• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Already 600 posts and 60 of them are mine. I probably shouldn't keep this ratio.

Jungs, guide me.

APbfs.jpg

9una7.jpg

Edit: Delicious Girls Day fancams: http://eyeyou.tistory.com/284

Selane

I love confidence like that.

"Of course I don't think I'm a Goddess, that's just a nickname my fans gave me. But I do think I'm beautiful, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that." --Gyuri

Nothing wrong with being happy with yourself.

Biscuits said:
So apparently Sistar (in heels) are horrible at basketball, and Snickers turns you into a man
If there was an award for bra-stuffing, they'd deserve to win it.

tumblr_merpb3lG2w1qb1285o1_1280.jpg

Some Fany for that hangover, ;).

Aww yeah. This definitely helped lessen the hangover.

Regarding Gyuri's "issue"... meh.

If she's really serious about that then good for her. I don't particularly like arrogance/conceitedness as a trait, but if a girl knows she's got it, then she better back it up and prove that she has it. Else she just looks like a dumbass and is just an annoying biatch. But if this is just a joke, then yeah it looks dumb but it's a joke so whatever.

Also, thank you based Fiddle:

It's another one of those epic cameraman zoom ins, more exaggerated by Fiddle so I'm just leave a link coz it might be a little NSFW for some... but it's Yuri so it's awesome lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Only the male list is? Dara is just under Suzy and above Taeyeon. That's just one of many crimes. Obviously way too many girls voting in that poll.

Rolling my eyes @ all the pickiness in here.

+ Korean netizens ranking idols in beauty

I don't really agree with this list, except for Hyoyeon. She's exactly where she needs to be lol.

Anyway, Miss A vs Sistar Dance Battle cut from the recent Dream Team episode featuring the two groups: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HLAadEWNjg

Min as always is awesome but shiiz, Jia causing heart attacks to the judges lol. I probably would've died on the spot if I was one of them.

Also, the snickers commercial is funny. Have any of y'all seen the outrage it caused in the kpop subreddit last night? Shiz is funny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom