• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangeroo

My Dal Shabet CD came in yesterday! It even came with an extra photo-card!

iblNgdklVXe6yd.jpg

iHW7Beno6H7AS.jpg

iBikk1WPDf5Of.jpg

neoism

Man, lol at a non-soshi dream, with Secret. Went to a small venue with some friends, they were performing a solo concert, you could watch from outside Hyosung singing at crowd level (besides her, I only remember a little bit of Sunhwa), we rushed to go in, security asked me "concert started long ago, are you sure you want to come in?" and I am "fuck, YES! Here's the ticket". Meanwhile one of my friends (a girl) jumped to the stage and hugged Hyosung as a crazy fangirl but Hyosung continued to sing even if was taken down by her with with the hug grip. Sad thing I don't recall to actually watching the concert.

man I wish I could dream . of snsd...
TAEYEON
... I dun dream shit. :(

lol I watched like 10 hours of snsd varitey shows yerterday...lol think I have a problem ;p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FWmhPSvQxc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQUpve-NHRg
never even knew about the black ocean thing.. that was fucked up.. :( :/

jFfc2x548HUCG.jpg

Pendulum

Suzy shot 15 CFs in 2012. Solo CFs.

SNSD filled out the other placings, with many of them group CFs.

1. Suzy – 15 CFs: Canon camera, Dominos pizza, Vita500, Smart school uniform, Sumi chips, Bean Pole outdoor, TN, Sudden Attack, Denmark Drinking Yogurt, Carribean Bay, Loen, Nintendo Super Mario Brothers, Lolita Tempika, Post office insurance, Reebok
2. YoonA – 13 CFs: G-Star Raw Japan, Innisfree, Eider, Illuminate, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
3. Jessica – 13 CFs: G-Star Raw Japan, Vanilla Co., STONEHENgE, i30, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
4. Tiffany – 12 CFs: G-Star Raw Japan, Bean Pole Accessory, Levi’s, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
5. Sooyoung – 11 CFs: Rhang, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
6. Seohyun – 11 CFs: The Face Shop, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
7. Yuri – 11 CFs: Mamonde, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look

All of SNSD's CFs, group and solo, totalled 21.

tumblr_mckwkfU94w1qdcel5o3_250.gif

akp link

I get the feeling SM are more picky about what SNSD sponsors though

Timurid

Suzy shot 15 CFs in 2012. Solo CFs.

SNSD filled out the other placings, with many of them group CFs.

1. Suzy – 15 CFs: Canon camera, Dominos pizza, Vita500, Smart school uniform, Sumi chips, Bean Pole outdoor, TN, Sudden Attack, Denmark Drinking Yogurt, Carribean Bay, Loen, Nintendo Super Mario Brothers, Lolita Tempika, Post office insurance, Reebok
2. YoonA – 13 CFs: G-Star Raw Japan, Innisfree, Eider, Illuminate, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
3. Jessica – 13 CFs: G-Star Raw Japan, Vanilla Co., STONEHENgE, i30, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
4. Tiffany – 12 CFs: G-Star Raw Japan, Bean Pole Accessory, Levi’s, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
5. Sooyoung – 11 CFs: Rhang, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
6. Seohyun – 11 CFs: The Face Shop, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
7. Yuri – 11 CFs: Mamonde, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look

All of SNSD's CFs, group and solo, totalled 21.

tumblr_mckwkfU94w1qdcel5o3_250.gif

akp link

I get the feeling SM are more picky about what SNSD sponsors though

Suzy>SNSD!

Chesskid1

Banned
http://www.generasia.com/wiki/HAM

i wish companies would announce when groups are done or not, they usually just stop promoting and go to different companies and no one ever says anything. forever wondering about a few nugus.

i guess it's too embarassing or something to admit.

RIP HAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MkKXUKXJvY

generasia pretty good, they got entries for JQT & GP Basic.

2nd place goes to miss A with a total of 16 different CFs – however, there are no CFs where miss A shot as an entire group and 15 of those were Suzy’s sole CF’s.

damn. wonder who got the 1 extra CF.

Peru

She's my favorite member since it hasn't been revealed that she's a bully like everyone else in the group. Not yet at least.

She only laughed at T-ara's tearful memories of horrible working conditions in their 'confessions' show. Seems a bit clueless to be honest.

Also you're an idiot if you blame the T-ara members for that incident. A group of girls living and working closely together under huge amounts of stress and expectations --- then an outsider being added to the group with different ideas. When has this not caused problems? Friction was inevitable. CCM's handling of it is the problem.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
She only laughed at T-ara's tearful memories of horrible working conditions in their 'confessions' show. Seems a bit clueless to be honest.

Also you're an idiot if you blame the T-ara members for that incident. A group of girls living and working closely together under huge amounts of stress and expectations --- then an outsider being added to the group with different ideas. When has this not caused problems? Friction was inevitable. CCM's handling of it is the problem.
wendel is trolling.. lol

giri

Uhh, whilst what you said is true it doesn't excuse them for being a bunch of cunts about it.

There are ways to handle your self in business and ways to not. That whole thing from all partys, was an example of not.

Peru

Uhh, whilst what you said is true it doesn't excuse them for being a bunch of cunts about it.

There are ways to handle your self in business and ways to not. That whole thing from all partys, was an example of not.

We've all been cunts now and then in our lives. Twitter is an instant means of communication that doesn't demand reflection. Their mistake can't excuse a witch hunt or still shaming them for it. Incredible that the public focus remains locked on their behaviour more than the working conditions in CCM.

giri

We've all been cunts now and then in our lives. Twitter is an instant means of communication that doesn't demand reflection. Their mistake can't excuse a witch hunt or still shaming them for it. Incredible that the public focus remains locked on their behaviour more than the working conditions in CCM.

Yes, and we all get reminded about it and work on it. They were giant massive ones, and it will hang around them for ever.

The witch hunt exists because they refuse to admit and apologise for a whole truth. None of their story sounds realistic. Of course, thats all CCM PR work, which is retarded. But i will never disagree that "netizens" are retards of the highest order and take this shit all too far.

I've moved on, but i can see why they wouldn't be AS popular ever again. Now that Eunji is hosting a live broadcast again though, it may help to re-establish them in korea. Their image is still tainted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom