• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

tumblr_mif674WISN1s1cvm5o4_1280.jpg

ibvIXG8KkLb03j.jpg

tumblr_mif6ejWXCz1s1cvm5o7_1280.jpg

iEHq3B8miP4UJ.jpg

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Edgeward

Kahi interview/photoshoot for NYLON

allkpop said:
All her fans were delighted with the news that Kahi would soon make her return to the K-pop scene, and she revealed a bit more about her upcoming album through ‘Nylon TV‘. She hinted, “I think this album will be an exciting one, like when you play around in sweatpants. I think everyone will like it.”

Hope that means something that will show off her dance moves and not make the mistake Kim Sori did. Even though I really do enjoy "Come Back You Bad Person," a more up tempo song is a wiser choice

BDQlMJQ.gif
qbGJrYV.gif

UIf8HiR.gif
BDQlMJQ.gif

NiH9VqY.gif
nyCeHla.gif

eR0T2oc.gif
PywN5uG.gif

If anyone likes Korean hip-hop + jazz (or maybe it's jazz-hop?), I found a new artist today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc9V910-nQM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR4uwVTEPyw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXI4Rb3nH2U

Huh, apparently I already have music from this artist in my back catalog. Large music libraries are seriously inconvenient lol

tumblr_mig3rtfgSA1qelqsho3_500.jpg

I know we hardly talk video games in this thread, but is anyone here gonna watch the Sony Press Conference tomorrow? the meltdowns in gaming section should crash this whole place down

tumblr_mhb2minBzQ1qelqsho1_250.gif

Kabuto

I know we hardly talk video games in this thread, but is anyone here gonna watch the Sony Press Conference tomorrow? the meltdowns in gaming section should crash this whole place down

gonna be watching the conference in class. so hyped. yeah I won't be surprised if GAF goes down; I'll probably just go to irc :p

So true.

So very true.

Best member in that group.

And to add to this... she's now officially a Redditor!! And has kinda agreed to do an AMA along with the rest of Miss A.

http://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/18v9eh/hi_reddit_miss_a_min_here_check_out_our_kpop/

Best part of that thread:
small_root: It's happening :O we're getting noticed. Quick hide the thread about kpop boners.

2min0: too late -.-

LOLOL.

Yeah, I've got class tomorrow at the same time this is going on.... I may end up skipping class just for this.

(._.)

Banned
how is that min? looked at her post history and I see no time stamp or proof pic. did she tweet that was her account or something?

Sorry if I'm somewhat LTTP, but is the general consensus on the new Shinee album that it sucks? First Rainbow, then this; 2013 confirmed for the year of disappointing comebacks.

Ashhong

Sorry if I'm somewhat LTTP, but is the general consensus on the new Shinee album that it sucks? First Rainbow, then this; 2013 confirmed for the year of disappointing comebacks.

I don't think there was any discussion about it, but I agree that it sucks. Girlfriend is a huge fan and was skimming through their tracks on youtube last night and even she hated it.

The medley teaser had me hyped but having listened to the full album several times today, it hasnt left a lasting impression like the teaser did :/

tumblr_mibcdfBT3N1qelqsho1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Man now I'm just jammin to Shinee. Had a lot of good times cycling to the Lucifer album back in the day.

UH
UH
UH
MY LOVE IS PAIN

Also listened to Breaking Heart a lot back then. T-ara what happened to you.

Salazar

Shinee are awesome. It was nice when a minuscule section of the UK (expat) population went totally bananas for them for a little while.

93DNCQT.gif

Kabuto

Dream Girl is alright, it's just not as good as Sherlock and Lucifer. The other songs were all filler songs or just okay. so yeah it does kind of suck

neoism

Huh, apparently I already have music from this artist in my back catalog. Large music libraries are seriously inconvenient lol

I'm still a gamer through and through but meh I really don't care as much as I used to.. got fucked bad with MS this gen and got a ps3 Sony isn't as bad, but yeah I've read some of that thread it will be insane tomorrow.. but I just hope it doesn't cause th OP particularly this thread to go down for awhile just because of it...

now somebody direct her to neogaf.

Lol you never know. Knowing how infamous GAF is on the internets, we probably already have lurkers on here that know everything.

STAHP IT man. Quit trying to ruin my rankings! :(

I'm obviously joking lol. Can't complain about more Jooyeon in this thread.

Me neither man.

Looks like Chorong tho

Ding ding. Dice figured it out lol.

Ashhong

I'm never going to care enough about Apink to be able to tell them all apart. All I can recognize is Naeun and that's because of her awesome awkward smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom