• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

raina.gif
Raina always so qt :>

mpReD.gif

Ulzzang habits die hard -

ahh so behind on the thread;;

Selane

What's with the Hello Venus trash talking all of the sudden? Their songs don't sound like this.

I don't care what anyone says, I think Romantic Love is great and there are more good singers in that group than most others that I can think of. Ara is great and Alice and Lime are both rock solid.

roaSone

Your 3rd pic is just marvelous neoism, why is she so perfect?
Avatar request plz, with her red/purple hair color for the border if possible :)

luso

Not horrible as some people say, but also not memorable and seems like a crossover of DaShabet/Girls Day/Hello Venus. Sadly they regressed, at least performance have a good potencial.

ailee just arrived @ gaon awards

tumblr_m3nhvqSkgN1qb3iejo4_250.gif

Probably irrelevant awards, here the results:

2nd Gaon Chart KPOP Awards 2012

• New Artist Award [Group Division]
- BAP
- Hello Venus

• New Artist Award [Solo Division]
- Ailee
- John Park

• Singer of the Year Award
[January] T-ara - “Lovey Dovey”
[February] Big Bang- “Blue”
[March] Big Bang - “Fantastic Baby”
[April] Busker Busker
[May] TaeTiSeo - “Twinkle”
[June] Wonder Girls - “Like This”
[July] 2NE1 - “I Love You”
[August] Psy - “Gangnam Style”
[September]Seo In Guk & A Pink’s Jung Eunji - “All For You”
[October] Gain - “Bloom”
[November] Lee Hi - “1,2,3,4”
[December] Lee Seunggi

• Album of The Year Award
[1st Quarter] - Big Bang - “Alive”
[2nd Quarter] - TaeTiSeo - “Twinkle”
[3rd Quarter] - Super Junior - “Sexy, Free & SIngle”
[4th Quarter] - TVXQ - “Catch Me”

• Hot Trend Award
- A Pink

• Hip Hop Award
- Double K

• Hallyu Special Award
- CNBLUE

• Best Producer Award
- Yang Hyun Suk

neoism

Your 3rd pic is just marvelous neoism, why is she so perfect?
Avatar request plz, with her red/purple hair color for the border if possible :)

for real

sorry for shittiness i only have gimp lol
jbt9elV8KqqalT.jpg

j3wUrdrapJZo4.jpg

j3ZHTcrfffhU1.jpg

lol even changes colors :p

also for some reason I waited so long to listen to their first japan album.. O_O wow sooo fucking gooood other than the few songs that were released in Korean first the other songs are awesome...

<3

roaSone

for real

sorry for shittiness i only have gimp lol
jbt9elV8KqqalT.jpg

j3wUrdrapJZo4.jpg

j3ZHTcrfffhU1.jpg

lol even changes colors :p

also for some reason I waited so long to listen to their first japan album.. O_O wow sooo fucking gooood other than the few songs that were released in Korean first the other songs are awesome...

Thanks for the try anyway :>, somehow I've got the same results with Photofiltre... gonna wait for the pros.

Alta1r

Still, falling album sales aren't ideal.

According to Wiki

Girls Talk - 500K
Supergirl - 778K
Girls Forever - 119K

That is a massive drop, obviously it's not just Kara, SNSD have the same trend...

Girls' Generation - 872K
Girls and Peace - 188K

The point is DSP would be screwed without Kara, if anything happened to them they have no backup, Rainbow are their best bet but they screw them over.

Edit: For lols

2NE1 - Collection 41K
After School - Playgirlz 28.5K
Rainbow - Over the Rainbow 31K
4Minute - Diamond 12K
Secret - Welcome to Secret Time 11K :(

Does this include digital sales or only physical? I'm curious how much of a decline there really is if digital is factored in (assuming this doesn't include it).

And yes, last picture is dedicated to Ronald McDOnald's daughter

Loll. Also, wth is Eunji doing? She looks like she's about to take a dump.

the show is w/ raina only, guess not

Awwww. Lizzy/Nana + that shoulder shake would have been fantastic.

tumblr_mi3yzfkCm11r7ojjxo1_500.png

(._.)

Banned
did she get breast work done? or just using better pads/support? cause her chest was much smaller until last summer.

catmincer

Does this include digital sales or only physical? I'm curious how much of a decline there really is if digital is factored in (assuming this doesn't include it).

Physical only. I am not sure where to find Japanese digital chart/sales listings. Perhaps Oricon has a combined digital chart somewhere.

Peru

Oricon doesn't deal with digital sales. Much more difficult to get digital sales figures in Japan than in Korea.

2San

These Aziatix guys are pretty good. I only heard about them, since they signed for cash money(not that I particularity care for CM). Their albums are pretty solid as well.

Quadratic

Where do you guys mainly purchase your physical K-Pop stuff from? I've been using yesasia but if there's another alternative out there I'd appreciate it to compare prices.

giri

Where do you guys mainly purchase your physical K-Pop stuff from? I've been using yesasia but if there's another alternative out there I'd appreciate it to compare prices.

mainly from soompi.

I usually wait for a limited edition or a signed edition before i purchase.

giri

I been doing this now too. Still waiting for a 2yoon signed one but it doesn't look likely.

Hmm, quite often their signed editions wont happen till the single isn't being promoted anymore. So, hold strong!

I think the GLAM signed CD hasn't sold out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom