• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

It's better than Rainbow doing four months of synchronised swimming practice and only getting 40 seconds of airtime.

Ailee at the Grammys:

KTr4DLf.jpg

Uhhh... did her chest rip that hole open or is it supposed to have rough edges?

Looks great anyways, the light hair color is even alright there.

luso

672052ebjw1e1oh6x6xvng.gif

Cute!
lol what's happening here? Must be from that show with the snakes.

Soshi is back to korea.
Next weekend they have to go back for the tour, I guess they will travel 1 million miles more.
Ninjas everywhere

tumblr_mi1sycZKGL1qb1285o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mi1t7lTvc51qb1285o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi1t7lTvc51qb1285o2_500.jpg
tumblr_mi1nzppeRX1rheyf6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mi1rn0Z3ls1rdvbazo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mi1s8dOzwU1qgenkyo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mi05akPYbI1rheyf6o1_500.jpg

No No Eul

tumblr_mhx182wPiA1r13f16o1_r1_400.png
tumblr_mhx182wPiA1r13f16o2_r1_400.png

In light of this Rainbow hair shenanigans, have some KARA riding on transforming bikes, kicking faces, shooting guns in space, and ripping open shirts.
anime

I must admit I was pretty sceptical about this anime project but judging by the trailer, it looks like they've actually put some effort into it.

Enjoyed the Idol Athletics. Really wish someone would sub it.

kshownow did the last two Idol Athletics shows so I imagine they'll do this one too.

Dizzy Maknae so good.

672052ebjw1e1oh6x6xvng.gif

Cute!
lol what's happening here? Must be from that show with the snakes.

Magician compliments Girls’ Generation’s Yuri for her strength under pressure

On the upcoming episode of MBC‘s ‘Magic Concert‘, Girls’ Generation‘s Hyoyeon and Yuri impressed a veteran magician with their ability of deception.

German mentalist (lol) Danny Ocean performed psychological magic through which the panel hides a coin in both of their hands and he correctly guesses the location of the coin as well as whether its heads or tails. But when it was Yuri’s turn to battle it out with the magician, Yuri seemed calm and didn’t blink her eyes once leaving the magician a little confused.

Danny Ocean later complimented Yuri on her lying and stated, “This person lies the best.”

It seems 'psychological magic' involves quite a lot of touching and feeling, which I'm sure Mr. Danny Ocean would have enjoyed immensely in Yuri's case.

Alta1r

Damn, NYC is missing out a lot on the Midwest greats. Chuck-E-Cheese is still a kid's fantasy. Hell, I go there once in a while with my friend's niece just coz their arcades are the only remaining proper arcade stations here. Sonic is a little overrated imo. Average food, and the only thing I crave there is their Java Chillers. DQ is great, but there's not a lot of it here in Texas either... the closest one to me is a 20 minute drive.

Indeed. But if you're on a college budget like me, you won't have time to spend on the fancy schmancy places rich people can afford.

Lol, that reminds me... I need to go to Del Taco on Tuesday. Taco Tuesdays ftw!

Also, I don't think she'll approve of a referral coming from me. Let's just say that even though things ended amicably between us, there's a certain reason why I said "she's somebody that I used to know" and it's not coz I'm quoting Gotye's song lol.

Never stick your dick in crazy!

Lol. Well then...

It's usually the last ingredient in the crazy recipe. Always hard to tell.

Yes please. Korean dramas need less Uee and more Jooyeon (though I gotta admit, I did love Ojakgyo Brothers).

Uee is disappointed in you:
UEE+(1).jpg

1zvaiyq.gif
1zvaiyq.gif

왜 Jaekyung 왜

tumblr_mhwxvasLiH1rcxfk2o1_500.gif

Fafnir

Catching up on the thread over the weekend, totally missed Sooyoung's birthday, all this time and I never knew she was 1st birthday of the year.

Watched the first 10 mins of Soshi Strong Heart. A lot of YoonSica at the beginning, I liked how they brought up Yoona being the first ever story on SH with her lame-ass rebellion story. I still remember the reactions from the other guests trying to be the next one to tell their story so they could win lol

jMnO3Kk.gif
uigazod.gif

1XLCyEY.gif
YW4cmD7.gif

Fafnir

They got schedules. TaeTiSeo MuCore, Sica Legally Blonde, Sooyoung Midnight Entertainment, Sunny hair treatment, Hyoyeon dishes, etc etc.

PF1CMHq.jpg

neoism

They got schedules. TaeTiSeo MuCore, Sica Legally Blonde, Sooyoung Midnight Entertainment, Sunny hair treatment, Hyoyeon dishes, etc etc.

PF1CMHq.jpg

lol goddamn these girl never get time off :(... i thought they were going to japan for a awhile :/ Also WTF at beatles code.. just finished watching it... its not even alll snsd the rest probably hasn't aired yet.. ;_; lol Hyo :p

Fafnir

I downloaded but haven't watched the Soshi BC2, I believe Soshified said there is a part 2 this week. I'm looking forward to watching the Shinwha Broadcast when they troll Yoona. I hope she cries /evil.

vwQgc.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I meant to say "spice things up a bit"

I guess brain functions weren't exactly aimed at sentence construction at the time.

Lol. Well then...

It's usually the last ingredient in the crazy recipe. Always hard to tell.

Yeah. I was warned before we became official that she had her "moments." It didn't show up until a year later when she started trying to keep me in check.

But goddamn, everything they say about crazy are girls true. If I was still really young and dumb I'd do it all over again. They're really the best in everything other than keeping relationships lol.

Uhhh... did her chest rip that hole open or is it supposed to have rough edges?

Looks great anyways, the light hair color is even alright there.

My bad. I accidentally ripped it for reasons I obviously can't say.

The best boobs of the night besides Katy Perry.

So bored with all this soshi. Gotta spice things bit in here.

I agree. Here's some more of my Ailee to expand the pallet of this page.

Kuno

Don't know if anyone here cares about them (or guy groups in general) but B.A.P - One Shot MV is out

I'm not a big guy group fan, but this MV is pretty badass! The song isn't bad either. I remember liking Bang Yong Guk from Song Ji Eun's "Going Crazy".

In other news, Two-X released the MV for their flop comeback song "Ring Ma Bell"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKp0EdDEl3k

I was actually a fan of their first single "Double Up" but this is kinda garbage.

need to find a hd rip of it but can't

설특집 최고의 커플 미녀와 야수

Maybe a google search of the title in Hangul can provide you with something?

...I do have a magnet link for it, but I don't suppose it'd be ok to just drop that in here...

tumblr_mcebzvkp2d1rvb0gr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom