• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabuto

B0vGDb1.jpg

qsFUD7a.jpg

honey is looking really good here. I want HQs of these.

She is looking good. Way better than what she looked like a few months ago.
tumblr_memte2lsDd1qb0b9ro6_r1_250.gif

Those ribs showing were nasty

Y'all need to back off Hayoung. I called her last year... just sayin'.

July 19 can't come soon enough!!

Hayoung with glasses as seen on A Pink News S3 Ep10... [comment redacted].

AReed

Watching RM 133 Raw. I love when they go to foreign countries and try to communicate with citizens in English. Gary and KJK are by far the best at it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Y'all need to back off Hayoung. I called her last year... just sayin'.
All of A Pink was claimed by time My My was out. Though, there may be some kind of battle royale for Namjoo. And BTW despite my avatar, I'm not in that group.

All of A Pink was claimed by time My My was out. Though, there may be some kind of battle royale for Namjoo. And BTW despite my avatar, I'm not in that group.

That doesn't count though. Y'all saw last month how Eunji confirmed that me and her are going out after she made that scandal with the tangerines. Speaking of which, I'm glad Eunji doesn't read this thread... or I'd be in trouble already lol.

And yeah, I don't get the battle for Namjoo. Not that she's bad or anything, but there's 5 other girls in it that are more worthy of their time. Oh well, as long y'all back off Eunji for now, I don't really care what happens.

And wtf is that on the left? A bad photo or has some random fan sneaked onto the stage?

Leave Yookyung alone! It's just a bad photo. Though for some reason, her photos are always 50/50.

itm5IeOCIgqKd.gif

How dare they do this to Yoona..

FkGd44f.jpg

Paging Altair...

Haha, Taeng dropping some ecstasy in Fany's water. I don't ship TaeNy, but I think I'm gonna have to approve this one lol.

Dice

Naeun is on the right. Out of A Pink she is my bb.

CNkZ60w.gif

On the left is Yookyung. I don't want to say she is the Hyoyeon of A Pink... but... well... I mean, she does have her cute moments... TBH she is not very photogenic and is cuter if you see her on A Pink News... but still not as cute as the others... but it's not like a Hyo or Lim situation...

That doesn't count though. Y'all saw last month how Eunji confirmed that me and her are going out after she made that scandal with the tangerines. Speaking of which, I'm glad Eunji doesn't read this thread... or I'd be in trouble already lol.
OY1pvAi.gif

You have too many waifus. Can't even settle on one per group? Dial it back.

Dice

Definitely don't rule out Yookyung. She is much more lovely in video and especially lights up when she laughs. She's a girl next door type and has great English skill.

You have too many waifus. Can't even settle on one per group? Dial it back.

Lol only Ailee is my guarantee. Both Fany and Eunji are unfortunately not 100%. Also, A-Pink and Soshi is an exception. Hayoung's the only other one for A-Pink, but Soshi... I've got Sica, Yuri and Seobby in line as well and I can't help it.
It's my player instincts kicking in.

Oh well, at the end of the day I'll have Ailee no matter what and can't say I'm gonna be complaining about that.

Max

I am not Max
Yookyung really just needs to smile with her mouth open in photos, that's the problem. Because her smile is awesome

(._.)

Banned
Definitely don't rule out Yookyung. She is much more lovely in video and especially lights up when she laughs. She's a girl next door type and has great English skill.

she's not bad but more of a dead weight member in the group. all these groups have too many girls. a pink could cut namjoo and yookyung and be fine. maybe even hayoung too.

RubyFaith

Yeah no one in Apink looks...like that.

I am stanning Dasoni so hard. I used to only like Le in Exid but I really need to pay more attention to Solji.

vanty

Just wait until people start giving LE the CL 2.0 shit.
again
Wasn't that just because she had blonde hair and big sunglasses? Since she's gone to black hair and lost the glasses (and moved on from the meh debut song) I haven't heard of anyone mentioning any "CL clone" stuff.

Here's Yura anyway

733572061.png

733572146.png

733572746.png

Selane

I dunno, since she didn't show up to any of their appearances for 2-3 weeks a lot of people think she got surgery. I know that at that event it basically looked like someone drove a bus into her face, so that could be true, I'm not sure. I'd need to see further evidence. And I say this as someone who's had no less than three seperate Yookyung avatars.

Selane

still the greatest gif ever made

Better than YooAraUpskirt.gif? Or any number of gifs of Yura/Soyu's boobies flopping around? I mean it's in the top 10, but I don't know about greatest ever.

edit: Oh snap, Melanie just tweeted that Juliane was in that episode of Dream Team that Crayon Pop just filmed as well. Gotta watch that shizzz

BDVFSLiCMAEseHd.jpg

Also I think I see Minha in there?

No No Eul

Oh snap, Melanie just tweeted that Juliane was in that episode of Dream Team that Crayon Pop just filmed as well. Gotta watch that shizzz

BDVFSLiCMAEseHd.jpg

Also I think I see Minha in there?

I found a list:
Insoo (My Name)
Neil (Teen Top)
Leo (VIXX)
Changjae (Mr.Mr)
Kim Jiwon
Jiwon (Spica)
Minha (Nine Muses)
Eunji (Nine Muses)
NS YoonG