• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatsuki

i8OmT1RytTxJh.jpg

Hopefully this comeback is good.
that woori teaser video was pretty bad.

Someone besides me loves Dasom? This is new.

*raises hand*

This may sound crazy but I'd rank her higher than Hyorin and maybe even Bora. But Dasom has nothing on Soyou though.

Glad someone here also enjoys the old-school stuff! Premonition is my all-time favorite Sechs Kies song.

1st Album - Dream Comes True, 학원별곡, 기억해 줄래, 사나이 가는 길 (폼생폼사)

2nd Album - Chivalry (기사도)

3rd Album - Road Fighter, Reckless Love (무모한 사랑), Say

3.5 Special Album - Couple, 너를 보내며

4th Album - Com' Back, Premonition (예감)

Couple is actually in the AM1197 OST and it might actually be my favorite song so far unless the ones you posted are better lol. But thanks for the suggestions! I'll give them a listen in a bit.

Just let the cuteness fill the emptiness inside you.

It's moments like this that make me swoon for some Taeng.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She's not underrated, just underexposed. You hardly ever see her on anything and these days she's stuffed in the back for most of the performances because she's 1st gen AS.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's from High Kick Through the Roof 3, the #1 source for seeing Krystal outside of music performances.

luso

Man, lol at a non-soshi dream, with Secret. Went to a small venue with some friends, they were performing a solo concert, you could watch from outside Hyosung singing at crowd level (besides her, I only remember a little bit of Sunhwa), we rushed to go in, security asked me "concert started long ago, are you sure you want to come in?" and I am "fuck, YES! Here's the ticket". Meanwhile one of my friends (a girl) jumped to the stage and hugged Hyosung as a crazy fangirl but Hyosung continued to sing even if was taken down by her with with the hug grip. Sad thing I don't recall to actually watching the concert.

Pendulum

He's going again? The first ep he did was great.

Not sure if posted yet, but new WGM couple.

Jinwoon & Go Jun Hee
vVNzAnw.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/2ams-jinwoon-actress-go-jun-hee-to-become-the-new-couple-on-we-got-married

I can get behind this.

Speaking of couples, I'm currently going through Family Outing 1 and am on the episode where Kim Jong Kook joins. I know nothing eventuates with him and Hyori, but I would have totally stan'ed that couple if I was watching it back in the day.

2San

I can get behind this.

Speaking of couples, I'm currently going through Family Outing 1 and am on the episode where Kim Jong Kook joins. I know nothing eventuates with him and Hyori, but I would have totally stan'ed that couple if I was watching it back in the day.
I used to assume that they where a couple. Always found the comments weird that her boyfriend was ugly. Till I realized it was someone else.

No No Eul

Not sure if posted yet, but new WGM couple.

Jinwoon & Go Jun Hee

Hell yes.

More Krystal, plus bonus Cuddler:

Soo Jung is best Jung.

Suzy said:
“I think I had a joyful life as a student. My high school days were really great. I’m now graduating high school and becoming an adult. I’ll be showing the sides of myself I haven’t been able to show due to my age as much as I want from now on.”

Nine Muses BTS at a cosmetics photoshoot.

Pendulum

I used to assume that they where a couple. Always found the comments weird that her boyfriend was ugly. Till I realized it was someone else.

Her boyfriend actually looks like Kim Jong Kook if KJK's face had met a brick wall and then got swollen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom