• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mi0gjrhL6J1rms2kko1_500.jpg

cant even post the name of those video files, brand, get rid of that. gaf is very strict about this sort of stuff.

http://schedule.sxsw.com/2013/events/event_MS22960

who's that guy from texas? f(x) is on the list of acts for sxsw in austin, still TBA it says.

Sonofabitch I'm probably gonna be in Vegas on March 11 for a week if everything goes well(I guess in this case, wrong). FNCK!!!!!!!

If everything goes the other way, I'm gonna be in San Antonio for the weekend before SXSW... but I'm not gonna have any cash left over unless I totally skip out on SA and head to SXSW instead.

Why the hell does everything to be in spring break?!?!?!

:((

Hold me GAF!!

First world problems...

No sympathies if you miss out on seeing Krystal live brah

tumblr_m6pa4yqDOT1r3cwhvo1_r1_500.gif

Man, going to Las Vegas is a school trip so everything is free(travel and hotel) and I'm getting paid $25 bucks a day or something like that for the duration I'm there. Being part of the basketball band in college has it's perks haha.

Part of me is hoping that this isn't true and is false coz I'm definitely gonna regret not going. But I've told my friends about it and I've gotten a couple of maybe's so I'll see how it plays out.

Also, the only f(x) member that I don't really care for is Ambro lol.

imnana

Neo Member
I honestly don't see the appeal in Krystal and Yuri, they both seem so.. plain, for lack of better words. What makes you guys like them so much?

Friend just msg'd me this:

"Music passes for SXSW are $750. They might be selling individual tickets to public at $30 bucks but it's first come first serve, so you gotta line up asap."

The music passes afaik are somewhat of a guarantee that you can get in the event. The individual tickets are possible, but they usually don't sell them until hours before the event.

This is looking like it's gonna be an impossible event. I don't know how I can justify spending $1k just to see f(x). If it was SMTown or some other big K-Pop even with all the big names, I might be able to convince myself. But right now, as glorious as Krystal, Luna and Sulli are, it's not worth the $1k to go this route.

Granted I do have a lot of friends who go to UT Austin so I'm pretty sure we can work something out. Going this route would be more plausible, but if we can't get the tickets then our entire spring break would be waste... me and friends are just a little hesitant since there's no way to buy the tickets in advance. So we're still looking at our options.

Man, I didn't think I'd have trouble planning to attend a concert lol.

Hellix

I honestly don't see the appeal in Krystal and Yuri, they both seem so.. plain, for lack of better words. What makes you guys like them so much?

Computer algorithms say Yuri is a solid 7.62.
I fudged the ears because fucking hair man...

MOjMVa3.png

imnana

Neo Member
yuri plain ....lol

Yeah her body's nice but her face, it's not ugly or anything but she hasn't changed since debut, no real difference in styling, nothing, it's boring. She seems like someone I'd walk past on a street and forget about 5 seconds later. She's still nowhere near bottom tier of SNSD but idk, I'm just not into her for some reason.

W_Dreamer

Yeah her body's nice but her face, it's not ugly or anything but she hasn't changed since debut, no real difference in styling, nothing, it's boring.

She had no stand out weaknesses with her debut appearance (unlike Seohyun's bangs for example) so that's pretty alright with me. She's just a beautiful, asian girl with a rocking' & movin' body, who has a cool personality too. She doesnt rely on gimmicks like anime hair, or extensive eyeliner to get attention either.

iaxls.jpg
yuri-yuri-kwon-22607662-579-750_zps428065ae.jpg

She seems like someone I'd walk past on a street and forget about 5 seconds later.

If I brought home a girlfriend with her face...my old man would finally stop trying set me up with his friends' dentist daughters. Just sayin'...lol

FwJlX.gif

She has the best Soshi screensaver too...

gXa8A.gif

roaSone

I loled at Rainbow's teaser, why are they doing this to them??

BAP's mv is quite badass indeed! song isn't bad aswell, gonna check out the album now.

Edit : Ok, best mini album of 2013 at the moment. Great stuff

luso

She has the best Soshi screensaver too...

Disputable.

That Rainbow teaser, the tune reminds me of another song, don't remember which... or is just they all sound the same at this point.

On February 9th, Lee Hyori posted on her official fan cafe, “Preparation for the new album is going fine. There are many difficulties in creating a full-length album. I thought about just releasing a digital single or a mini album, but I thought I should keep on pushing myself.” The singer continued, “The album has over ten songs, so don’t get sick of it and listen to them all. I feel like I should make something a bit heavy. I think I should be back around this summer.”
Summer...

T-ara photobook looks like taken in a dungeon, maybe was part of the concept.
730013865.jpg

730013954.jpg

Hipster SHinee?
112408_original.jpg

BBC World news will be airing a 45 minute edit of the '9 Muses of Star Empire' documentary on February 16. The segment has been renamed to 'Idol' as part of the program 'My Country'

llehuty

Seriously, February, the flop month. So much expectations... Rainbow and Sistar19 to blame.

BBC World news will be airing a 45 minute edit of the '9 Muses of Star Empire' documentary on February 16. The segment has been renamed to 'Idol' as part of the program 'My Country'

Great News
Ridiculous, only 1 million views, counting LOENent and the official channel

imnana

Neo Member
She had no stand out weaknesses with her debut appearance (unlike Seohyun's bangs for example) so that's pretty alright with me. She's just a beautiful, asian girl with a rocking' & movin' body, who has a cool personality too. She doesnt rely on gimmicks like anime hair, or extensive eyeliner to get attention either.

Guess it all comes down to personal taste then, I like the whole 'anime hair and extensive eyeliner' thing.

this is a good thing.
see sooyoung, tiffany, hyunah, etc for plastic surgery

Yeah it is a good thing, just not for me. I'd actually prefer Sooyoung, Tiffany and Hyunah over Yuri. Yuri seems really natural, and most people like that but I like the opposite, no idea why, which is probably why people like Krystal and Yuri are boring to me.

I like girls like Qri, Nana, Gyuri, Sojin, etc.

luso

Thanks for the tip! I will definitely watch it. In Europe airs at 9:10 and 20:10, London/Lisbon time.

Guess it all comes down to personal taste then, I like the whole 'anime hair and extensive eyeliner' thing.

Yeah it is a good thing, just not for me. I'd actually prefer Sooyoung, Tiffany and Hyunah over Yuri. Yuri seems really natural, and most people like that but I like the opposite, no idea why, which is probably why people like Krystal and Yuri are boring to me.

I like girls like Qri, Nana, Gyuri, Sojin, etc.

Actually Yuri was one of the last of soshi I started to "like", I guess was because she was too proper and self-aware doing interviews and talk shows, always giving political correct and standard answers. In that way, she was boring compared with more spontaneous Sooyoung, Tiffany or Hyuna. IY1 gave a little push to be more likeable, she was great there.

No No Eul

In other news, Two-X released the MV for their flop comeback song "Ring Ma Bell"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKp0EdDEl3k

I was actually a fan of their first single "Double Up" but this is kinda garbage.

I thought the opening part was quite promising but the chorus doesn't really do it for me at all. Disappointing.

Wow, that's awesome. Can't wait.

If allkpop is to be believed, the other lady in those screenshots is actually Hyorin's mother...

llehuty

The rest of Two X mini album sounds ok. Anyway, they should try to make title tracks instead of full length album filler songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom