• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selane

5dolls will be returning in April with six members. If they can pick up where they left off with 'Like This or That', I'll be very happy. No doubt KKS will try his very best to screw it all up though.

Chanmi just left the company and she was the only one that could sing, so I predict that their live performances will be huge trainwrecks.

That said, their album was fucking godlike, so who knows. They may be shitty assholes, but CCM can produce some good songs when they want to.

imnana

Neo Member
I don't know. It is just 2NE1 in general is hit-or-miss with me. I think all the members look attractive some times than other times not. I liked how Bom looks in that Don't Stop the Music MV.

I dislike 2ne1 in general except for Bom, but ia, it is a hit-or-miss, a lot of the time she doesn't look good. To me when she does look good though she looks really good, whereas I think CL, Dara and Minzy look ugly 24/7. I liked how she looked in the You and I mv.
Plus I like her personality, she's cute.

tumblr_lcgvxr35nz1qbljl3o1_250.gif

Hellix

I dislike 2ne1 in general except for Bom, but ia, it is a hit-or-miss, a lot of the time she doesn't look good. To me when she does look good though she looks really good, whereas I think CL, Dara and Minzy look ugly 24/7. I liked how she looked in the You and I mv.
Plus I like her personality, she's cute.

I think that way for Dara, but she is always having some weird hairstyle.

Alta1r

- Before debut it was said 1 million dollars was already spent for the group.
Totally believable and if we think about all staff and training time, it doesn't seems much for 9 girls.

I need to watch this! But, that number seems a bit low. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Soshi had put in about $1M for EACH member. Maybe 9M only trained for a few months before debut?

Hello guys

Welcome! Top 3 biases?

76b.gif

tumblr_mih1zwkP4c1qji15oo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

What's this from? And is there more? @_________@

tumblr_mhx23huIE91qbrlvdo1_500.gif

Is there even a point in blurring her out when you can tell exactly who it is?

Concept photos for T-ara's "Banisuta", aka "Bunny Style" (courtesy of Brandinator)

i8HuFkP48Fz4P.jpg
iIRGHcn9jCNLN.jpg
ibpyM0rGUyjSPP.jpg
imXxoAq0I6SOS.jpg
iuwhoABh0uUvS.jpg

GothLoli dresses for the Japanese market. Check. Novelty headwear for the Japanese market. Check.

After this and Sexy Love, can a fella get a grown-up concept next time, please?

Noooooooo!! Bunny style?? 왜 KKS? Hopefully the song is good..

tumblr_migvroDDO31qeorrqo1_500.gif

D-Unit to comeback with a forth member

RdeWkNJ.jpg

D-Unit pre-released the track “Stay Alive” from their upcoming 2nd full length album. Block B’s Zico will be producing the album, which will be released sometime in March. The album is said to include 22 tracks created by Kush and YMGA’s DM who have worked with 4minute, Super Junior, MBLAQ and B2ST in the past.

Alta1r

itm5IeOCIgqKd.gif

How dare they do this to Yoona..

FkGd44f.jpg
Paging Altair...

tumblr_lq4anh1uww1qht847.gif

I still need to watch this show, see what the hidden camera prank was.
Also, F those guys.

Haha, Taeng dropping some ecstasy in Fany's water. I don't ship TaeNy, but I think I'm gonna have to approve this one lol.

Loll. You were thinking ecstasy, I was thinking poison..

For anyone who missed the Nines Muses documentary on BBC here's a youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-IzWLQ0WM

Nice! Game time. Hopefully Hyuna doesn't turn out to be a complete B or anything..

tumblr_mig7ndEQ2H1rz9s6ao1_400.jpg

Alta1r

T-ara will become the first Korean singer in Japan to release 10 versions of the same album.

According to renowned media outlets in Japan, T-ara will be releasing its upcoming single album Bunny Style in 10 different versions. Though a Japanese singer/songwriter named Masayoshi Yamazaki once released his 2002 single in 10 versions, T-ara is the first to do so as a foreign singer in the country.

I think the more ridiculous thing is that this is a first for a foreign act, but not in general. A local act already beat T-ara to the punch ten years ago. Lol.

I really don't find Bom that ugly... I don't think she's gorgeous or anything but she's better than the other 2ne1 members combined, is it because of her plastic surgery? I like a lot of people no-one here likes it seems.

I don't think it's the fact that Bom has had plastic surgery, more the way it turned out. In terms of 2ne1 though, Dara is sexy when she has normal hair.

I'm not sure what you're asking!

Who are your three favorite people in kpop?

Just say Taeyeon and you'll be fine.

Lol. This. Yoona is a good answer too. ^^

tumblr_mifjzzG76C1rhdlwfo2_500.gif

Quadratic

20130218_tara_bunnystyle.jpg

10 T-ara covers? I thought the 10 SNSD ones for IGAB was bad. My guess is that it's probably going to be a random allotment to maximize profits from die hard fans. It's extra sneaky that they are including exclusive tracks for each "sub unit".

I guess they have no plans for a Korean comeback anytime soon.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
"animal themed" = sleazy lounge hostess themed

not like it wasnt obvious kks leans this direction, but it is sad to see things continue down this path.

Selane

That's a perfectly good fancam, but why would they gif that part instead of the butt jiggle that comes right after it? Come on now.

"animal themed" = sleazy lounge hostess themed

not like it wasnt obvious kks leans this direction, but it is sad to see things continue down this path.

Yeah, I remember them saying when they were promoting Bo Peep Bo Peep how mortified they were that they had to wear those cat ears/paws, but he basically forced them to do it.

And to contribute something, nmworld9 fancam of Minha and company at the pool during Dream Team filming. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2iXhZQT-lY

Loll. You were thinking ecstasy, I was thinking poison..

Haha my thoughts when I saw the pic and caption: "Fany isn't gonna be able to walk properly for a week after tonight!"

Wow. Hopefully this is gonna be a good ep. I watched the one with Hyuna last week and while it had its moments, I actually couldn't watch it in one sitting since it was pretty boring.

Lol this is why I stan her. She's awesome.

Ashhong

Thread is obviously biased, I need an unbiased source

yay

I resent that! We have enough posters in here who like other groups that there is a wide variety. The only difference is that you will see all pictures of SNSD, the good and the bad, while you'll only see the best of most other groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom