• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

AReed

IACGvsp.gif

I don't think the natural response is to clench and act disgusted when a beautiful woman is going in for a kiss.

Alta1r

tumblr_m3ep9lAa0p1r3cwhvo1_r1_500.gif

Its ok, as long as I post her all day, err day

tumblr_m1r5d5lQ4P1r3cwhvo1_500.gif

Krystalembarassedlaugh.gif

lol for real.. i said a few days ago that I never dream of them the ones I want to anyway, then the other night I finally did... fucking crazy ass dream.. I was fighting with Hyo :( over the computer to get to play Ragnarok online in Korean. lol I won, she left, then I couldn't login and play.. :( fucking weird dreams man lol haven't played rag in years lol
I wanta dream of Tae damnit
:(

Lolll. Random as hell, but hilarious.

I believe Dice said it was from High Kick Through the Roof 3.

Ahhh. Goddamn, there are so many episodes of this. I'll wait till someone else finds the relevant episode, lol.

tumblr_mhx18qtYzc1rr2g7do1_250.png
tumblr_mhx18qtYzc1rr2g7do3_250.png

Alta1r

tumblr_mhx23huIE91qbrlvdo1_500.gif

This is why the east coast is the worst coast. No Chick-fil-A and In-N-Out? How the hell does a man from the midwest to the west coast live there?

2nd best member after Lizzy in AS. She's only second coz she reminds me so much of someone that I used to know lol. Her face especially, if I didn't know any better I'd mistake them for being sisters.

And no Del Taco. And frickin blizzards.

But dude. This friend of yours.. introduce me. ^^

I can't wait to get some In-N-Out burgers when I go to Cali someday. In NYC, we have Shake Shack and I love their burgers and fries. It's also TOP approved.

Shake Shack was pretty good when I went a couple months ago. And they serve beer. But still, can't touch In-N-Out.

tumblr_mhx0jnWgxN1qmlwl1o1_500.gif

There are Chick-Fil-As further down south than new york, there are a lot of chains that don't have a presence in nyc proper, but exist out in long island like Sonic. I didn't know Chuck-E-Cheese was a real thing until i went away for college, also never saw a Walmart until then. I used to see Dairy Queen commercials as a kid but I don't remember ever seeing one anywhere. We have plenty of great food here though.

Damn, NYC is missing out a lot on the Midwest greats. Chuck-E-Cheese is still a kid's fantasy. Hell, I go there once in a while with my friend's niece just coz their arcades are the only remaining proper arcade stations here. Sonic is a little overrated imo. Average food, and the only thing I crave there is their Java Chillers. DQ is great, but there's not a lot of it here in Texas either... the closest one to me is a 20 minute drive.

they go somewhere good to eat.

Indeed. But if you're on a college budget like me, you won't have time to spend on the fancy schmancy places rich people can afford.

And no Del Taco. And frickin blizzards.

But dude. This friend of yours.. introduce me. ^^

Lol, that reminds me... I need to go to Del Taco on Tuesday. Taco Tuesdays ftw!

Also, I don't think she'll approve of a referral coming from me. Let's just say that even though things ended amicably between us, there's a certain reason why I said "she's somebody that I used to know" and it's not coz I'm quoting Gotye's song lol.

Never stick your dick in crazy!

giri

Indeed. But if you're on a college budget like me, you won't have time to spend on the fancy schmancy places rich people can afford.

Just because you're in college doesn't mean you're excused from looking for good food even on a budget.

BimBimBap is only 11.50 for the raw beef one here.

Just because you're in college doesn't mean you're excused from looking for good food even on a budget.

BimBimBap is only 11.50 for the raw beef one here.

I agree. But I only have an hour for lunch and there's no chance in hell I'm gonna be at the commons grabbing lunch along with thousands of other students. Used to be I'd go out to more healthier/nicer places when I had the time but these days I'm in school a lot more often so it's either I eat or don't eat at all. This semester though, I either eat fast food off campus or my bff(the one who called Fany a horse) has started bringing some extra food that I usually eat instead. She's also a damn good cook so I'm pretty grateful that she's doing this.

Also, $12 for Bibimbap?? Holy shit that's expensive. It's $8 bucks at the closest Korean place at my school and it's already been cooked lol.

Jooyeon moving on up in AS. Wow. Her on Reply 1997 was @______@. I'd watch a show with her as the main star on it.

Yes please. Korean dramas need less Uee and more Jooyeon (though I gotta admit, I did love Ojakgyo Brothers).

Is she a vegetarian?

I hope Sooyoung got a years supply of burgers for her birthday. She doesn't need to look like she is starving herself.

I love how you post pictures of Gayoon in the same post.

I actually saw their video for the first time today, and it's the ugly one...

Stopped reading right there. Opinion forever invalidated.

*Nara megapost*

Ahhh. She's a good #2.

ziPf6.gif

giri

I agree. But I only have an hour for lunch and there's no chance in hell I'm gonna be at the commons grabbing lunch along with thousands of other students. Used to be I'd go out to more healthier/nicer places when I had the time but these days I'm in school a lot more often so it's either I eat or don't eat at all. This semester though, I either eat fast food off campus or my bff(the one who called Fany a horse) has started bringing some extra food that I usually eat instead. She's also a damn good cook so I'm pretty grateful that she's doing this.

Also, $12 for Bibimbap?? Holy shit that's expensive. It's $8 bucks at the closest Korean place at my school and it's already been cooked lol.

Thats probably why it's cheaper :|

$12 is actually ok for the serving size you get. I can't finish it. And compared to most fast food.... i'll pay extra for freshness and it being done proper. even if thats $2.

But i cook all my own lunches most weeks, so it's rarely a problem for me :p

Its still easy to find better meals than take-away burgers.

Ashhong

Took me a second to figure out who Min Kyung Kang was, since I have always heard it Kang Min Kyung which has a certain ring to it lol. Anyway, you cant friend her, only follow. Which I am now doing.

vanty

Hopefully Jaekyung's WTF style is just for like one scene in the MV or something and is never seen at any other time ever in history. I thought the sides were shaved at first ahah.

Still better off than Woori though, who had her hair cut too short and then poorly styled on top of the pain.

But then of course compared to Sunny who can complain really...

what date and network were the athletics on?

Just finished, it's just one episode I think. It's on MBC, who sucks apparently. Fiddle put it best:
klogg said:
secret having to attend 20 hour filming and get 20 seconds screen time

This sucks. I really enjoyed it, but there were several obvious flaws to the show. If they were to lose all the top tier groups it would be less interesting, but forcing groups to partake in some 20 hour shoot only to appear for seconds is beyond douchebaggey. It should have been filmed over a period of days to weeks, with qualifiers and such. The show should air for more than one episode too, too much is left edited out as it is now. I don't think I saw a single clip of T-ara actually competing, just watching from the sides with everyone else. The concept has potential, I wish they would do it justice. Doubtful though, they've already been doing it for a few years (I think), and this is the best they can do.

ramyeon

It's served in a dol sot (i.e. really fucking hot stone bowl) and the idea is to mix it and the veggies around so that the beef gets cooked some in the bowl it self.

It works.

It's awesome.
It's better without the dol sot.

Raw beef is probably one of my favourite Korean dishes. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom