• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

k9kth.gif

rokcp.gif

giri

What's with the Hello Venus trash talking all of the sudden? Their songs don't sound like this. It's more like Heart 2 Heart, though I'm pretty sure there was some other shit that's closer, maybe some shitty 2NE1 song or rookie group I tried to ignore. Anyway judging from these pics on tumblr, it looks like Sookie's pulling a Hyuna. Sad times.

Cause hello venus is shit and they make shitty music.

so, this is a huge dissapointment as far as returns go and rainbow have bombed, so they compared them to someone who makes shitty music.

Ashhong

I had no idea people in this thread shared my views on Hello Venus. I could have sworn everyone was jumping on the HV train when they came out. Especially that gross Lime.

Alta1r

That Rochero wrapper and yellow windbreaker is making her teeth look extra yellow. Especially in contrast to the white paper in the background right next to her head. I can't unsee..

how many sharpies?

Cause hello venus is shit and they make shitty music.

so, this is a huge dissapointment as far as returns go and rainbow have bombed, so they compared them to someone who makes shitty music.

tumblr_ljsqktt4dG1qcnahpo1_250.gif
tumblr_ljsqktt4dG1qcnahpo1_250.gif

giri on a roll!

Raina's face creeps me out, plastic surgery gone wrong

Loll. I don't know about plastic surgery gone wrong. She just naturally looks like a rabbit. Or some small, furry rodent. Kind of like Seobaby when she's rockin' bangs. But I agree, not really a face I'd think was an idol if I didn't know otherwise.

tumblr_mi31aafLfq1s5b50eo1_500.gif

imnana

Neo Member
Loll. I don't know about plastic surgery gone wrong. She just naturally looks like a rabbit. Or some small, furry rodent. Kind of like Seobaby when she's rockin' bangs. But I agree, not really a face I'd think was an idol if I didn't know otherwise.

Ok true, I over-exaggerated, she's not at Bom's level yet. Even pre-debut her face was strange, she looks like a chipmunk, her nose jobs and jaw shaving just accentuated it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
wtf Dice??

That song is basically 100% the opposite of 2NE1.
Production-wise, sure, but I'm talking about being musically unimaginative and boring. It reminds me of Go Away and Ugly and other shit like that. You can try to dress it up with electronic sounds and contrived attitude, but that doesn't work on me. Real personality and character is expressed through the music in musical ways.

Like I said before, there is no separation between the listener and the player with me. If I sat down with a guitar or piano and played these, I would be bored out of my fucking mind because it's all too familiar and not even fun while being so because there is nothing unique or genuine feeling about them. What it feels like to musically express oneself is just not in them.

Now, they may be significantly different in melodic structure, but where they are similar is having a very boring base structure and then not bothering to even try and playing off of it in interesting ways. It's so boring that it feels more like talking than singing, although to their credit at least 2NE1 changes that to yelling for the chorus where Rainbow is conjuring nap time.

roaSone

Then on white day next month you are expected to get her something 2-3x more than what she got you.
Then on black day next month, if you haven't give or receive anything, you go stuff yourself with Jajangmyeon (black noodles) at a restaurant.

Yo Alt, sorry for killing your gal today. I was roaming the lands of Panau earlier and I came across a Colonel Yoong on a military port and promptly shot her with my revolver since she was dumping grenades around me like a lil biatch.

Colonel Yoong in Just Cause 2. (Not my vid btw)

Lol

Honey Bunny

This is such a shitty opinion I died a little on the inside when I read it. The shock left me so traumatized I had to take a month long break from the thread.

igBKEaBjL58qQ.gif

Not as good as dokidoki typhoon.

What is tho?

Loll. I don't know about plastic surgery gone wrong. She just naturally looks like a rabbit.

tumblr_m5vyovOOdf1qdcel5o8_250.gif

Agree. She's a certified qt 3.14, lay off her Nanabro. (I'm ignoring what u said after alt)

Rainbow may as well have not have released anything. The song is so non existent. How do you go from Mach and Sweet Dream to that? At least we got some belly in the MV.

Happy valentine's day kpopgaf

imnana

Neo Member
O rly? What do you think she had done?

Not sure who you were talking about so:
Nana: Nose and jaw, isn't really a big difference though, she still has the squareness of her jaw but it's less harsh than before and her nose is still quite big without makeup, but her bridge is higher.

Raina: Nose multiple times and jaw, her face used to be really round, had no 'v-line', now she does. Looks like she had aegyo-sal too.

Uee and Jooyeon are the most natural in the group going by pre-debut pictures. Jungah's nose is a tragedy.

I say all that with love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom