• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

tumblr_miba8rS1pI1r76yg4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mibknbRDaT1r76yg4o2_400.jpg

Lizzy.

Wow she looks so skinny here :(

No No Eul

This. ;_;

God they all looked depressed as fuuuuuuuuuck.

Eunji, after a army concert, telling to the camera she just hopes to go solo one day.
Saying this so soon after debut just shows how the group dynamics is. Before it also said by someone that each of the members is only looking by themselves.
This shows how competitiveness there is within the groups. Makes us wondering how this group is composed of co-workers, not friends... How many out there are like this?

Yeah, the apparent lack of group cohesion was really interesting. I can understand there being intense competition and a sort of lone wolf mentality during the trainee period but not so much afterwards. As far as I'm aware, the members never did the whole living-together-in-a-dorm thing which can't have helped matters. Evidently the managers weren't doing a great job of encouraging a sense of unity either. Blame it all on Sera seemed to be the order of the day.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the full documentary.

류세라 ‏@ryusera103
What documentary? Hmmmm I wanna see if I'm in it too:)

I'm guessing she meant 'Which documentary?' as in 'The group has featured in a few documentary-style shows one way and another so I'm not sure which one you're talking about.'

Or not, I don't know.

While I remember it, that pixel art end credits sequence was... unexpected.

Selane

There's a cringe worthy scene where Sera asks a manager "objectively speaking, do you think i can be a singer. honestly speaking?", He just blanks her and looks away.

That wasn't Sera. Also like 10 seconds before that the same guy was just saying that she's a good singer.

Speaking of which, I think that was my favorite part. The part where they are showing what happened to some of the members in the end. Then you suddenly realize that the background music that's been playing the whole time is actually Sera singing live in the practice room. She's awesome.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sera is definitely the best. She works really hard, but even when she doesn't have the drive to carry on, the default thing in life that she falls back on is the art itself. It has become who she is, where her heart is at. That is the mark of someone legit made for the career and I'm not really sure if any of the other girls have it, even the very driven Eunji. I'm not even surprised because Sera has been my standout fav from the beginning. She has "it" and you see it so clearly.

Peru

류세라 ‏@ryusera103
I watched the documentary myself It doesn't hurt me anymore Don't worry.. I still love singing... And I have u guys

I thought you were cool Kook..

Shoulda told you gal to keep them grenades in her pocket. The liberation of Panau rests on my hands and Yoona can't do anything about it. Now if it was SeoYulTiSic, I may have second thoughts and let them live.

Hello guys

Woah, a celebrity sighting in the K-Pop thread? I think we're going places y'all!!

Sup btw.

Son YeonJae stretching all sexy-like.

As evidenced in RM, she qt.

Anyway, Fany's #6 on some FUSE.tv ranking. "30 artists that make our hearts pound."

Also Strong Heart 166(part 2 of the Soshi special) is also out.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://i.minus.com/ib0ZGBXfosov5g.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Quadratic, post: 47805239"]We have a celebrity lurker.

[IMG]http://www.gifday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/kpop1.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I would reply with a gif but I need to build up my GIF repository first, so pretend there's a cute girl waving GIF in this post

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
That happens so often, even from photographers who shoot pics of every group member. I don't know why it's sometimes a thing to make every picture about one member at a time.

Pendulum

Concept photos for T-ara's "Banisuta", aka "Bunny Style" (courtesy of Brandinator)

i8HuFkP48Fz4P.jpg
iIRGHcn9jCNLN.jpg
ibpyM0rGUyjSPP.jpg
imXxoAq0I6SOS.jpg
iuwhoABh0uUvS.jpg

GothLoli dresses for the Japanese market. Check. Novelty headwear for the Japanese market. Check.

After this and Sexy Love, can a fella get a grown-up concept next time, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom