• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bunny

All her fans were delighted with the news that Kahi would soon make her return to the K-pop scene, and she revealed a bit more about her upcoming album through ‘Nylon TV‘. She hinted, “I think this album will be an exciting one, like when you play around in sweatpants. I think everyone will like it.”

Thanks kahi, i love playing around in sweatpants, cant wait

i0iFtjtUxe0kM.gif

I never saw her solo mentioned in these threads and I only came across it when listening to this mixtape by Elite Gymnastics. All the Kpop songs in it you'll have heard before, but the opening track is Ryuichi Sakamoto's Father Christmas, and the way the song segues into the next track (Kahi's song) is so perfect, gives me chills. I actually can't listen Kahi's song on its own now, I have to listen to it with Sakamoto's as an intro.

read down

This is like, a tiny snippet of one these huge comics at the fansite

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Never went to kpop reddit before. Looked around and noticed a criminal lack of Kara love in the pics section.

RubyFaith

4minute gif spammage

We got Jiyoonit
ifclXy1eLDbHI.gif

ibr0EEXhMu5jdF.gif

The pretty sticks and bones Hyuna and Gayoon
ibkqwxwo2LaCm2.gif

ixpSN2nwgpfep.gif

Sohyun, the maknae who trolls
ib9yOjcQXFVho.gif

ibk8TJDPLIAZoY.gif

And none for Namji. She wasn't in this video.

Salazar

5dolls comeback has me hyped. Even without endearingly crazy Chanmi.

Can some kindly genius hook me up with a transparent Kady Adoum Douass avatar ?

afrosomething-article0ap1p.png

I don't think I would recognize Seohyun if I saw that last image on its own.

I have no time to look at Seohyun when she's sitting next to goddess Sooyoung.

Anyway, we just got into verb tenses/conjugation in korean class. I guess this is where it starts to get a lot harder. I've been slacking a lot and not studying enough. This weekend I need to sit down and review all of my vocabulary and grammar or else I'll fall behind.

luso

Excessive Photoshop can make new faces...

Korean verbs tenses? That's the easy part, besides the irregular verbs you just need to follow a few rules.

Excessive Photoshop can make new faces...

Korean verbs tenses? That's the easy part, besides the irregular verbs you just need to follow a few rules.

Eh, verbs are where pretty much every language actually gets hard, mostly because it's only when you begin to learn verbs that you also need to start paying attention to grammar in more detail. Korean is a hell of a lot easier than English in that regard though. The only thing that gets annoying is the levels of formality.

JKTrix

A lot of our 'attraction' comes from the constant exposure we've had--their personalities and quirks and so on, so picking one based purely on looks is gonna be some work.

Hyuna (the most recently posted picture) seems to be the one that 'mainstream foreigners' like the most, thanks in no small part to Gangnam Style. I don't care much for her, but she has her moments.

If I were to pick a K-pop singer based on little more than looks (since I know next to nothing about her), Yejin from Brave Girls would be pretty high on my list. I have no particularly defining image or video on hand for her.

When we do these top 3 lists, I believe many of us omit this one artist because she's a legend on a different level than almost anyone else currently active. That is Lee Hyori. It's okay if you leave her off your list, you won't get as much hate as ditching Taeyeon.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
wario64 all you need to know is that han seungyeon from kara is the perfect woman... and she is mine.

QCssMmX.jpg

far left
WHY IS THE RESOLUTION SO LOW WHYYYY

*googles*

eh no thanks

*runs*

Lol, not a Taeyeon fan but knowing how this thread goes, this is probably strike 1 for you haha.

Also, see y'all in a couple of hours. Judging by how GAF died an hour before the PS4 announcement starts, it might go off again after Sony keeps dropping those megatons lol. Hopefully it'll still be up coz I'm gonna need some entertainment in my class tonight haha.

neoism

Lol, not a Taeyeon fan but knowing how this thread goes, this is probably strike 1 for you haha.

Also, see y'all in a couple of hours. Judging by how GAF died an hour before the PS4 announcement starts, it might go off again after Sony keeps dropping those megatons lol. Hopefully it'll still be up coz I'm gonna need some entertainment in my class tonight haha.

lol missed it 1 minutes til death. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom