• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

iOjbmRwHWgB3o.png

iHcKvqFrybA0D.jpg

iRe2B8HWcDbS9.png

iZSj9l197wAID.png
iCSlqLubIvtBf.gif

Biscuits

have you never seen a snickers commercial?
I guess not. At least not that I remember. Pretty cool how they stuck to the same theme, though I wouldn't say grouchy old women/men are comparable to Kpop girl group members...

TOP should have his own level. He is just too good looking.
And Taeyang at the bottom LOL

As much as we love rankings here, they're never a good idea if they're made to imply any kind of "consensus"...

Cuddler

YESSSSSS!!!
ShinDong will be one of the guests of the episode 125 of Running Man!!! Plus other chubby guys as well, Jung Hyung Don, Park Sang Myun, Ryu Dam and Juvie Train, apparently because they all look like Santa Claus, lol. Dream/Best episode incoming, can't wait! And then you guys can see how much awesome ShinDong is!
Because I'm pretty sure no one really click on my links

milkham

YESSSSSS!!!
ShinDong will be one of the guests of the episode 125 of Running Man!!! Plus other chubby guys as well, Jung Hyung Don, Park Sang Myun, Ryu Dam and Juvie Train, apparently because they all look like Santa Claus, lol. Dream/Best episode incoming, can't wait! And then you guys can see how much awesome ShinDong is!

i'm infected by your enthusiasm

Chuckie

Goddammit people....hadn't noticed you already moved to OT4...

Well thank Taeyeon I found my way back... subscribed!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I reject that overshopped garbage and give you this selca (that Conc linked) [edit: which I just shopped!]

ibsT0v6tXZtsd1.jpg

Hello Venus...

zIoyK.gif

Alta1r

YESSSSSS!!!

Loll, I hope they play that carrying the guests on their back game.

i'm infected by your enthusiasm

i2nb7F3RBj3ZV.jpg

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

Is there more from this shoot?

tumblr_mep9k57n481qj365bo1_500.gif

Peru

Quick visit from Gate 21 courtesy of the Finnish aviation authorities just to say that yyyess, for the first time I'm happier about a Japanese remake than a potential original single as BOA is releasing a Japanese Only One ( w The Shadow) next year!

Hopefully this means another dance music video of that Only One.

Alta1r

Think there's only 2 pictures from the shoot. Here's the other:

oCA4d.jpg

inv6QEvxq06Lx.gif

Woot! Thanks m8.

On an unrelated note, Soshi needs to get on another variety show. Near-freezing weather and finals just doesn't feel right without Dangerous Boys breaks.

tumblr_mes0zqwMVD1s020z6o1_500.gif

Fafnir

Rolling my eyes @ all the pickiness in here.

+ Korean netizens ranking idols in beauty

iCC8MmszCo6EF.jpg

jZdpuI4IfeBUO.jpg

Take me out the oven cause I am DONE.

That male list is all kinds of fuckery and Tara is sooooo low.

List is all jacked up, T-ara in Hyoyeon tier...Bom is not last tier?

Yoona and my homie Seunggi top tier, I'm ok with that. I look forward to their future wedding.

durvH.gif

Yuri got a dog, wonder if she moved into her own spot.
Yuri said:
A difficult picture to take with my doggie, Hani ^^^^

SONE, how are you doing?
I'm doing well^^

rQpPZ.jpg

luso

Bora falling down. Heels + basketball = bad idea.

tumblr_menk143sTg1r7xf6to2_r1_250.gif

From a snickers commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uwsUN3zvsU

Don't remember any snickers ads, but wouldn't be better having the girls transforming and then just doing the awesome moves and winning? Did they had to transform in men? Seriously...

+ Korean netizens ranking idols in beauty

Take me out the oven cause I am DONE.

That male list is all kinds of fuckery and Tara is sooooo low.

didntreadlol.gif

Kuno

Youtube comment said:
Basically, the guy is claiming that tall women are not attractive. So, the Nine Muses come out and confront him about his statement. Then, to prove they're attractive they dance News to him, the guy changes his mind by asking the girls phone number. Euaerin then said, "010...Take off you shoes" The guy was surprised (he probably have extra soles in them to make him taller) When he took em off, he appears shorter than before, making Nine Muses unable to see him and leave...Hope this helps! :)

Just watched that video, pretty funny! Can't wait for them to return with a new single.

Pendulum

I love this gif of T-ara's Budokan concert - the genuine, humbled surprise at the fans wishing them well on their 3rd anniversary.

tumblr_meojthH6HY1rudls9o2_r1_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh my god :(

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/breaking-secret-involved-in-a-car-accident-hyosung-seriously-injured

The girls were in a car in Seoul, Yanghwado at around 2AM KST in the morning of the 11th. The car crashed into the guard rail, injuring 5 people.

Member Hyosung was seriously injured and was immediately taken to the hospital. The other members are also injured and currently being treated in the hospital, but the severity of their injury is not yet known.

The police is currently investigating the accident through witnesses.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So many car accidents with idols. I know there are a lot of them running about but it still seems high. Be careful, y'all.

Cuddler

oh my god :(

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/breaking-secret-involved-in-a-car-accident-hyosung-seriously-injured

The girls were in a car in Seoul, Yanghwado at around 2AM KST in the morning of the 11th. The car crashed into the guard rail, injuring 5 people.

Member Hyosung was seriously injured and was immediately taken to the hospital. The other members are also injured and currently being treated in the hospital, but the severity of their injury is not yet known.

The police is currently investigating the accident through witnesses.

Terrible :( I hope everyone will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom