• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

high res?
This is the biggest I can find.

original.jpg

Of all the songs I can't get out of my head, Its Seohyun's cover of "Speak Now". I just don't know, but its being played on repeat on Youtube now.

Ym1r

It's been a while ICG... I've neglected her for so long... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQKfz64JGRk

As for your drawing OC, ugh I'm still trying to find time to finish it, maybe once one of my classes finish up here in around 4 weeks I can finally get time to work on it. It's an accelerated course so it ends earlier than normal. Sorry! I'll make sure I spend a lot of time on it though, I don't want to mess up the perfection that is Nana.

Did they get SM's accountant to organise the budget on that MV?

Lol it's not as bad as this: Some new Verbal Jint song with Ailee on the vocals, but as you can see in the vid that's Nam Gyuri... not Ailee. Waste all the money on a decent looking vid and you don't even get the real person to sing and get somebody to lip sync it instead. -____-

Ailee was actually hanging out with me when they filmed the video, it's why she couldn't show up to filming. :p

ramyeon

Lol it's not as bad as this: Some new Verbal Jint song with Ailee on the vocals, but as you can see in the vid that's Nam Gyuri... not Ailee. Waste all the money on a decent looking vid and you don't even get the real person to sing and get somebody to lip sync it instead. -____-

Ailee was actually hanging out with me when they filmed the video, it's why she couldn't show up to filming. :p
So it's bad because Ailee isn't in it?

So it's bad because Ailee isn't in it?

Not necessarily. The video is bad because the original singer isn't on it even though the title clearly states ft. Ailee. It's basically telling Ailee that she has a great voice but is too ugly to be featured in a video.

Song-wise, Ailee makes this song really good. The beat is average and Verbal Jint's rap is nothing to write home about, but Ailee's vocals push the song to a higher level than it should've been. Take her out and the song is basically your standard hip hop song with pop sensibilities.

So I don't see why they couldn't bring Ailee in when she's the one that makes the song really good in the first place.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Not necessarily. The video is bad because the original singer isn't on it even though the title clearly states ft. Ailee. It's basically telling Ailee that she has a great voice but is too ugly to be featured in a video.
Nam Gyuri is one of the most famous and open plastic surgery cases in kpop, so it looks like you got a whole world of personal disagreement with the decision that was made here.

Song-wise, Ailee makes this song really good. The beat is average and Verbal Jint's rap is nothing to write home about, but Ailee's vocals push the song to a higher level than it should've been. Take her out and the song is basically your standard hip hop song with pop sensibilities.

So I don't see why they couldn't bring Ailee in when she's the one that makes the song really good in the first place.
Honestly I'm more insulted at how much they obviously coached and processed Ailee's voice to try and make her sound more stereotypically girly. She isn't naturally that high pitched or airy but they make her leave her natural strengths to sound less unique (bold/husky in this case) while capitalizing on her hot name right now. This isn't the first track to do it, either (Jiwon actually did the last one better).

ramyeon

Lol.

Way to jump to conclusions. Could have been other issues, such as schedule conflicts. I very much doubt it was because of her looks.

That said, don't know what's average about Jint's rapping. He hasn't been on his A-game as of late, but he's still leagues above a lot of mainstream Korean rappers.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I rarely click on random recommended videos YouTube sends me but I end up watching the whole thing anyway. Something about these shows just make me watch it, I don't know why. Gyuri was just ridiculous in this.
Was was like the most uncomposed she has ever been except for maybe in the Step comeback videos they personally recorded when she flipped out in the hotel room.

TheChits

I really wanna share music in here coz I still listen to lots of korean music,

but this thread is full of nothing but idols. -_-

anyways, this is my latest favorite singer, please listen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akecs2cmkpk

Han Soa. another one of her incredible songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0koKS5aS-2c
I really like her voice <3

one more piece of music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAd57yZKulA

off Roller Coaster's 4th.

this is probably one of my favorite korean songs ever of all time.

like, ever. I'm glad someone finally recently upped it into youtube so I can share it with ppl
This is sick. That beat is amazing

No No Eul

^ Something to look forward to.

I think that's rather nice, both the song and the MV. Also, I see the MV only lists the names of the current members. No mention of a new member, at least not yet. Hopefully it stays that way, even if it does contradict the name of the fan club. :p

Did they get SM's accountant to organise the budget on that MV?

Good heavens no. Look at all those trees! And real snow! If SM were in charge, there'd be a single plastic tree, in a box, on a sound stage. None of this fancy filming on location nonsense.

I really wanna share music in here coz I still listen to lots of korean music,

but this thread is full of nothing but idols. -_-

To be fair, the thread does deviate into other musical territory every now and then.

iTUHyUQr35POv.jpg

ibypVVRnK7Dt0L.jpg

Naeunnnnnnnnng

(._.)

Banned
Jisook is the best ever I tell her I love her all the time on twitter

Seunga is also awesome. She has the cutest twitter icon of reapunzel on twitter shes a princess

jokkir

Edgeward

That Honey Bunny is not sounding too hot. I didn't have high expectations anyway when I saw the concept photos.

Listened to the LE's side group, Absurd's track. Sound pretty good, she only appears in the last minute to close the song out though. Choco must be going nuts because the GD comments are coming in hard and fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom