• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Man, lol at a non-soshi dream, with Secret. Went to a small venue with some friends, they were performing a solo concert, you could watch from outside Hyosung singing at crowd level (besides her, I only remember a little bit of Sunhwa), we rushed to go in, security asked me "concert started long ago, are you sure you want to come in?" and I am "fuck, YES! Here's the ticket". Meanwhile one of my friends (a girl) jumped to the stage and hugged Hyosung as a crazy fangirl but Hyosung continued to sing even if was taken down by her with with the hug grip. Sad thing I don't recall to actually watching the concert.

Loll, no Taengoo? I'm surprised.

Remixes off the 1st Japanese were actually pretty good. New songs would be preferable to me but this album could be worth a listen.

Mr Taxi Remix

Nice! This is a sexy remix.

im sorry but namjoo is disgustin (not really disgustin but u know)

def top 5 uglist idols

so weird she has some stans *shrug*

Lol. I don't know about top 5 ugliest when you got the Sunkyus and Lims out there, but I agree, she's pretty beat.

tumblr_mhysge4KsI1rkilsio1_500.gif

tumblr_mhysge4KsI1rkilsio2_500.gif

Alta1r

Suzy shot 15 CFs in 2012. Solo CFs.

SNSD filled out the other placings, with many of them group CFs.

1. Suzy – 15 CFs: Canon camera, Dominos pizza, Vita500, Smart school uniform, Sumi chips, Bean Pole outdoor, TN, Sudden Attack, Denmark Drinking Yogurt, Carribean Bay, Loen, Nintendo Super Mario Brothers, Lolita Tempika, Post office insurance, Reebok
2. YoonA – 13 CFs: G-Star Raw Japan, Innisfree, Eider, Illuminate, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
3. Jessica – 13 CFs: G-Star Raw Japan, Vanilla Co., STONEHENgE, i30, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
4. Tiffany – 12 CFs: G-Star Raw Japan, Bean Pole Accessory, Levi’s, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
5. Sooyoung – 11 CFs: Rhang, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
6. Seohyun – 11 CFs: The Face Shop, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look
7. Yuri – 11 CFs: Mamonde, LG 3D TV, Lotte Department Store, J. Estina, Casio Baby-G, Romanson, Ace Bed, Gupne Chicken, Girl, Look

All of SNSD's CFs, group and solo, totalled 21.

tumblr_mckwkfU94w1qdcel5o3_250.gif

akp link

I get the feeling SM are more picky about what SNSD sponsors though

Wth, Taengoo's not up there? I would have expected her to be #1 or 2 in Soshi, if not in Kpop in general.

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

What is this from and do you have a link??

Japan ranks SNSD members

Total: 26,456 votes
1. Jessica
2. Yoona
3. Taeyeon
4. Seohyun
5. Tiffany
6. Hyoyeon
7. Sooyoung <-
8. Yuri
9. Sunny <-

Loll. I like the way they think..

tumblr_mhyo3vISKr1rmc3nwo1_500.png

giri

Wth, Taengoo's not up there? I would have expected her to be #1 or 2 in Soshi, if not in Kpop in general.

Again, thats just number of CF's. Not money brought in by doing CF's.

Taeyeon may just have a v.high asking price, or she's not interested in doing a lot of them.

Her popularity is fairly insane in Korea afaik.

Suzy in her break out year last year probably didn't have the highest asking price. That will obviously go up this year though.

Alta1r

Is New England GAF okay? Our uni decided to be the last in the province to call a snow day, by doing it at 3 pm when everyone's already arrived on campus...

I wish Nemo happened during the week instead of over the weekend. We had all classes after 12PM on Friday cancelled, which is zero for me, TT. The piles of snow outside are pretty great though.

I hate them. Just like "pranks" you do to people in their sleep and hazing, they are nothing more than people being dicks for no reason. Behavior that derives pleasure from hurting or demeaning others should never be condoned.

I'm okay with hazing.

Aoi Morikawa: Japanese actress. Dont really know who she is, random google result :lol

Too many qt Krystal pictures to choose from that I couldnt decide :/

tumblr_m6l43a8mDH1r3cwhvo1_500.gif

Traitor!

Krystal+Jung+f(x)+Cute+GIF+(3).gif

Again, thats just number of CF's. Not money brought in by doing CF's.

Taeyeon may just have a v.high asking price, or she's not interested in doing a lot of them.

Her popularity is fairly insane in Korea afaik.

Suzy in her break out year last year probably didn't have the highest asking price. That will obviously go up this year though.

Yeah, that's definitely true. I was going off the assumption that Taengoo is probably no more or less picky/expensive than the other top Soshi members, but that could very easily not be true. She definitely has the best facial expressions of the group. I'm kind of surprised IU isn't up there too, even with the Eunhyuk episode. She was everywhere when I was there over the summer.

Most Popular SNSD Members in South Korea:

1.Taeyeon
2.Yoona
3.Seohyun
4.Jessica
5.Tiffany
6.Yuri
7.Sooyoung
8.Sunny
9.Hyoyeon

I'm not sure about the source, but if it's true, maknae making a surprise run to the top.

tumblr_mhx1taFYX31qbrlvdo1_500.gif

neoism

Loll, no Taengoo? I'm surprised.

Nice! This is a sexy remix.

Lol. I don't know about top 5 ugliest when you got the Sunkyus and Lims out there, but I agree, she's pretty beat.
lol for real.. i said a few days ago that I never dream of them the ones I want to anyway, then the other night I finally did... fucking crazy ass dream.. I was fighting with Hyo :( over the computer to get to play Ragnarok online in Korean. lol I won, she left, then I couldn't login and play.. :( fucking weird dreams man lol haven't played rag in years lol
I wanta dream of Tae damnit
:(

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

What is this from and do you have a link??

Loll. I like the way they think..
she got good monies for doing chin chin those years. its understandable how modest they are about that question... they were asked it on strong heart and basically just brushed the question away...
Bruh...bruh... do you even lift bruh?

to much of sone to like anyone else lol :p did watch RM idol special though ... she was awesome in that... fucking love that show.

magenta

I hope Sooyoung got a years supply of burgers for her birthday. She doesn't need to look like she is starving herself.

I am glad she dropped the pink hair and went back to blonde. Jiyoon looks so much better.

vanty

I actually saw their video for the first time today, and it's the ugly one who needs burgers 1000 times more than Sooyoung. I don't remember her being anywhere near that skinny before, but now it looks like half her body weight is in her head. Legs probably thinner than Sooyoung's arms.

Lol. She's a socal girl. Definitely In-N-Out. Shit, I miss that a month in any time I leave Cali. She's out on the other side of the world..

This is why the east coast is the worst coast. No Chick-fil-A and In-N-Out? How the hell does a man from the midwest to the west coast live there?

tumblr_m3ep9lAa0p1r3cwhvo1_r1_500.gif

Its ok, as long as I post her all day, err day

tumblr_m1r5d5lQ4P1r3cwhvo1_500.gif

I don't even know what y'all are talking about, but I support your decision of posting Krystal all day, err day.

2nd best member after Lizzy in AS. She's only second coz she reminds me so much of someone that I used to know lol. Her face especially, if I didn't know any better I'd mistake them for being sisters.

and Happy Birthday to Sooyoung! Since no one else has stepped up to the plate guess I will.

That picture when she's wearing those pajamas... ugh I almost threw up and I don't even have a nasty hangover this morning. I don't hate Sooyoung, but this is why I call her Skeletor Soo. The girl really needs to eat, that shit does not look healthy at all.

This is why the east coast is the worst coast. No Chick-fil-A and In-N-Out? How the hell does a man from the midwest to the west coast live there?
I can't wait to get some In-N-Out burgers when I go to Cali someday. In NYC, we have Shake Shack and I love their burgers and fries. It's also TOP approved.

milkham

There are Chick-Fil-As further down south than new york, there are a lot of chains that don't have a presence in nyc proper, but exist out in long island like Sonic. I didn't know Chuck-E-Cheese was a real thing until i went away for college, also never saw a Walmart until then. I used to see Dairy Queen commercials as a kid but I don't remember ever seeing one anywhere. We have plenty of great food here though.

Whsiao

Neo Member
I can't wait to get some In-N-Out burgers when I go to Cali someday. In NYC, we have Shake Shack and I love their burgers and fries. It's also TOP approved.

When you go get In-N-Out, don't be the standard first timer to just get "Double-Double and Animal Fries." Get what you want on your burger. I personally always get a 4x4 w/ grilled onions, fried mustard, no pickles (If you get fried mustard, it defaults pickles on there, so that's why you say no pickles).

There are other options as well, you can check them out here: http://daviswiki.org/in-n-out_secret_menu

neoism

tumblr_mi0qksxWoJ1rkcjp5o1_400.jpg

nice outfits... hope UHQ pics isn't only released by SM...
also there on a different label in a japan right does SM still do everything in japan too, or is it that other label....
ib2j7eTW6CHhYp.gif

giri

nice outfits... hope UHQ pics isn't only released by SM...
also there on a different label in a japan right does SM still do everything in japan too, or is it that other label....

I think they're with sony in .jp and sony handle everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom