• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Yo Alt, sorry for killing your gal today. I was roaming the lands of Panau earlier and I came across a Colonel Yoong on a military port and promptly shot her with my revolver since she was dumping grenades around me like a lil biatch.

Colonel Yoong in Just Cause 2. (Not my vid btw)

Lol

ibrrEHCPRE3b6v.gif

tumblr_m393dxYzI31qk538ro1_500.gif

I thought you were cool Kook..

(I'm ignoring what u said after alt)

Happy valentine's day kpopgaf

Lol. Rabbits are cute. And that Taengoo video, sooo good.

This might be relevant to Alt's interests Valentinedeer a new Yoona fansite just started up today.

ieTydxzPJ83uR.gif
ieTydxzPJ83uR.gif

ieTydxzPJ83uR.gif
ieTydxzPJ83uR.gif

Subscribed.

tumblr_mi2yufl5Dc1rz9s6ao1_500.png

Peru

The Dasoni song is pretty good. But more importantly the best news ever:

brave.png

He shared on his Twitter, “Brave Brothers 2013 project ‘Absurd’ members are Junhyung (B2ST), LE (EXID), FeelDog (Big Star). We ask for your love and support.^^”, along with a poster for the single release.

The photo shows the words “19+ Profanity Included – Absurd”,

LE
LE

beatsan

Neo Member
Didn't see this posted

130215 miss A fancafe: [Special Clip] Valentine's Day

PSH in Flower Boy Next Door is so cute, aaah. It's had a mix of everything in good dosages so far. Bonus J Rabbit (who are in the OST as well) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PappgRELm7k&

I started watching this after I saw the episode with PSH on Running Man. I like it so far, but then I saw Han Hyo-joo on RM and haven't been able to put down Shining Inheritance.

Cute. I want some C&C ice cream now

2San

Just a quick reminder that the shortened version of the Nine Muses documentary will be broadcast on Saturday (09:10 GMT, 20:10 GMT) and Sunday (02:10 GMT, 15:10 GMT) on BBC World News.

Where and how to watch BBC World News

As far as I can see, it's not legally available in the UK, which is pretty weird for a BBC channel. I guess I'll just have to watch it on YouTube like everything else. :p
Ah pretty cool, it's also really nice I can watch something on TV for a change instead of streaming. :p

neoism

Thanks for the reminder, good we have several chances to watch it.

(Some) Soshi back to Japan, will be like this all Tour period...

pretty stupid if so they should just let them stay there and get some RinR....
love tae's hair. <3

Edgeward

Solji eating Hani alive @ mubank. Difficult to compete with Solji's powerful voice. Dasoni unbalanced from the get go.

Hani was never strong vocally and is bad live usually. It was inevitable. EXID is basically Solji and LE. So Dasoni is just to show off Solji's skills

pasjk.gif

ffswr.gif

Just finished watching the Nine Muses documentary....

It covers their debut 'No Playboy' and the follow up 'Ladies'. Its very fascinating but being under 50 minutes long it screams out to be feature length (a bit of content from the trailer seems to be left out)

There's some surprising bits such as a psychologist giving the group a questionnaire see how depressed they are. Erin left the group to try and have a career in Japan and then returned 3 months later when it failed. Sera was the leader of the group and she would get the blame if any other member stepped out of place.

There's a cringe worthy scene where Sera asks a manager "objectively speaking, do you think i can be a singer. honestly speaking?", He just blanks her and looks away.

Hellix

Welp, I missed out on the documentary. Am I correct that it will air at 9 PM EST on Sunday (if I am doing the GMT conversion correctly)?

luso

^ I think yes, but Saturday. Just go to BBC world webpage and you can select your country under TV scheduling.

Also watched the doc.
I had the same feeling, its 50 minutes was short.

*Spoilers* (I don't use tags to avoid a black post, and you would read it anyway...)

One important thing about the doc itself, it followed a group composed of young adults, I don't know their ages, but mostly must be in 21-25 years old.
A doc where a group is composed by teenagers (imagin 16-20) would have differences about group dynamics. Some individual moments/interviews (most of them probably slashed for the TV cut) shows how they are coping with the dreams/hardships.

Still some interesting stuff.

- Before debut it was said 1 million dollars was already spent for the group.
Totally believable and if we think about all staff and training time, it doesn't seems much for 9 girls.

- PR women training them for interviews.
It is now a mandatory thing. No surprise, we know that vast majority of questions/answers in normal interviews are standard and receiving standard answers... Still, needs to be practiced.

- It was a surprise to see a psychiatry knowing how SK is skeptical about those. Maybe is a thing for newer groups, older ones for sure didn't had one.

- New member addition, Hyuna (before debut) and new leader assignment.
Leader Sera taking all the blame for everything wrong with the group. Some time earlier she just run away from the agency. Lana "promoted" to leader, not very happy as a burden it is.

- Even managing recognizing debut song was bad (forgot the name, Playboy?)... and the girls not so pretty, as they were reading media reviews.
At this time a gangster type man was lecturing them to watch and listening their TV performance. Harsh words.

- Eunji, after a army concert, telling to the camera she just hopes to go solo one day.
Saying this so soon after debut just shows how the group dynamics is. Before it also said by someone that each of the members is only looking by themselves.
This shows how competitiveness there is within the groups. Makes us wondering how this group is composed of co-workers, not friends... How many out there are like this?

The doc ended with them starting promoting the comeback song, and with the girl's fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom