• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

back when he had good hair.

tumblr_mi30qew0ET1qhy8f9o1_250.gif
tumblr_mi30qew0ET1qhy8f9o2_250.gif

tumblr_mi30qew0ET1qhy8f9o3_250.gif
tumblr_mi30qew0ET1qhy8f9o4_250.gif

frickin Taeyeon hahaha

is that the second part. the link i posted yesterday didn't have that or her singing.

aoeprbgpaiuerbgpagoddamniutrebgpaiubmofocukingmhfkain

Who's this? She qt.

I like Ambro in an odd way. I'm rooting for her. I hope she one day escapes from the depths of the Lims and Sunkyus and makes it to some semblance of attractiveness.

Isn't she supposed to look more like a woman whenever f(x) is gonna do a comeback? I'm hoping this isn't true or I'm gonna be really confused lol.

Ugh, the more I see Jooyeon the more I'm falling. She's slowly inching up in the rankings and she might even take over Lizzy's spot if this keeps up.

This thread needs more Jooyeon.

god tiffany is so ugly o_O

Shush yo face, face.

iiYt6kd8GALAK.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Seungoddess bringing the heat.

Holy shit that song sucks (and reminded me of like 3 other shitty songs but I forget which exactly since I tend to try and forget about shitty songs)

Holy shit that choreo sucks.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
well somehow i got first comment, and i posted it from my phone. shows how much people care. flop song btw :(

catmincer

I hate that song, it's actually my most hated Kpop song by far. The start is irritating, the singers have an annoying voice, the song just doesn't "work" in my mind. I can't explain it but I just really hate it.

I'm not even a music snob. I freely admit to liking some generic songs, there's just something about UFO....

vanty

Yeah it does sound like a Hello Venus song. Nothing like Rainbow at all.

Fucking DSP idots, what a failure. Keep this cutesy boring shit to that sub-group.

OC creates more entertainment than DSP.
ORJEIwi.jpg

magenta

DSP want Rainbow off their payrolls. Give them a stinker of a song, watch it flop then give them the boot for failing. Sookie will be in the unemployment line :(

Ym1r

DSP just destroyed my two rainbow favorites... Jaekyung and Woori. I really hate DSP, neglect Rainbow then give them a crappy come back song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom