• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

tumblr_mhtdhd9oIO1qbyzjyo1_500.gif

She still needs to work on that wink... :lol

Japan is cray. Everything I kinda agree but Yuri being down there... yeah no. It's probably coz Yuri seems like a girl in real life while everyone else seems to be in a fantasy world. Those otakus can't acknowledge that lol.

Their mistake can't excuse a witch hunt or still shaming them for it. Incredible that the public focus remains locked on their behaviour more than the working conditions in CCM.

I fully agree. But their working conditions are well known, and are pretty similar to idols of their level so I think the public accepts that. The witch hunt is still on coz I think the public wants the truth. Also, bullying seems to be a bigger issue in the public eye, so that might contribute to it.

tumblr_mhtdhd9oIO1qbyzjyo1_500.gif

She still needs to work on that wink... :lol

Leave Seobot alone!!

SM was finally able to flash the "sexy mode" firmware upgrade last year but their programmers are still working out the kinks in the software.

vanty

krystal is meh like sooyoung thin but with a worse face...jessica is waay better...
Well Krystal's face is definitely not as good as Sooyoung's but she's nowhere near as thin. She's actually in better shape than most idols.

Jessica is inferior in every way, and happens to be clearly thinner than Krystal. So basically you're out of your mind.

No No Eul

ibvWUONmGGqz6T.gif

My Dal Shabet CD came in yesterday! It even came with an extra photo-card!

iHW7Beno6H7AS.jpg

Awesome. You even got the two best members!

<3

Also, lol at the super dramatic logo treatment at the end.

Tokyo Girls Style released one of the best j-idol singles ever made last month http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01/check-out-the-pv-for-tokyo-girls-styles-yakusoku/

That's pretty good. Limited Addiction is still my fave though.

can we all agree krystal is perfect in every way and a 10/10

I agree.

krystal is meh like sooyoung thin but with a worse face...jessica is waay better...

LOL no. Sorry bro, I can't back you up with this one. How dare you compare the best Jung to Skeletor Soo? Krystal's body is much more similar to Yuri's than Skeletor... the perfect body as face says.

tumblr_mhwch5360D1ryot7ro1_500.jpg

Soshi starts Japan Tour with concerts tomorrow and day 10, Sooyoung's birthday.

Damn, you really can tell who's eating lots of food just by this picture. My Fany looks so healthy, meanwhile Skeletor looks like she needs a double double from In N Out.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
20130208-152149.jpg

Aww yeah, Min looking great as always.

Also, lol at ryan's edit.

Biscuits

Is New England GAF okay? Our uni decided to be the last in the province to call a snow day, by doing it at 3 pm when everyone's already arrived on campus...

So was there a new Soshi TV appearance this week? I seem to see some new gifs on tumblr.

Happy New Years, Chinese Gaffers :)
LOL.

But happy Lunar New Year everyone!

neoism

Is that from deviant art?

nah minus
LOL no. Sorry bro, I can't back you up with this one. How dare you compare the best Jung to Skeletor Soo? Krystal's body is much more similar to Yuri's than Skeletor... the perfect body as face says.

Damn, you really can tell who's eating lots of food just by this picture. My Fany looks so healthy, meanwhile Skeletor looks like she needs a double double from In N Out.

comparing krystal to yuri....
ib0wfyueYxL5YW.gif

she looks way to thin to me with that meh face just don't see what you guys do... yuri's body is infinitely better

neoism

Is New England GAF okay? Our uni decided to be the last in the province to call a snow day, by doing it at 3 pm when everyone's already arrived on campus...

So was there a new Soshi TV appearance this week? I seem to see some new gifs on tumblr.

LOL.

But happy Lunar New Year everyone!

no most are just shows they filmed a few weeks ago during their time in Korea... they really need to hurry with the subs... looking forward to Beatles code 2 the most... shame it takes so long..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom