• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabuto

Tiffany in Vogue Girl
75f3b859jw1e1xrrh6gb8j.jpg

75f3b859jw1e1xrwm4449j.jpg

tumblr_miexxydRuw1qakhj7o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_miexxydRuw1qakhj7o2_1280.jpg

the second and third pictures; hngg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Damn.

Julien Kang and Yoon Se Ah to leave ‘We Got Married’

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/julien-kang-and-yoon-se-ah-to-leave-we-got-married

The couple has not filmed for their last date yet, but MBC said, “It’s true that Julien Kang and Yoon Se Ah are leaving ‘We Got Married’. We’re surprised that the articles came out saying they will be leaving even before they filmed their last episode. We even decided on the couple that will be replacing them.”

Jo Jung Chi and Jung In will be replacing the pair after they leave. The two musicians have been dating each other for over 10 years, and will be the 2nd real-life couple to star on the show after Kim Yong Joon and Hwang Jung Eum. The two do not have an exact set date to start filming for the show, but fans are already looking forward to the couple.

and this:

SuPearls disbands, YG Entertainment nullifies contracts

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/supearls-disbands-yg-entertainment-nullifies-contracts

It’s been revealed that YG Entertainment‘s new girl group SuPearls have disbanded.

YG Entertainment stated, “We’ve decided to nullify the contracts of Lee Michelle, Lee Jung Mi, and Lee Seung Joo without any conditions“. Out of the girls who were supposed to debut under the highly anticipated girl group, only Lee Hi will be staying in the company to continue her solo career. /barf

The label added, “Even though it’s disappointing, they decided that they should break up for the benefit of each other, so we have decided on this unavoidable decision.” Not only so, but YG Entertainment is currently busy with their upcoming girl group, as well as the comebacks for 2NE1, G-Dragon, and Kang Seung Yoon. Lee Hi will also release her solo album next month.

luso

Soshi is back to SK (minus Taeyeon and Jessica) after this weekend concerts.
Two more concerts at 23 and 24. At this pace someone will be sick soon ...

tumblr_mie8dcwLBK1qlopyto2_250.gif

Is that the girl group that had the mysterious girl from G-Dragon's mini? Or is she from the other girl group thats shrouded in mystery?

And they list what YG is working on...but no TAEYANG?!

That XX girl is from the new YG girl group. I bet Taeyang didn't like the songs he recorded and decided to start over.

Ashhong

That XX girl is from the new YG girl group. I bet Taeyang didn't like the songs he recorded and decided to start over.

Ah ok, I liked her voice.

Didn't Taeyang say last year he's been listening to a lot of skrillex/dubstep? Guess we won't be getting another R&B album from him :(

neoism

Soshi is back to SK (minus Taeyeon and Jessica) after this weekend concerts.
Two more concerts at 23 and 24. At this pace someone will be sick soon ...

tumblr_mie8dcwLBK1qlopyto2_250.gif

:(... shame they just won't keep them in one place for awhile...workin'em to the bone...:/lol at those pany pics gorgeous yes but must they photoshop them so damn much.

giri

I found higher-quality versions of some of those HyunA G-Guess photos.

sogood.gif

She needs to add 7 - 8 lpbs so badly.

She's lost all of her natural shape and curves that made her hot in the first place.

Now she just looks like a second tier member of waveya.

(._.)

Banned
list the best general fancammers

- drighk
- Lancer (guy who's vids have gone up on drighk's channel)
- dcSYGALL
- Pharkil
- DarkSniper (idiot needs to adjust his exposure)
- guy who films for ALL-IDOL (name in hangul)
- EyeYou
- exe

I know I'm missing like 5+. anybody to add to the list?

also does exe have a youtube channel? (link plz)

Edgeward

T-ara will become the first Korean singer in Japan to release 10 versions of the same album.

According to renowned media outlets in Japan, T-ara will be releasing its upcoming single album Bunny Style in 10 different versions. Though a Japanese singer/songwriter named Masayoshi Yamazaki once released his 2002 single in 10 versions, T-ara is the first to do so as a foreign singer in the country.

There will be a version each for units within the group, dividing the members into three groups in total; So Yeon and Ah Reum, Bo Ram and Qri, and Ji Yeon, Eun Jung and Hyo Min. The remaining seven versions will be released with solo tracks from each T-ara member. Only a limited number of copies for the unit albums will be printed.

Bunny Style is a dance single about a lonely woman. The T-ara members are expected to hit Japan with another animal-themed concept, a bunny concept, to follow the cat concept it took up for Bo Peep Bo Peep in 2011.

T-ara will hold special showcases in 10 Japanese cities, starting from Sapporo on February 20.

wat

gZKz2pu.jpg

pFfCaSu.jpg

vanty

Old KKNazi showed quite a while ago he wants his own AKB48, this is just another step towards that.

Yoo In Na
XePK51f.jpg

CL does add that the group’s producer, Korean-American Teddy, writes their music in English first and then translates it into Korean. She also mentions there is a 2NE1 song already in English, possibly to be recorded in Korean, which could stay in English. Additionally, while it was unsure months ago, it looks likely 2NE1 will make the cut for a feature on will.i.am’s “#willpower” album when it is released.
So I guess that confirms the will.i.am-made 2NE1 album is scrapped and may just have one song included on his next album.

I never knew about Teddy writing all his stuff in English first. At least it pretty much guarantees any new English songs won't be abominations like The Boys.

No No Eul

5dolls will be returning in April with six members. If they can pick up where they left off with 'Like This or That', I'll be very happy. No doubt KKS will try his very best to screw it all up though.

list the best general fancammers

- drighk
- Lancer (guy who's vids have gone up on drighk's channel)
- dcSYGALL
- Pharkil
- DarkSniper (idiot needs to adjust his exposure)
- guy who films for ALL-IDOL (name in hangul)
- EyeYou
- exe

I know I'm missing like 5+. anybody to add to the list?

hsgkjk/dcsangmi?

imnana

Neo Member
i dont think there's any possible way she could "improve" because she is just str8 up ug

I really don't find Bom that ugly... I don't think she's gorgeous or anything but she's better than the other 2ne1 members combined, is it because of her plastic surgery? I like a lot of people no-one here likes it seems.

I am usually distracted by Bom's admittedly killer legs.

Bom legs >>>

SHINee - Dream Girl MV

Hellix

I really don't find Bom that ugly... I don't think she's gorgeous or anything but she's better than the other 2ne1 members combined, is it because of her plastic surgery? I like a lot of people no-one here likes it seems.]

I don't know. It is just 2NE1 in general is hit-or-miss with me. I think all the members look attractive some times than other times not. I liked how Bom looks in that Don't Stop the Music MV.

UbzFCxr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom