• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

spink

ibve5C765hgayj.gif

Selane

sweet jesus

What are we so shocked by, the fact that Hayoung pretty much looks the same as she has since debut? Hayoung gonna Hayoung, you guys should keep up to date on this stuff so you don't miss out.

ibceR7I5aXfEMF.gif

jVIOyApSB3sN0.jpg

jqIJYs8RFiYHG.png

ibriKQPwTmxawo.gif

Her deep, sexy voice ain't bad either.

And in other news Heo Chanmi is leaving CCM and might join a new company, which is awesome. She may or may not have been involved in the whole Soomi bullying thing, but I don't want to lose an awesome female vocalist so I'll be happy if she shows up again eventually.

I'm pretty sure the only reason they have that event at the IAC is so we can watch the female competitors flop over/into the bar in as many humorous ways as possible. So glad that Minah won this year though, fuck Bora.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
What are we so shocked by, the fact that Hayoung pretty much looks the same as she has since debut? Hayoung gonna Hayoung, you guys should keep up to date on this stuff so you don't miss out.
hey man, I've always liked her. that picture just needed to be posted.

Selane

Just mean I'm tired of the same people winning all the time, which fortunately didn't happen this year. That guy from BTOB blew up all the mens's races. Felt bad for Eunji though, she usually loses to Gaeun from Dal Shabet, this year Gaeun took third but some new girl from AOA stopped Eunji from having her chance at winning :(

Don't ask me why I actually pay attention to these dumb things.

Minah

Neo Member
Hayoung has that perfect facial structure that Nana has.

don't pedobait me brooooo (she's still underaged right)

and happy birthday ryan

Fo9sLIu.jpg

uguu~

Selane

Uhh, I've been watching this week's Crayon Pop TV for all of 2 minutes and it's already the best thing I've seen in quite a while.

JMMz53w.jpg

Edit: man this reminds me of that episode of Kira Kira Slim where Girl's Day's manager locked them in that room together and they were playing hide and seek and everything.

(._.)

Banned
Uhh, I've been watching this week's Crayon Pop TV for all of 2 minutes and it's already the best thing I've seen in quite a while.

JMMz53w.jpg

Edit: man this reminds me of that episode of Kira Kira Slim where Girl's Day's manager locked them in that room together and they were playing hide and seek and everything.
IF ONLY THIS HAPPENED IN A PINK NEWS ;_;

neoism

beatles codes snsd part 2 is finally subbed. :D...

lol its sad i have like 400 channels with dish and 99% of the time the only TV I watch is Korean variety shows lol....
also damn at Sooyoung's dad she was crying something fierce....:..(.... on strong heart....
cant wait for this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom