif

OUR BODY IS READY

plsplsplsplscometoLondon

Running Man 131

Yeah, really good episode. Had a fit of laughter when Suk-jin immediately ran from camera at the mention of Sung-hoon's name.
Would have liked it if Kookie had shorter sleeves as well, so he didn't get "cheaply" trapped like that

giri

Seemed to me she was acting out of jealousy and doing the same thing she saw Minhyuk doing. If Yewon is playing the field and you're using that as the reason, well, then so is Minhyuk.

Except yewon hasn't come out and made stupid ridiculous statements to minhyuk of direct intent. So really, it's nothing like that at all.

Jonhun leaves the girl he's with to go and stalk yewon and but in on whom ever she is with on a date and spends his time basically stalking her. And has the emotional age of a 8yo with an infatuation.

Yewon won't tell him to back off cause she's more interested in Minhyunk. But won't tell Minhyuk that either. And because she won't discuss anything with Minhyuk is keeping Jonghun on the back burner "just in case".

Minhyuk is obviously more lively around Yewon but isn't a complete tool when he's stuck on dates with the others and doesn't completely isolate his non-yewon partner. The only thing you can criticise him for is not telling yewon he likes her. Then you realise that they've only been doing this for 3 or 4 days and doing so would be ridiculous, and none of the other 5 participants have done so either.

arkon

Except yewon hasn't come out and made stupid ridiculous statements to minhyuk of direct intent. So really, it's nothing like that at all.

Jonhun leaves the girl he's with to go and stalk yewon and but in on whom ever she is with on a date and spends his time basically stalking her. And has the emotional age of a 8yo with an infatuation.

Yewon won't tell him to back off cause she's more interested in Minhyunk. But won't tell Minhyuk that either. And because she won't discuss anything with Minhyuk is keeping Jonghun on the back burner "just in case".

Minhyuk is obviously more lively around Yewon but isn't a complete tool when he's stuck on dates with the others and doesn't completely isolate his non-yewon partner. The only thing you can criticise him for is not telling yewon he likes her. Then you realise that they've only been doing this for 3 or 4 days and doing so would be ridiculous, and none of the other 5 participants have done so either.

That was the whole point of the midway selections. To show who you had more interest in at that point. It's as direct a confirmation of feelings or interest as you're going to get in that situation beyond going full Jonghun. Yewon picked Minhyuk, even after having spent large parts of their time at the aquarium with Jonghun. The same one where Minhyuk picked Yewon, and in the build up to the actual showing they held, was saying stuff to Jiwon (who he seemed to be flirting with at the time) like I picked someone and filmed them but now I'm wondering if I should change it or not.

Yewon is in the shot at this time and is probably thinking he likes Jiwon (she also mentioned overhearing him earlier say that he hoped Jiwon would pick his necklace which she did). We see Yewon in the interviews mentioning stuff like I'm open to you too because Minhyuk is showing that kind of open attitude to others. Jiwon even says stuff like Why is he saying these things to me, and Minhyuk seems to have the talent to make people very confused. So I'm hardly the only one, the people directly involved keep saying similar sorts of things about him being vague/uncertain etc. That's not a fault on its own. Like you said, I'm not expecting him to declare his undying love for anyone he's just met about 3 or 4 times. That would be ridiculous. If after episode 3, his approach changes, knowing what he does know about Jiwon and Yewon being interested, I will say fair enough.

I didn't like Yewon and Jonghun ditching their partners at the aquarium. At least Minhyuk hung around with his designated partner. I give him credit for that. On the other hand they were free to intermingle in that environment and it seemed like G.NA was trying to get in on the Jonghun action too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom